TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

sad.gif

here we go again ...

the roller coaster ride continues ... loop de loop de loop de loop ... xd.png

sad.gif

here we go again ...

the roller coaster ride continues ... loop de loop de loop de loop ... xd.png

Me? I want a hula-hoop! (Not really. xd.png)

Welp... with the "simplest" to the most "complex" of events, it is good to know there will always be glitches to test our patience. Patience is a virtue, you know. xd.png

Stuck. I haven't gotten flowers or a scale to bring to the shopkeeper.

Same with me. Yes, I've looked at bpth his collections, and showed him mine, for those of you who ask. happy.gif

Edit: basically I've got the same problem as everyone else.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I hope they fix it soon. sad.gif I was quite enjoying the little story. Reminds me of the old Choose your own adventure books that I used to play as a kid. Next part in white to hide as spoiler: I'm stuck; it said to take the items, but they aren't in my inventory. Unless it means the flowers we picked earlier to take to the party? If so, I don't have the scale. I do have the beetle and the statue and showed him both of those. If we have to go back and get something, I'm not sure how...

I hope they fix it soon. sad.gif I was quite enjoying the little story. Reminds me of the old Choose your own adventure books that I used to play as a kid. Next part in white to hide as spoiler: I'm stuck; it said to take the items, but they aren't in my inventory. Unless it means the flowers we picked earlier to take to the party? If so, I don't have the scale. I do have the beetle and the statue and showed him both of those. If we have to go back and get something, I'm not sure how...

No, I have all the items so far and I'm still stuck on a loop.

I was wondering about that. I didn't realize I didn't have all the items(mainly the broken statue) until after I already completed day 3. I hope it would still let us continue the story even with one item missing.

Hey, so just wondering, If I missed a day, does that mean I missed an item or the item of that day?

Or if I chose... I guess a wrong route, or chose a certain route and it ended for me to wait for the next day before I could check all options, does that mean I might have missed an Item?

Because that's what happened yesterday. I didn't choose all the options I just choose two, got two items and all options to click on vanished and made me wait for the next day already. But does that really mean it was completed?

And then, the day before I missed it because of work... so then... did I miss the items/options for that whole day? I can't make up for it?

Wait, so if I'm at the point where I set up camp, I'm stuck?!

Also, my eggs hathed biggrin.gif

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, the link appeared.

Edited by NarotizaDragonTamer

Yep, stuck in the loop too. Gave both the beetle and statue. Maybe it's an even more abrupt end than the previous days, but I think it's just a bug and there's more to the day. The writing for this adventure isn't bad but it'd be great if they made it a little more noticeable than "you set up a campfire for the night" tbh, first day I was trying to figure out why it stopped haha. Also wish that it seemed like the choices you make made a larger impact, but who knows maybe it will eventually. Just some things I'd be seeking from future holiday events.

Still bummed I missed out on snatching a Heartstealing with all the sniping going on in the abandoned cave, was the only valentine's dragon I needed to complete my collection and it was too late by the time I asked anyone to breed one for me sad.gif

Well... I didn't get flowers, because I went down to the path. I hoped I can turn back. Now I'm stuck as everyone else. I hope it will be fixed and I could continue the story without flowers. Or maybe there would be another way to get them. I wish i could turn back to the Forest.

I got the flowers after getting the bucket but I'm stuck in the same loop with the heartseeker

Yea I'm stuck in a loop we well, it wont do anything after looking at the collection and doing the things related to that,

Same. I didn't grab the broken statue so now I keep looking at his collection or waiting for him to speak, can't go forward, can't go back. Changing the page link does not work.just remains there.