TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have only 30 items and I know for certain the whisker [and possibly the message] from Radian didn't show up. Was I supposed to get more as well? IDK dammit. -p- I'd love to see the sprites soon. :3 <3 And I finished dealing with the kids there and managed to figure it out before the story told me which went to whom lol. Whoot!

SO happy I've managed to finally catch a Halloween event, Christmas event, AND Valentine's Day event WHOOT WHOOT! Still waiting for my Mutamores to grow up. xd.png

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I only have 26 items...

I didn't get any on today's story, either. :c

I have only 30 items and I know for certain the whisker [and possibly the message] from Radian didn't show up. Was I supposed to get more as well? IDK dammit. -p- I'd love to see the sprites soon. :3 <3 And I finished dealing with the kids there and managed to figure it out before the story told me which went to whom lol. Whoot! xd.png

I have 26 items, did todays's adventure and figured out what was supposed to go to whom before the story told me as well - good exercise for the brain. thumbs_up.png

Ah... more sprite glitches... does anyone remember if this sort of thing has happened in past "Pick your Adventure" Holiday events?

Edited by Nyxity

Lol. I am glad to see some of you tried to solve it, instead of clicking through. Bet the brain exercise fun tongue.gif

Named my dragons, Alligator Bacon and Crocodile Bacon, ´cause they remind me of both~ <3

Ok guys: Heres the deal: I know a lot of you missed items, either by skipping paths or getting caught in funky loops. Please do not get hung up on that. There WILL be a chance to go back and get everything you missed, and re-read everything you skimmed over while clicking through to fast.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK LATER, TO GET THE MISSING ITEMS. Be patient.

Thank you very much for this Thuban - much appreciated!

i hope the 'missing' items apply to items who you should already have in your inventory but have glitched out or not appeared at all

unsure as to how many of us (if anyone else) is still missing items mentioned during click throughs

most of mine are missing from the day prior to last (original set of glitches - Day 4)

i figure todays will eventually show up

I'm glad that you didn't have to figure out the logic game yourself. I tend to be quite bad at those. wacko.gif

But yes, the new of items we were supposed to get (whisker and message(?)) seems to have not shown up for me either.

Does anyone who has Mutamore adult(s) on the scroll get access to its Encyclopedia?

Edited by Dragon p

Does anyone who has Mutamore adult(s) on the scroll get access to its Encyclopedia?

It isn't in there yet, so no.

I didn't get anything from today's story, either.... sad.gif Still at 29. That's my very first glitch (oops, no there were the torch and the chalk.)

Wait - no, 30, but nothing from today; it looks like it did at breakfast. and nothing that looks like a whisker.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oh I'm so glad there will be a chance to get the missing items. I didn't get anything today and I'm still missing items from a few days ago happy.gif

Hmmm, I may hold off on playing the game for now, then.

Also, no sign of an anti-refusal BSA for Mutamores? :sadface:

Also, no sign of an anti-refusal BSA for Mutamores? :sadface:

I know I'm overly optimistic in hoping that maybe there is still a BSA, one that can only be used during the holiday maybe (yes I'm that desperate for anything that will fix a refusal!!)

I have...*counts* 35 items. Is that how much we're to have at the end?

Where did you get the extra 5? I did the story today and didn't get anything! sad.gif

The story was cute today, didn't get any new items though. Did I do something wrong with the toys or were there no items today?

is anyone else upset because we didn't actually have to solve the gifts problem?

No, because it was quite obvious that that option was there to do if we liked - and (as someone else here pointed out) English isn't everyone's first language, and that could have seriously disadvantaged some players.

I want to know how someone has got to 35 too - even the wiki shows nothing new today. I have everything shown there...

is anyone else upset because we didn't actually have to solve the gifts problem?

I'm certainly not.

I stopped reading the event on day 2 and now because I don't like reading and the event is very long to read... I just click through it with Wiki to get all the items and I still missed the flower bucket... and still haven't received the chalk and torch-_-

(and I'm wondering why haven't those gifts appeared in our inventiories while the scrolls, pearl etc. did and stay there?)

I'm much more upset that the new Val dragon doesn't show any signs of BSA exept for its description and everyone's hopes sad.gif

Edited by VixenDra

I didn't get anything for today either. I thought there was nothing to get after reading posts!

No, because it was quite obvious that that option was there to do if we liked - and (as someone else here pointed out) English isn't everyone's first language, and that could have seriously disadvantaged some players.

I want to know how someone has got to 35 too - even the wiki shows nothing new today. I have everything shown there...

there weren't complicated words on the problem itself

english isn't my first language either

but we didn't have to do anything, just...click...click...done...boring

mellow.gif

i feel like the english was more complicated on the days when things could turn different depending on what you choose, so...

I thought I would so I figured it out but then when I clicked on the tag to choose what present it went on it was all solved and I was like, oh, okay sad.gif Oh well. It was very easy, so yeah. I also think it would be easy to find a similar puzzle online and do that ^^

I'm certainly not.

I stopped reading the event on day 2 and now because I don't like reading and the event is very long to read... I just click through it with Wiki to get all the items and I still missed the flower bucket... and still haven't received the chalk and torch-_-

well, they were long...

the problem was worded pretty simple

"x has something y wanted to give to z"

"a has something g wanted to give to j"

meh, nevermind..

No BSA? Really? D: And I was so sure that there would be one... ;__;

I'm also disappointed of today's puzzle. I mean, the people who do not understand it could also look up the solution on the wiki. Doesn't make a difference if they don't really read the text anyway, right? But creating a puzzle like that doesn't make any sense when nobody has to solve it.

I thought I would so I figured it out but then when I clicked on the tag to choose what present it went on it was all solved and I was like, oh, okay sad.gif Oh well. It was very easy, so yeah. I also think it would be easy to find a similar puzzle online and do that ^^

oh, i'm not the only one then

yayy biggrin.gif