TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm SO glad it seems we have one more day of this event, because of that wonderful picture that appeared at the end! It's absolutely beautiful. I love it!

I really love the picture on today's story! So cute!!

Oh! Now I have the picture of the party, which I didn't have before. Lovely. It makes me feel like I really am at the party with the dragons. Thanks to everyone who created this event. I did enjoy it so much. :-)

Edited by Jennie

biggrin.gif

what a perfect way to end this delightful story ..

all the items

and a beautiful picture of the guests .....

heartfelt thanks

I love the person who did that bit with the drink, it is because of you that I got to yell such a wonderful thing as

The ****ing Dragons Spiked the Punch!

(I don't know why my response was to yell that)

Another fantastic holiday at DC.

Thank you so very much to TJ, all the artists and writers and everyone who always pull together to make magic here.

What a fun frolic, and beautiful new dragons.

velociraptor.png

This event was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for all of the hard working members who put this all together for us. You're amazing! smile.gif

Thanks for the event, TJ and creators! The endgame screen is lovely and I had fun with the event, as always.

That event was VERY fun.

My two are grown up now.

Well, this was very fun. Can't wait until next year!

I'm so glad I checked this thread again and heard about the picture they added. I rushed to go see it and WOW, seriously, whoever made this, it is simply beautiful. As someone else said, I love seeing the dragons next to each other to get a better idea of their size, and the colors are great! I also love the fluffy parts on the Heartstealing dragon, overall the textures such as grass, scale, fur, feathers etc. are all very well done. I hope we'll be able to always access the page to see this illustration because it's stunning!

I love the person who did that bit with the drink, it is because of you that I got to yell such a wonderful thing as

The ****ing Dragons Spiked the Punch!

(I don't know why my response was to yell that)

laugh.gif

and YOU made me splutter my drink and howl with laughter

scared my puppy too !!

This picture is amazing, i love how all dragons look on it, especially Rosebud and Radian Angel smile.gif

And my inventory looks fixed now.

This was amazing event!

Nevermind. I am a dumb. A new option just popped up. And woo, I went back and replayed Day 6, and got the missing items! biggrin.gif

Edited by LascielsShadow

Awesome picture! I didn't realize the sweetling was THAT small...that makes them even cuter. n_n

Did that whisker and the other item ever show up? I still don't have them.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have the lost items now. Now I have 40 items.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Space gone and I have 40 items. smile.gif

Absolutely beautiful picture!

Many thanks to the creators, and wonderful job, Thuban!

I'm so glad I checked this thread again and heard about the picture they added. I rushed to go see it and WOW, seriously, whoever made this, it is simply beautiful. As someone else said, I love seeing the dragons next to each other to get a better idea of their size, and the colors are great! I also love the fluffy parts on the Heartstealing dragon, overall the textures such as grass, scale, fur, feathers etc. are all very well done. I hope we'll be able to always access the page to see this illustration because it's stunning!

From the signature in the bottom-right corner, Nakase made the painting :3

And yet...mine is STILL STUCK with the "give the pearl to..." bit!NO picture of the party NOTHING to allow me to go back....just NADA. sad.gifxd.pngsad.gif