TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Trust me, she's very well cared for. She's been lying next to me this entire time. She's not delivering yet; I'm just waiting because she's been acting extremely affectionately, and trying to search out nest sites. I've prepared her a cozy den-kennel, but she wants to be near me smile.gif

Sounds good, then. smile.gif You should totally post pictures of her kittens later, if there's an off-topic thread for that. happy.gif

I managed to get one from each biome. It was pretty easy for me, despite my internet speed is not that big.

Thanks TJ *with a pinch of salt due to the date* xd.png

And thanks Odeen, they are gorgeous eggs and hatchies. You are so talented wub.gif

Just caught my fourth now, and helped some friend catching theirs.

I won't abandon my project Spring eggs, I wouldn't dare losing another week of breeding, after the release on the first day of spring and this one now... Still need 3 CBs though, need to watch the forest when my eggs hatch.

I've caught four so far, and I really hope these pretties are here to say.

They're so beautiful! Thanks to the spriters(s?) who worked on them! That hatchie is gorgeous already! wub.gif

caught a pair of them, and I hope they will stay... looking so pretty

Grabbed six from the alpine before I knew they were dropping everywhere. I was finally able to toss my misclick and grabbed a 7th from the desert. I love the hatchlings!

Just grabbed a full six of these and now I'm scroll locked. Let's hope this is real so I don't have to regret anything...

they look so nice tho

Are they already stop dropping? Omg my luck... Why?

nope, there still dropping. JUST saw one. biggrin.gif

Oh hey, I got two. Now to see what happens. *pulls out popcorn*

Magically caught 6

I spent so so so much time trying to catch those six (and may or may not have dropped a few low time eggs...)

I really like these guys and I am already thinking up names.... I may freak out or like sob silently if I wake up tomorrow and they just disappear cause it was all a joke. xd.png

I really like the new egg and hatchies, sadly I only was able to catch 6 eggs, I really don't want to send my 2nd gen Tinsel to the AP. xd.png

I really hope that this breed is not a joke, I really like them. smile.gif

Just got my third one. I also hope they are a permanent release. I've been living in dread whole day that when I come back home, my two pretty eggs would be gone. biggrin.gif

Edit: If they sort between Cassare and Cheese, maybe they are Celestial Dragons?

Edited by evinin

hihihi. I am 99% it is a joke smile.gif

I really really hope not

I mean part of me is wondering why someone would go through and make these gorgeous sprites just for them disappear tomorrow or to be stuck as eggs or something.

Then again they could grow up to be carrots or something xd.png

Sounds good, then. smile.gif You should totally post pictures of her kittens later, if there's an off-topic thread for that. happy.gif

Yif there aren't any off topic threads for it, I'll ask a MOD if I can make one, and post pics smile.gif

On topic: I managed to lock myself with 4 new eggies, 2 vamp-misclicks, and a Magma. I pretty happy with that biggrin.gif

I got a leetle tree!

I'm excited about the release, and managed to get three of them (so far), but I GOT A LEETLE TREE!

(finally!)

My guess is that this is an April Fool's joke and the eggs will disappear from our scrolls after midnight...but just in case the joke is that there is no joke, I caught one. The hatchies are cool looking so I do hope that they are real dragons.

Just keep trying! I caught my two on my iPhone within a half hour

The internet connection here is awful, given it's a convention site. It's crashing every other minute. I'm giving up. So. There. I won't get any. :'(

Managed to get three (and a bonus Xeno) so now the waiting begins. Joke or no joke. unsure.gif

My guess is that this is an April Fool's joke and the eggs will disappear from our scrolls after midnight...but just in case the joke is that there is no joke, I caught one. The hatchies are cool looking so I do hope that they are real dragons.

That would be very unkind, I think, and the jokes have never been unkind. The closest was the hatchlings that kept the egg sprite from last year. One should never underestimate the ability of DC players to panic, of course. I traded inconsequential stuff for 4 of those un-eggs last year, since a few people were trying to get rid of them. They soon became perfectly normal. Disappearing eggs would not be normal. There may well be some joke in here, but I don't think vanishing eggs is it.

Ok I got four. It's all good. Was it a bad idea to influence them? (Cause I did and if they end up disappearing I don't know what I would do... *Prays the eggs will stay*)

Ok I got four. It's all good. Was it a bad idea to influence them? (Cause I did and if they end up disappearing I don't know what I would do... *Prays the eggs will stay*)

I honestly dont think TJ would go so far as to give us something that goes on our scroll and then just take it away. At least with I think last april the joke eggs never went on your scroll to begin with. I don't think there has been a single april fools that we got something and then just got it taken away. That would be in awfully poor taste for a joke in my opinion.