TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Didn't get any new items today either, but I'm not that worried. Like the chalk and torch they'll likely show up eventually.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed we didn't actually get to solve the puzzle sad.gif

No BSA? Really? D: And I was so sure that there would be one... ;__;

Some people speculate it will work only during the Valentines (maybe exactly on 14th or during the breeding period as now we still have the event left and the BSA's not here to be seen)... those dragons, after all, are matchmaker-like only during the Valentine's period... last hope... but meh, entire year to find out and trurly give up hope:(

Edited by VixenDra

Didn't get any new items today either, but I'm not that worried. Like the chalk and torch they'll likely show up eventually.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed we didn't actually get to solve the puzzle sad.gif

You could have, if you wanted to. I was stuck in a loop again, so I figured it out... once I was done solving the problem I interestingly was able to continue because a new link finally popped up. My answers were right. biggrin.gif

Some people speculate it will work only during the Valentines (maybe exactly on 14th or during the breeding period as now we still have the event left and the BSA's not here to be seen)... those dragons, after all, are matchmaker-like only during the Valentine's period... last hope... but meh, entire year to find out and trurly give up hope:(

I hope so - it will probably come as a surprise, just like the blue-winged Solstices and the male Mistletoes. But I hoped the BSA would be available all February or something like that... sad.gif

I'm kinda late to come and say this, but I'm in love with the new dragons' fiery expression. It almost looks like a just-a-little-bit-intimidating smile to me. biggrin.gif The colors and markings also remind me a little of a pinata and I adore pinatas. The dragons are awesome and I can't even decide which dragon I could breed them with!

You could have, if you wanted to. I was stuck in a loop again, so I figured it out... once I was done solving the problem I interestingly was able to continue because a new link finally popped up. My answers were right. biggrin.gif

I wasn't expecting the game to give you the solution so I did solve it before clicking the links, but getting just confirmation doesn't really feel as satisfying as assigning the gifts yourself xd.png

Woot! Adult mutamore. smile.gif

Z' Adore

I haven't thought of anything for the second one yet. But they're both grown up.

I'm missing a few things from the event too. Good thing I'll get a chance to go back through on the last day and try again.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed we didn't actually get to solve the puzzle :(

Same here. This is way more of a story than a "choose your own adventure" like TJ said. I don't really mind, but I assumed there would be more choosing involved that resulted in different endings. :P

Edited by Niyaka

Both my dragons became adults. No BSA. I can't believe we'll have to wait another year to see if these dragons really have no BSA or have a seasonal BSA. dry.gif

I'm not disappointed that there is not a BSA, after all:

"This temporary pairing up tends to lead otherwise disinterested dragons into a better appreciation of one another, resulting in lasting relationships. This has given the Mutamores the false reputation of being good at match-making."

It's a false reputation.

The event this year really is not a 'choose your own adventure' sort of thing, like many have pointed out already. There are very few choices presented that provide a different experience, certainly none that alter the outcome. There are also strange inconsistencies. It took me multiple days to get to the dragons in the hills, including a dangerous climb up a tree and on a vine--but I travel back to town and return with specially made candy all in the same day? Then my stuff gets soaked overnight with the arsani dragons and I leave it behind, but that is okay since I am suddenly back in town anyway and I freshen up at home. A few steps later I run into the kids, but that takes so long it is nighttime again and...I take out my gear to camp? The gear that was soaked that I left with the Arsani? And why didn't I just walk back home for the night? I could not have been that far away, I mean the kids had to make it back to their homes, right?

I finished today's adventure but I didn't get any new items either. I hope they show up later!

This is still being a lot of fun. I don't mind that the puzzle was solved for me.

The event this year really is not a 'choose your own adventure' sort of thing, like many have pointed out already. There are very few choices presented that provide a different experience, certainly none that alter the outcome. There are also strange inconsistencies. It took me multiple days to get to the dragons in the hills, including a dangerous climb up a tree and on a vine--but I travel back to town and return with specially made candy all in the same day? Then my stuff gets soaked overnight with the arsani dragons and I leave it behind, but that is okay since I am suddenly back in town anyway and I freshen up at home. A few steps later I run into the kids, but that takes so long it is nighttime again and...I take out my gear to camp? The gear that was soaked that I left with the Arsani? And why didn't I just walk back home for the night? I could not have been that far away, I mean the kids had to make it back to their homes, right?

Def. agree on the space/time inconsistencies! But given how much huffing and puffing there's been over people "missing" stuff with even the very tiny amount of choice that's been offered, I'm not sure I mind that's it's not really a true CYOA game.

I hope that's the case, but that's a pretty long cooldown period.

Well both of my Mutamore dragons refused their mates (tried them with silvers) but I see that others aren't having that problem so I'm sure it was just my bad luck.

Well both of my Mutamore dragons refused their mates (tried them with silvers) but I see that others aren't having that problem so I'm sure it was just my bad luck.

Match maker, match thyself? rolleyes.gif

Srsly, that's some pretty annoying luck right there! Mine aren't adults yet, but if they do prove to have a BSA to undo refusals, I'm using it on one of the most annoying code x code refusals I've ever had (although given the fact that both parents have perfectly spelled swear-word codes, perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised that they refused.. :<)

Mine refused their mates as well, thankfully it was just a Terrae and a Tan Ridgewing. Still. I'm quite annoyed with them right now. dry.gif

The story was cute today, didn't get any new items though. Did I do something wrong with the toys or were there no items today?

There were items and people were supposed to get them, but.. something was missed and thats wht people didnt get items. The fix seems to have been put in place, but im not sure why people who should have items didnt get them. The replay should hopefully fix that.

Someone mentioned the inconsistiancies in the traveling... you guys were given a map, granted part of your map is hidden by an invitation tongue.gif

Im sorry the event is panning out to be less than you guys wanted. There were some issues that had come up, and because of those issues, there wasn't much help. Just know that those of us who did work on it, did the best we could to make sure there would be something.

I've missed a couple of items but I honestly don't mind cause I tend to miss at least a few items every holiday I just LOVE the fact that you and others are willing to take the time and effort needed to do something like this on top of the creating of the holiday pretties,Thuban. smile.gif

I'm sorry the event is panning out to be less than you guys wanted. There were some issues that had come up, and because of those issues, there wasn't much help. Just know that those of us who did work on it, did the best we could to make sure there would be something.

Though there are some glitchy things with the items (I still have yet to get several) and it's not a true Choose Your Own Adventure game, I still really like the cuteness of the event and I'm thoroughly enjoying all the craziness going on lol like climbing over ravines on trees and finding mysterious things in caves, and the cuteness of helping the dragon's kids and whatnot.

This is my first V-Day event and my first ever event on DC, so I am really enjoying it ^^

Though there are some glitchy things with the items (I still have yet to get several) and it's not a true Choose Your Own Adventure game, I still really like the cuteness of the event and I'm thoroughly enjoying all the craziness going on lol like climbing over ravines on trees and finding mysterious things in caves, and the cuteness of helping the dragon's kids and whatnot.

This is my first V-Day event and my first ever event on DC, so I am really enjoying it ^^

Yes, the missed items, unfortunately are going to stay missing until the replay it seems. But I'm hoping that the replay will get them to show up. There were just tiny things missed that caused it.

I hesitated on calling this CYOA from day one. Its more.. interactive fiction than anything else really.

is anyone else upset because we didn't actually have to solve the gifts problem?

Hahaha, I sat down, with pen and paper to solve it before picking tags. Once I had it done, I clicked a tag and found out I didn't need to. Oops! I was kind of let down, but also amused. laugh.gif

Add my name to the no items for today list.

This event has certainly been eventful! Even with the glitches here and there, and mia items I'm super appreciative to everyone who took the time out of their days to make this happen for us. Thank you, very much!

I've really enjoyed the event. For me, it has been a nice no stress fun adventure smile.gif

Just did my play-through for today a few minutes ago (the kids and their mixed-up gifts) and still didn't get any items from it. My inventory is the same as it was yesterday. So if there has been a fix implemented, it didn't work for everyone.