Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

Alas, I will be offline over Easter.

But I'm always happy to breed specific 2nd gen mates for anyone who PMs politely. wink.gif

Nonetheless, I think this is a fabulous idea! smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Great idea, I'll join in if I'm not visiting friends or family that day (not sure about my Easter plans yet).

super idea ... i might find the mates i need for my checker lines then smile.gif

looking forward to it

oh and i am deffinetly going to be breeding mine

Edited by Dolphine

I'm in! I love breeding my holiday lineages, and I'd love sifting through the AP to find more to add to my own collection smile.gif

So, should we breed our eggs on Sunday, March 27th or prior to that?

Yes! I am officially placing the event breeding on Easter Sunday with the stipulation that if you can't join us that day, you can breed the day before or after. Easter will be the main event though.

And we'll find lots of pretty easter eggs in the AP afterwards biggrin.gif

Just a reminder that we're nearing one week before the event, so be careful of when you breed your holidays if you want to breed them for this event. ^^

I will be off that Sunday, so I will be planning on joining in as it will be my first day back for any real breeding in almost a month! Hope others plan on attending!

This would be awesome! Is there room to suggest? I'm really into the Caligenes x Waterwalkers right now... I hope to find some checkers for mates to dragons I have collecting dust as well! I'll breed what 2nd gens I can smile.gif

This is awesome, I have many holiday lines and will be happy to contribute to the cause. I'll have to get crackin' and breed some mates for the lines I'm still missing. smile.gif

/flex fingers

The mighty Tan x Sweet lineage and friends are ready to drop eggs! Hopefully of the right breed but you never know xd.png

I'm going to add my frills to my list just for the hell of it.

Hope I will be able to find some nice mates, in addition to breeding some for others. I will need to find time to look through my holiday lines and see what I can use.

Made a list....I have 53 pairings I definitely plan to breed. While not much, it'll potentially be the most I have contributed to any single event. laugh.gif

ETA word fail~

Edited by Eos