TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My C. acinosus dragon has gendered, yaaaay. I can't wait to have two snarly adults on my scroll <3

Finally named my little Val'16 dudes.

I had the idea that they're brothers so I found the perfect brotherly names for them. I can't believe Bienfang and Valsparr weren't taken.

EDIT: omg, finally! I'm unstuck!! I love the old Heartseeker, he's so sweet smile.gif The Arsanis are my second favorite, the hatchlings sound adorable.

I can't wait for the rest of the story! <3

Edited by MaskedDeath

Only 7 more hours for my boys to grow up and then Mommy's going to get started on their harem tongue.gifxd.png

huh

some of my items are still missing (scale, chocolates, candy, flower pile) im assuming this is something that will be rectified later on if im not the only one

[should have the total of 30 *shrugs* i hope this isnt just me]

Edited by renlacarne

I LOVE the Mutamores/MutAmori! Love can be fierce! Actually I think love should be fierce! Thank you spriters, Thuban, TJ and everybody that contributed to this awesome release and event.

Is this the last part I have not been able to get any way to move forward

When Skari gets to the cave opening, she points to a large flat rock with a small depression in it. She instructs you to put the yellow and purple flowers in the depression, and to set the water down there too. While she works on the potion, you work on your gift for the little ones.

When you finish, you call the little ones over, and give them each a small necklace made out of the red and white flowers they had collected. After a few minutes, Skari walks over with your vial, with a tiny amount of a thick, pale green liquid in it.

"Would you be willing to give this to Radian when you drop off his invitation? He loves when I make this potion, and I promised the next time I made it, I would give him some. He loves trying to guess recipes. Don't tell him how, ok? It's getting pretty late; would you like to camp here before heading on your way?"

You thank her, and pull out your camping gear. The young hatchlings are curious about all of your supplies and ask you about each and every piece, as you set up to go to bed. They decide to sleep with you.

I'm hoping I viewed enough hatchlings for it to register when the encyclopedia page for the Mutamore Dragons becomes activated.

Thanks TJ and the DC staff/spriters for another great new release/event.

Is this the last part I have not been able to get any way to move forward

When Skari gets to the cave opening, she points to a large flat rock with a small depression in it. She instructs you to put the yellow and purple flowers in the depression, and to set the water down there too. While she works on the potion, you work on your gift for the little ones.

When you finish, you call the little ones over, and give them each a small necklace made out of the red and white flowers they had collected. After a few minutes, Skari walks over with your vial, with a tiny amount of a thick, pale green liquid in it.

"Would you be willing to give this to Radian when you drop off his invitation? He loves when I make this potion, and I promised the next time I made it, I would give him some. He loves trying to guess recipes. Don't tell him how, ok? It's getting pretty late; would you like to camp here before heading on your way?"

You thank her, and pull out your camping gear. The young hatchlings are curious about all of your supplies and ask you about each and every piece, as you set up to go to bed. They decide to sleep with you.

That was the last part at the time you posted. The next day's story should be available now.

I'm missing 4 items sad.gif Not sure if this will get fixed or not. Finished todays activities but didn't get anything new.

It was a good story, Thanks to everyone who participated.

Were there supposed to be items today? I finished the whole activity for the day (sorting the toys for the kids) but didn't get anything new in my inventory. Seems like something's missing.

I was expecting to have to match up the tags myself today and figured it all out; was disappointed when it figured it out for me tongue.gif

Also, no items here either. Perhaps we just have a day without

I was expecting to have to match up the tags myself today and figured it all out; was disappointed when it figured it out for me tongue.gif

Also, no items here either. Perhaps we just have a day without

Lol me too, i sorted them all out in Notepad and was waiting to fill in the tags myself, and was surprised when it did it for me. Like, really? Didn't trust us to get it right ourselves? xd.png

I think I'm glad for the event redo, because I'm missing a couple items from previous days, and were there supposed to be any from today? All I did was separate squabbling brats with nothing to show for it.

I have...*counts* 35 items. Is that how much we're to have at the end?

It seems like we're all done with the story now, yeah? I don't know how far ahead I had skipped myself when I messed with the urls earlier. I seem to be finished, at any rate!

I really like the little items I picked up, they're so cute and creative, props to the artist(s)! Such detail in such a small object; I could never do that. It takes a lot of skill!

And of course, thanks to the writer(s) as well, because without you there would be no event! It's a shame there were some bugs along the way, and that made the story a little disjointed, but I'm glad I have the opportunity to go back and read it as it was meant to be read.

All in all, a fun little event for Valentine's. Thanks to everyone who lended their talents to make this happen! I'm glad I FINALLY remembered to show up for a valentine's event; I've been here six years now! It was high time I caught one. smile.gif

Mutamores produce creation avatars!

Edit: Looks like the story lasts for a few more days according to the calendar.

Edit: Left off after helping Radian.

Edited by Jazeki

I'm suck in the story on the "Look closer at the collection" and "Wait for him to speak" page. sad.gif Anybody know what I can do to get unstuck?

Aww, what a clever name for your Mutamore! biggrin.gif

And I will keep my eyes peeled on the story! Where is everyone now on their story? What did you leave off on?

I'm gonna assume their elemental affinity is water.