TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

For some reason the torch isn't showing up for me. >.< It's the only one that I'm 'missing' despite searching the cave opening a couple times and being told that I found one.

Edit: Oh, and the chalk is also missing.

Those were from Day 2. Maybe if you replay Day2 you can get them.

I've done that a couple times with no dice. I know they're in the Cave Opening but it just won't give them to me in picture form.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I've done that a couple times with no dice. I know they're in the Cave Opening but it just won't give them to me in picture form.

I didn't get mine when I played Day 2, mine just appeared later on when Thuban fixed the game. I hope you can get them.

Hopefully! The only day I played before about an hour ago was the first one, so I'm surprised I didn't get them.

lol, I was so scared because I was missing four items but I had done everything. I went ahead and played through all the days over and it turns out a glitch prevented me from getting the doll/books/blocks/bear items the first time I played through :,D

I was missing five items, the four toys and the whisker. Replaying day 6 got them very easily (though now they are out of order, alas!)

This was a fun little event, very cute and simple.

I tried playing through Day 1 + 2 to see if that helped, but nope. D: And there's so little time left in the event that I'm kinda worried that it's just going to end and I'm going to miss out despite doing everything correctly.

I tried playing through Day 1 + 2 to see if that helped, but nope. D: And there's so little time left in the event that I'm kinda worried that it's just going to end and I'm going to miss out despite doing everything correctly.

Weird... the torch and chalk were missing for me for a while, but then they just showed up on their own a little bit after I played out that day's events. I hope you manage to get them.

Weird... the torch and chalk were missing for me for a while, but then they just showed up on their own a little bit after I played out that day's events. I hope you manage to get them.

I'm definitely crossing my fingers that it's just a matter of time. I also took a screenshot as proof just in case it helps me at all. xd.png

I'm definitely crossing my fingers that it's just a matter of time. I also took a screenshot as proof just in case it helps me at all. xd.png

I hope they show up into your inventory.

After reading others posts about getting 40 items, I too went back to Day 6 and the missing items are no longer missing. I now have 40 items in my inventory.

Whoot~ Got everything! And what a party it was.

Thank you for all the awesomeness~

edit: Oh! The picture wasn't there before. Very nice!

Edited by Drakonica

I has all 40 items plus a blank space.

I have 40 items now (after replaying Day 6) but I do not have a blank space.

Just wondering what this blank space is about lol. Is it required as an "invisible item" as part of the game or is it a glitch? unsure.gif

We don't know why the blank space. But 40 is the total. There is no invisible 41st item.

Quote for new page.

Not sure why the space was fixed for some but not all. o.o

Did the big picture of the party just appear in the last few hours or was it just not showing up for me? I love seeing all the dragons we have been talking with all week. biggrin.gif

The picture is new for me too. I'd definitely have remembered it if I saw it on my first ending. ^^

Looks like we still have access to the event! At least, I do! There is a new picture too! It's quite lovely.

Thank you, everyone involved in the event!

It was quite fun, despite the glitches!

I hope everyone gets all the items!

I was very confused as to why everyone was saying there were 40 items when I didn't have that many. I redid the 6th day and realized that it glitched and I didn't get the items from it. Is that all? What happens when it's over?

Love the added artwork, so glad I checked back in on the story (in addition getting the items from day 6, sidenote, you can still get them even though the day has rolled over!)

Seeing all the V-day dragons is great. Also great to get the size difference on them.

And how cute is it to have the newest dragon's egg in the middle.

Great job everyone involved!

I love the newest photo! :3 I'm glad I checked this thread because I would not have known otherwise and wouldn't have checked it! xd.png I saved the photo, just glorious! Who did it? I love seeing the different dragon's size references in comparison to each other. xd.png Still always shocked when I see how SMALL Sweetlings are to other dragons. O.e xd.png And I still love the Radiant Angels like nothing else. ;^;~~~ *sob sob*

And I LOVE seeing the newest dragon egg in the middle. xd.png They obviously had to finish that after our eggs were laid or at least hatched lol. xd.png Probably finished everything else but left the egg shape blank until they saw the new egg and worked on that egg. xd.png That's what I'd do at least. :3

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram