Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

Unless I missed someone on accident, that's 55 people I just PM'd who are interested in this event! The AP is gonna be awesome when we get to these eggs. 8D

Ooh man I can't wait to try out some combinations/find other new ones.

Unless I missed someone on accident, that's 55 people I just PM'd who are interested in this event! The AP is gonna be awesome when we get to these eggs. 8D

Thx for the reminder, i will be ready

I have been keeping my hollidays from breeding the whole week for tomorrow. I have serveral pretty lines with even gens so i will be releasing eggs of these lines to ap tomorrow. I hope i'll be able to find some common mates i am still missing for my holliday checker projects smile.gif

For the people who need specific combinations... i'll be scanning through the topic to see if i help to get them.

I'll be dropping even gens from this combinations anyway, other combinations can be bred on request, just pm me.

yule x red (not able to breed 2G)

Ribbon X golden Wyvern

Wrapping wing x mint

V09 x White

Arsani x Moonstone

Heartstealing Dragon x River dragon

Pumpkin x Pygmy

Ghost x Moonstone

Cave Lurker x Trihorn

Grave x Ember

Desipis x Plated Colossus

I myself am looking for If you can help me with that pm me please

3G yule x red

2x 3G V09 x White

3G Rosebud x daydream

I'll join as well.

wink.gif

But it will take some time until they appear in the AP, right?

Tomorrow will be too busy, so I already bred today.

I bred 2nd gens from:

Heartstealers

Heatseekers

Mistletoes

Mutamore

Desipis

Rosebud

Black Marrow

Winter Magi

I hope they'll bring joy to someone. Happy Easter! biggrin.gif

It's Easter here in Aus already, so I've already done a bit of spec breeding.

2 3rd even gen golds from Ribbon and Solstice.

But I don't know whether to toss them now or hold until the wall starts to show? (With the lower time, they would go straight through then?)

Thanks for the reminder Sock, my dragons are primed and ready for tomorrow. smile.gif

ditto!

This has the makings for a super egg hunt!! smile.gif

My dragons are all ready for tomorrow, I might breed some higher gen ones tonight to space it out though ^.^

Most of mine are ready for tomorrow. (I did some breeding for people on the look for certain lineages, plus my shimmer x hearstealer stairstep.)

I did a test breeding yesterday and sent a 3rd Gen Electric from Ribbon Dancer to the AP. I'll breed the rest of my holiday checkers and my CB holidays (Aegis and Mutamore) after 12 AM cave time.

Edited by obelisk_light

A super breeding event on my birthday?? blink.gif

Count me in!!

Happy birthday! *offers favorite birthday treat*

~

And a happy Easter to everyone! FoE has started, and so have we. You can breed anytime today (or tomorrow if you don't have time today) to participate. It will take some time for our eggs to appear on the AP, but breeding today (or tomorrow) should help you in collecting your DC Easter eggs. Happy breeding, everyone!

I'll be breeding later today. I actually just took a break from working today to send out reminders. ^^

Awesome! I'm done breeding~ Benefits of having little hoildays. Tossed pretty 2G from CB '09 & Sweetlings x2 along with some 3EGs to the AP. Kept a 3EG gold for myself to trade. wub.gif

Happy Easter Everyone!

Thank you Sock for the friendly reminder and hard work!

Edited by Stormypulse

I've never realized that I've basically never bred the majority of my holidays when it isn't the actual holiday. It makes the progeny list look more interesting, and a couple of them were actually refusals that I never knew about xd.png I hope people enjoy the unusual combinations that I find interesting.

Bred all of my CB holidays that were currently available. laugh.gif

Edited by Jazeki

I'm done as well. Here's a list of successful breedings, in case people wanted new blood for their checkers.

Edit: Oops, sorry about that! I've changed the links to the parents' progeny pages.

3EG Electric x RD

4EG Yulebuck x Bleeding Moon

4EG Black x RA (spriter's alts at the base)

3EG Avatar of Change x Solstice

4EG Heartseeker x Red

2G Aegis x Thalassa

Happy hunting!

Edited by obelisk_light

Done with my breeding, when can I expect to start finding other pretties? Gotta know when to open up my eggslots <3

Done with my breeding, when can I expect to start finding other pretties? Gotta know when to open up my eggslots <3

3 days 14 hours later,if the time of AP eggs remains around 4 days 20h.

Easy way to know,keep an eye on the eggs you breed to ap.when the time of your egg is almost one day less than the time of ap eggs,it's the time.

Edited by Mercury