TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Was wondering why I was missing items, and it seems that the game just didn't give me the items from Day 6. Repeating it gave me all the missing items, though smile.gif

Very cute, thank you Spriters & TJ!

Was wondering why I was missing items, and it seems that the game just didn't give me the items from Day 6. Repeating it gave me all the missing items, though smile.gif

Had to do the same thing to get all items. Seems like a small bug :/

Well I finished the story, it was very cute (and the person who delivered all those gifts must have awesome calves from all that walking and climbing xd.png) Thank you for the event everyone, it was enjoyable even with the minor issues :3

I've done all the things and gathered all the things, but my scroll badge isn't updating to the contributor one. What did I do wrong?

It happened the same to me. I dont know what to do. Help! huh.gif

Edited by Cleo4

Rebecca, the Contributor badge is only for those who put the event together. Players will only receive the regular badge.

Rebecca, the Contributor badge is only for those who put the event together. Players will only receive the regular badge.

Oh, well that makes sense then. Thank you! <3 smile.gif

Actually - out of curiosity I went to look at nakase and thuban - and their badges look exactly like mine unsure.gif

What do we do with the stuff in our inventory?

Look at it fondly and love it !

Oh, I love that picture of the party and the dragons! How beautiful. I don't remember seeing that yesterday.

Edit: ah, okay, it wasn't there yesterday!

Thank you, TJ and spriters and all involved in making this Valentine's Day such fun.

Edited by inlaterdays

Actually - out of curiosity I went to look at nakase and thuban - and their badges look exactly like mine unsure.gif

That's because TJ has to change them, until then we have the same like the user have. wink.gif

Ahh, thanks, I also needed to repeat day 6. Let's see what else is missing...

edit: Ahh, okay, thought the blank space indicated a missing item, but the thread tells me it doesn't. tongue.gif

Edited by Fly-by-Night

That's because TJ has to change them, until then we have the same like the user have. wink.gif

Ah. I wondered - the way someone asked, I though someone must have SEEN them ! Thanks.

Aww that picture with all the Valentine's day dragons is lovely wub.gif

I'm new to this but how do we get the event eggs? I've already gone through the whole story.

The egg was the new Valentine's day egg. They dropped for 3 days starting on Feb 14th. Sorry but you can't catch them in cave anymore :There might still be some floating around in the trading threads but otherwise you'll have to wait until next year to get a Mutamore (lineaged, CBs are gone forever)

Edited by Isuzu

Thanks folks =D I'm glad I could help out a bit. I've made a wallpaper size version available on my DA page: http://fav.me/d9sl4s2

So many folks have helped with these holiday events. A huge thanks goes out to everyone who takes on the challenge of pulling these things all together! I'm sure we all can agree we appreciate it. <3

I'm still stuck on yesterday's 'event' or I THINK it is yesterday's.

I mean, it gives hints as to who wanted to give what (this is the 2nd time I've done something like this in this event). It than gives those people's homes and the option to talk to the dragon...but I did that yesterday. It did nothing THAN...and it's doing nothing NOW. Did I do something wrong?

I have just finished the story. I like how at the end we got little surprise. It was a really nice event and I prefered it over the Xmass because...well, I HATED the music on that game. I'm really sorry, but I always forgot to switch off the sound and it got me everytime.

I guess I prefer the silent ones smile.gif

This whole event was cute, I like dragons enough to mass collect them next year, managed to grab lot of the ones from past, everything was fine.

Thanks folks =D I'm glad I could help out a bit. I've made a wallpaper size version available on my DA page: http://fav.me/d9sl4s2

So many folks have helped with these holiday events. A huge thanks goes out to everyone who takes on the challenge of pulling these things all together! I'm sure we all can agree we appreciate it. <3

We are lucky to have so many talented people who are ready to help make it fun for everyone. I thank you all And thanks again to Infinis and Cyradis4 (and TJ09) for the newest dragon

Did you go back to the same houses? Some of them have new scripts now. I started at the bottom of the list and worked up, and when I was done I had a new option at the bottom of the list.

ETA: Can she screenshot the items she has? According to the wiki, there are only 35 items, so I'm curious what extra two she has.

-removed to prevent confusion over the items that are available. The part picture is adorable, everyone did a wonderful job in making it a huge success. <3

Edited by rubyshoes

Well, I tried it a 3rd time...I ran it backwards...err, upside-down...bottom to top...and it worked. *shrugs* Oh well, but now that raises a different though: I have 33 items but there's supposed to be 35...I wonder which two I missed.

Well, I tried it a 3rd time...I ran it backwards...err, upside-down...bottom to top...and it worked. *shrugs* Oh well, but now that raises a different though: I have 33 items but there's supposed to be 35...I wonder which two I missed.

Do you know which days items you are missing?