TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The hatchlings are looking pretty spiffy.

(Oh man, I almost missed the release, lol)

Just a note here, you can still get stuck, if it sets you up to camp for the night, the link wont put you back=(

edit: and I think Thuban said it, but even if you can't get all the items the badge should be the same. if your stuck in the loop try this link

http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d3r1

I'm stuck there too. Can't move on to Day 4. sad.gif

So...if we get trapped in the story because of a bug, do we still get the trophy?

The badge is based on participation, not completion. c:

I'm in a loop >.<

"Look closer at the collection" and "wait for him to speak"

Go through all the options of the first and that's all great, but the second isn't giving me anywhere to go but back >.>

What's the spoiler tag for this forum?

Edited by Angelina Gienah

I'm in a loop >.<

[white]"Look closer at the collection" and "wait for him to speak"[/white]

Go through all the options of the first and that's all great, but the second isn't giving me anywhere to go but back >.>

The same thing is happening to me.

Same here, but is there a way for us to return to get an item? Especially if that items might be important for the story (didn't know about the flowers).

Stuck too, maybe because I don't have the statue to show the dragon?

I'm stuck in the loop too. I'm guess it has something to do with the fact that I didn't come across the statue from earlier, maybe? I did have the beetle though.

I have both the broken statue and the beetle. I went through all of the possible dialog, but still appear to be stuck.

Stuck. I haven't gotten flowers or a scale to bring to the shopkeeper.

Edited by Sir Barton

So happy to see that the new hatchies are Valentine red&pink! smile.gifwub.gif

Edited by kiyoura

So I have the statue, and I have the beetle, and he gave me the three colored beetles, but I am also stuck in a loop without getting the gifts he wants me to deliver.

Edited by Holocast

I'm also stuck, I had the beetle and the statue, and I wasn't able to get the flowers earlier either even when I got to the field the dragon pointed out. Hopefully it gets fixed.

So I have the statue, and I have the beetle, and he gave me the three colored beetles, but I am also stuck in a loop without getting the gifts he wants me to deliver.

Same here!

Editing to add: I keep ending up with the option to wait or look closer at the collection.

Edited by Jazeki

Same as all of the above for me too. Im stuck in the loop and I have all the items.

I'm also stuck, I had the beetle and the statue, and I wasn't able to get the flowers earlier either even when I got to the field the dragon pointed out. Hopefully it gets fixed.

The field says you need something to hold the flowers in. Explore the area a little more right around there and you should be able to find something, but don't go far or you will trigger the "continuing on" section of the quest and won't be able to go back. Not being able to pick the flowers at first is not a glitch.

Edited by Pokemonfan13