Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

Ahahaha. None of my lunar heralds' lineages are bronze, either. Whoops. Whoever picks them up is free to do whatever they want.

2nd gen-eggs I've sent to the AP:

Halloween:

Ice x Desipis

Bleeding Moon x Grave

Pyralspite x Grave

Lunar x Grave

Harvest x Caligene

Deep sea x Caligene

Green x Caligene

Pink x Caligene

Olive x Caligene

Valentine's Day:

Undine x Radiant Angel

Sapphire x Heartstealer

Sapphire x Mutamore

White x Mutamore

Christmas:

Chrono x Mistletoe

Frostbite x Mistletoe

Pyralspite x Solstice

The other generations (checkers mainly) will be bred later.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Bred many of my holiday checkers for the AP. Mostly valentine dragons, because they are the ones I have finished a spreadsheet for with lineages, mates etc.

I really need to do that for my other holidays as well...

2gs (eggs produced):

RA x RC

RA x Almandine

Mutamore x STD

Aegis x Antarean

3-6gs (eggs produced):

RA x Almandine

RA x Chrono

RA x RC

Val '09 x Sunrise

Rosebud x Nhio

Rosebud x White

Rosebud x Almandine

Heartseeker x Red

Heartseeker x RC x2

Heartseeker x Moonstone

Shadow Walker x SGW

SW x red Nebula

SW x M Gaia

SW x M Chrono

Grave x M Gaia

Marrow x F Gold ohmy.gif

Marrow x M Hellfire

Marrow x F Ember x2

Marrow x F Gaia

Pumpkin x M Misfit

Yulebuck x Red

Winter Magi x Lumina x2

WM x Red Copper

WM x Tsunami

WM x Nhio

Ribbon x Sunstone

Ribbon x Vine

Tricolor SA x Gold ohmy.gif

Wrapping Wing x RC

Lots of no egg/no interest from holiday x rare pairs, only to be expected. Two golds were a surprise! I've now discovered bunch more dragons that need mates that fell through the cracks of the last roundup, and some refusals that will need replacing. I'll come back and breed my Desipis and Caligene once I figure out what I want to breed them with/see requests.

Edited by Gryphonic

Quite a bit bred. High percentage of "no interest." Looking forward to seeing what comes up!

Happy Easter everyone!

Bred my last CBs and holidays-with-proper-mates and managed to drop 2 Golds to the AP, among other pretty things. I also got 5 eggs of various types which I need to continue my lineages laugh.gif Not going anywhere with my Gold/Heartseeker or Gold/Rosebud lineages though. dry.gif Beasts.

Also, collected 25 easter eggs while breeding laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Dang, now that I've done all my Holiday breeding, the lunar phases change. Would have loved some golden Lunar Heralds for a couple of lineages! rolleyes.gif

Dang, now that I've done all my Holiday breeding, the lunar phases change. Would have loved some golden Lunar Heralds for a couple of lineages! rolleyes.gif

Click the moon icon in my signature (the one where it says © Pinkgothic and Shokomon) and you get a page with a prediction for the upcoming moon phases and egg colours.

Valentine breedings were marginal at best...several refusal from dragons that had produced in their season. Christmas a good bit better, and Halloween was best of all. I did manage to send some nice second gens and checkers though (I lost count)

Tossing out a fair number of 4g and 5g, hope they find their way to someone who can use them. tongue.gif

I think I tried 8 new or "new" pairs and got 5 refusals. =_=

I feel you, I got seven refusals or around 40-50% of 'new' pairings. Edited by Tawanda001

I just finished up breeding my holidays. Had a lot of failed breedings, but managed to send some nice eggs to the AP, including a Silver, a Magma, a Copper, a couple of Spessartines, some Xenos, and a few Lunar Heralds. Many of them are second gens, although some as high as 4th gen checkers.

I realized that a lot of my second and third gen Holidays don't have mates yet, so I need to work on that between now and Halloween and Christmas.

asdfghjkl; Was doing roommate things with the roommie, so I got finished late. D:

Bred somewhere over 100 pairs. I'm lucky if half produced.

I think I tried 8 new or "new" pairs and got 5 refusals. =_=

Looking forward to the AP in a few days! My thuwed didn't produce but some of my spriter alt lines did. Highest gen I sent out was a 6th gen checker. =)

Breeding is getting a bit frustrating especially with metals of the 23 metals so far 3 refusals 16 no egg and 4 silver 2 so far on AP with a nice 3rd gen from Spriter Alt smile.gif wonders off to do some more biggrin.gif

Lol i think people are helping to clean up ap by hatching (or freezing) eggs. yesterday the eggs were at 4d3 now already 5d3.

This way our eggies will be there soon ... can't wait smile.gif

I bred all the checkers I could find yesterday, and the CB holidays today (because I had to go to sleep at some point yesterday tongue.gif ).

I just wish the mate selection page wouldn't take forever to load... probably a problem of having too many dragons on my scroll...?

Looking forward to AP hunting when the easter eggs appear! smile.gif

Click the moon icon in my signature (the one where it says © Pinkgothic and Shokomon) and you get a page with a prediction for the upcoming moon phases and egg colours.

Thanks, I also have two moon watch links in my sig, I just didn't keep track. rolleyes.gif

BTW, I got a refusal from a pair that had bred several times before, is that normal? I hope the new situation isn't permanent, that was one of my favourite combos. unsure.gif

Thanks, I also have two moon watch links in my sig, I just didn't keep track. rolleyes.gif

BTW, I got a refusal from a pair that had bred several times before, is that normal? I hope the new situation isn't permanent, that was one of my favourite combos. unsure.gif

Have you only bred them on holidays? Holidays the normal refusals are turned off. So yeah, if that's the case, they can refuse.

Have you only bred them on holidays?  Holidays the normal refusals are turned off.  So yeah, if that's the case, they can refuse.

Actually, that's quite possible, one of the dragons involved is a Winter Magi. Well, as long as the pair can still breed on holidays, that's ok then, I guess.

Thank you!

The eggs in the AP are at 5 days 5/6 hours right now. One of my eggs is at 5 days 15 hours, so...should we start seeing it in 9 hours? Or 1 day and 9 hours? Does the AP add an extra day or no? smile.gif *Confused* tongue.gif

Bred most of my CB and checkers, moved on to try a handful of even-gens for my unmated, and eventually got bored with that.

I can't wait to see the AP biggrin.gif

The eggs in the AP are at 5 days 5/6 hours right now. One of my eggs is at 5 days 15 hours, so...should we start seeing it in 9 hours? Or 1 day and 9 hours? Does the AP add an extra day or no? smile.gif *Confused* tongue.gif

AP adds a day, so it will be over a day still before you will see them on the AP.

AP adds a day, so it will be over a day still before you will see them on the AP.

Thanks smile.gif Can't wait!

Just started my breeding about 20 minutes ago and I'm not even done with the Valentines yet. Hopefully I can get through all of my Halloween and Christmas before I have to log off. xd.png