Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

I was late to this because of a very busy Easter. I'm breeding now; I hope someone finds what they need (or at least a pretty shiny!) out of my batch.

The holiday-kin trading thread will buzz with business laugh.gif

I might need to incubate some that I have right now to be ready. Valentines and Christmas are the ones I'll be especially looking for, since my Halloweens haven't had the love needed to start lineages. Though I might end up grabbing some good ideas for them. smile.gif

Are you sure about the added day, because i find A LOT of holiday checkers in the AP right now. wink.gif

i see, they're all from one breeder. Perhaps they have choosen to breed a day early...

Edited by milkaq66

Finally bred through most of my Holidays. Sadly, many of my rares didn't produce. I got one gold and two silvers. No trios, but I did get a couple avatars. hopefully my checkers can help someone with their projects.

So far, I've sent a special over, some avatars and several coppers and xenos! Plus many commons.

Bred a Deep Sea from Mutamore, two Mageias from Desipis, Terrae from Arsani, Chrono from Mistletoe, Royal Blue from Heartstealer, Spotted Greenwing from Mutamore, Green Copper from Caligene, Guardian of Creation from Aegis, Royal Blue from Aegis, Olive from Caligene, Magi from '09 Valentine, Pygmy from Pumpkin, Pyralspite from Ribbon Dancer checker, Spitfire from Shadow Walker, Pink from Winter Magi, Royal Crimson from Heartseeker, Daydream from Cavern Lurker, and White from Wrapping Wing. A lot of the pairing choices were just to test combinations, and some of them were not as pretty as I wanted dry.gif , but overall not bad!

Joining in here must have given me good karma because the first egg I clicked on in the AP tonight was a 2G holidaykin mate that I'd had on my wishlist. xd.png

Edited by Terrafreaky

I never bred so many!! I threw quite a few to the AP; it sure got easier when I realized they would auto if I were egglocked lol

I also had a refusal, good to know they are only a holiday specific pair

Got all the FoE, now to find a few kin for mine!

Great event Sock!

Edited by a_god_s

Joining in here must have given me good karma because the first egg I clicked on in the AP tonight was a 2G holidaykin mate that I'd had on my wishlist. xd.png

So are they showing up yet? I checked a couple of eggs, but none of them were holiday kin.

Oh, and congrats! smile.gif

I've been finding a few, some really unexpectedly pleasant combinations so far <3 (Mutamore x Spotted Greenwing!)

I've been finding a few, some really unexpectedly pleasant combinations so far <3 (Mutamore x Spotted Greenwing!)

I bet that one's mine - I think that pair was the "let's try it and see" that was my biggest success!

I bet that one's mine - I think that pair was the "let's try it and see" that was my biggest success!

It's beautiful! I tried Gaia Xeno and Striped River with my two, Striped River's my favourite. Hope whoever finds those appreciates them, they'll be showing up within the next twenty four hours <3

Yep, holidaykin are definitely dropping now in the AP. I picked up something gorgeous: thanks so much to the breeder of this egg.

They are trickling in. smile.gif So far I've grabbed a 3G Pillow x Heartstealing from Clya and a 4G Radiant Angel x Fever from dirtytabs.

@Eos: Whee, another one from my scroll! laugh.gif Finally some AP glory! xd.png You're welcome smile.gif I think there should be a second one of those, if it hasn't been grabbed yet.

@lollipop00 below this: You're welcome - I'm glad you like it smile.gif

@Dolphine below below: Hah, 2 of those are bred from my dragons! I'm getting giddy about how so many of my lineages already show up and get appreciation! laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Haven't found any lineages I need yet but hopefully I will soon! I have seen some pretty lineages go by in the AP though.

My eggs should appear in 5-6 hours since they are at 4 days and 13 hours now. Cannot wait <3

Finally found a lineage I am working on https://dragcave.net/lineage/0Fk8N

Thank you to whoever dropped it! Thanks Ruby Eyes for dropping it!

Edited by lollipop00

I found some pretties but nothing for my own lines

going to look to trade them to get the lines i am working on.

I'm going to be looking to replace the common checkers that refused their holiday mates when I tried to breed for this event. tongue.gif

I haven't been actively hunting, because i'm egg-locked, but the egg that did lock me is pretty sweet. http://dragcave.net/lineage/UuQDC

Not only do the dragons in the lineage have names from one of my favorite series, but it's also a 3G descendant from a Tinsel. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

I think I may hav missed the flood, I haven't seen anything. Me sad T_T But it looks like my babies found homes.

I think I may hav missed the flood, I haven't seen anything. Me sad T_T But it looks like my babies found homes.

I'm sure there were others like myself who bred them yesterday. I have limited access to the internet on weekends so I bred all my babies on Monday instead. They should start popping up in the AP sometime tomorrow or even late tonight.