TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Bah. Stuck in an endless loop waiting to go and get these chocolates mellow.gif Has anyone figured out a means of getting out of the loops or are we stuck waiting for a fix?

Gads . . . I can't even stop looking at the collection at this point! Stuck in a total loop not even getting to the chore list everyone is mentioning. sleep.gif First time I've had this problem with this game.

I was stuck in the same loop after looking at the beetles and the statues (were we supposed to get an item from the statue page? I ended up just giving him my statue but got nothing in return, last thing i got was the three beetles from the step before) but then i clicked on the link someone posted here out of curiosity and i'm stuck at the "Town Shop" which i'm sure i shouldn't be anywhere near yet. (I can't go back, it seems to have progressed my story to that point prematurely.) I hope this can be fixed! ^^;

I didn't get to the cleaning

I'm looping the statues and beetles - no dishpan hands for me laugh.gif

I apologize in advance for anyone I brought with me to Cleaning Purgatory!

hahahaha LOL .... at least we got a little farther in the game, even if we have turned into merry maids xd.png

I was stuck in the same loop after looking at the beetles and the statues (were we supposed to get an item from the statue page? I ended up just giving him my statue but got nothing in return, last thing i got was the three beetles from the step before)

That's where I'm stuck right now.

Aww, poop. I'm in a loop. xd.png I hope I remember to try again after there's a fix! Beetles and statues for me, too. At least the beetles make sense, since I am an entomologist. xd.png

Aww, poop. I'm in a loop. xd.png I hope I remember to try again after there's a fix! Beetles and statues for me, too. At least the beetles make sense, since I am an entomologist. xd.png

They are very pretty beetles xd.png

From what I can see you don't have the bucket of flowers is all aside form the item from the Heartseeker

Do you remember when you got the bucket of flowers? Yesterday?

Because I missed yesterday... well.. I'm not sure actually but I didn't get to do all options before the game ended and made me wait for the next day... so I wasn't sure if it was actually like... complete or just made me miss an item... >o>

---

All I can recall is that there was supposed to be a scale that the Heartseeker gives you, and maybe one more item?

Supposed to be? you don't have it either? O.o but oohhh!!....

and yeah I THINK there's supposed to be one more Item... It seems some people have a bucket of flowers but... I have no idea when that was supposed to be obtained... all I can think of is that I missed yesterday somehow when I forced to wait for the next game. I clicked one option and wasn't able to go back to do the other one...

I apologize in advance for anyone I brought with me to Cleaning Purgatory!

Lol don't worry, i don't blame you for looking for a way out! My game already seemed to be broken before i clicked anything anyway...

By the way, i have the bucket of flowers, the snowdrops, if those are the flowers i have seen mentioned? Still got stuck though...

I'm in the same loop too! D: I got the three beetles and showed him my statue but can't get out of it. ;^; Let me know if they fix it?

Btw the icons are AMAZING detailed and adorable I love them! <3 I love collecting them in my inventory history. xd.png

And he was so happy when I showed him the statue WHEEE. :3 <3

Same, I had all the items but still got stuck. I think I'll wait to see what the next day holds.

As a reminder, teh ERs are overloaded with 100s of dragons and can use a hand with all the low time eggs :3

Edited by Vhale

Do you remember when you got the bucket of flowers? Yesterday?

Because I missed yesterday... well.. I'm not sure actually but I didn't get to do all options before the game ended and made me wait for the next day... so I wasn't sure if it was actually like... complete or just made me miss an item... >o>

---

Supposed to be? you don't have it either? O.o but oohhh!!....

and yeah I THINK there's supposed to be one more Item... It seems some people have a bucket of flowers but... I have no idea when that was supposed to be obtained... all I can think of is that I missed yesterday somehow when I forced to wait for the next game. I clicked one option and wasn't able to go back to do the other one...

I THINK it was yesterday unless that was the day before and yesterday was the feather o.o I am starting to think I should have kept an item list and when we got what lol Maybe we'll see a fix that lets people go get the items they missed?

So I'm stuck. I showed my beetle, but I never got the statue from the 2nd day...

I can't advance, all I can do is keep going through conversations. Help?

So I'm stuck. I showed my beetle, but I never got the statue from the 2nd day...

I can't advance, all I can do is keep going through conversations. Help?

I think we are all stuck in one of two places:

at Rafphael's house going back and forth between the collection and conversation

and

in the cleaning circle, where you have 3 choices of chores to do.

There doesn't seem to be any way out of it at this time.

I THINK it was yesterday unless that was the day before and yesterday was the feather o.o I am starting to think I should have kept an item list and when we got what lol Maybe we'll see a fix that lets people go get the items they missed?

LOL.... I hope!

Well, Thanks for your info! biggrin.gif