TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I made this account because I was stuck too, I messed around by doing the chores and then changing the url to http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d4r22 and I was free laugh.gif

And what good timing! My hands were going to fall off from all that dusting and sweeping!

Such a shame that I'm still missing an item from the Heartseeker. I wanted to see what it looked like! Maybe someone will show up who has it. But at least I'm out of the loop! I don't know how it worked; maybe because I logged out and logged back in?

I think we are all stuck in one of two places:

at Rafphael's house going back and forth between the collection and conversation

So, curious!

Can anybody who received the flowers and scale from the heartseeker let me know what their image urls are?

My sister's stuck in the rosebud's house, I'm stuck in the heartseeker's house. :/

(has anyone gotten the flowers and the scale from the heartseeker yet? He says "If you could take these flowers, and this scale to him, and ask him to make up some chocolates for the Arsani, I'm sure he would be willing to help." But doesn't give me either of these things. sad.gif )

(SickleDawnSilver @ Feb 17 2016, 01:00 AM)

I made this account because I was stuck too, I messed around by doing the chores and then changing the url to http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d4r22 and I was free  laugh.gif

I tried that but it doesn't work when you're stuck in the conversations and collections. :/ I'm sure it works better if you're stuck in the cleaning chores lol.

And I don't have the flower or scales here either. :/

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

So, curious!

Can anybody who received the flowers and scale from the heartseeker let me know what their image urls are?

oh yes! I'm curious too! >o<

My sister's stuck in the rosebud's house, I'm stuck in the heartseeker's house. :/

(has anyone gotten the flowers and the scale from the heartseeker yet? He says "If you could take these flowers, and this scale to him, and ask him to make up some chocolates for the Arsani, I'm sure he would be willing to help." But doesn't give me either of these things. sad.gif )

SickleDawnSilver posted this link http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d4r22

I was able to finish the day (after going around in circles forever) but I didn't get any new items in my inventory, just the three beetles from Rafphael's collection.

I got and delivered the chocolates but they are not in my inventory.

I was able to finish the day (after going around in circles forever) but I didn't get any new items in my inventory, just the three beetles from Rafphael's collection.

Thanks!

I am stuck in rosebud's house as well.

So, curious!

I don't think anyone has gotten those yet.

I'm stuck in the screen where he is supposed to give me the items and I should be able to leave, but I only get a "return" option.

Edited by Holocast

Huh. Changing the link doesn't work for me :/ still stuck in the loop.

I'm stuck in the screen where he is supposed to give me the items and I should be able to leave, but I only get a "return" option.

This is exactly what I've been getting... -.-

Me too.

Quoting for new page.

Oh, right. Thank you for that! ^^

Hopefully a fix will be out soon, then.

I'm glad TJ knows about it, because it seems to me a lot of people besides me are stuck in the exact same spot.

After checking with a few people it appears the force change with the URL only works when you have both beetle AND sculpture. Sorry folks who missed one or the other! (If the link swap worked for you and you were missing one or the other please pipe up as I do not want to spew a lie! This is only after testing done by me and at least one other person!)

Same here.

I made this account because I was stuck too, I messed around by doing the chores and then changing the url to http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d4r22 and I was free laugh.gif

Cool, thanks, that worked for me too! (Thanks also to galaslaeg for getting me as far as the chores!)

I feel like i've probably missed stuff today, but i also felt like i missed some items on the first day, so the whole thing is kinda derped for me now, which makes me sad because i'm a completionist. I just hope i can get through each day at this point though. unsure.gif

tried the force url and despite having the beetle and statue i did not progress like a few others have said

maybe its selective no idea

Cool, thanks, that worked for me too! (Thanks also to galaslaeg for getting me as far as the chores!)

I feel like i've probably missed stuff today, but i also felt like i missed some items on the first day, so the whole thing is kinda derped for me now, which makes me sad because i'm a completionist. I just hope i can get through each day at this point though. unsure.gif

I feel the same way! I'm kind of upset! I hate not knowing what i'm doing! LOL

After checking with a few people it appears the force change with the URL only works when you have both beetle AND sculpture. Sorry folks who missed one or the other! (If the link swap worked for you and you were missing one or the other please pipe up as I do not want to spew a lie! This is only after testing done by me and at least one other person!)

I have both but the change didn't work it just brought me right back to the same spot e.-

I'm stuck too. I have both items, the beetle and the statue, but the link doesn't work for me. Still stuck...

I finally managed to break free of the loop as well. Changing the numbers at the end of the link from "d4r9" to "d4r16" seemed to allow me to move forward. Though, like others, I didn't receive any new items in my inventory and the story became a bit jumbled.

Yeah I didn't grab the statue (Christmas game was still on my mind with 'no stealing' ) and now I'm stuck in the loop unable to advance.