LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

That pika clone. dry.gif I can't even take it seriously. And that dragon thing? Just...no.

I can't help but wonder if the fish is possibly an evolved form of Luvdisc. I don't know why, but I'm just getting that feeling. I like the Cutiefly and the toku-whatever its name is - the tribal-looking pokemon, and the beetle is alright.

Edited by Syiren

I dunno, I actually kind of like the pikaclone? The tail placement is very odd and the brown is meh, but otherwise it's pretty cute, I like the silvery gray, and IT'S A HEDGEHOG. I really hope it gets Electro Ball and a blue shiny and a high speed stat. I would breed a shiny just to name it Sonic and yell "GOTTA GO FAST" and refer to Electro Ball as "Spindash" in the context of that particular Pokemon.

I guess we get at least one pikaclone every generation, starting at Gen III. Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne... Now this pikaclone, lol.

I'm a big fan of Drampa. It's really cool and cute.

I guess we get at least one pikaclone every generation, starting at Gen III. Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne... Now this pikaclone, lol.

I'm a big fan of Drampa. It's really cool and cute.

Well, I guess Pichu was Johto's "pikaclone", but they realized they couldn't keep on adding stuff to Pikachu's evolution line so they started just making very similar ones in seperate evolutionary lines. In fact, ones without evolutionary lines.

TBH, I think Marill was meant to be the Pikaclone of gen 2, what with the whole Pikablu thing. Then again, maybe not.

TBH, seeing the official confirmation? I had a feeling the two bugs would be related to Grubbin, and I'm happy it evolved into a beetle rather than another butterfly/moth. Same with the fish being based on the Trigger Fish (Still ugly though xd.png But watch it be this gens Magikarp/Feebas and evolve into something awesome).

The dragon and Tapu are growing on me more and more, though Tapu's info kinda gives me a legendary feel, which it probably won't be. I'll reserve judgement on the little bug thing until I know whether it has an evo or not and what moves it has.

Still don't like the Pikaclone.

togederamu is my new baby and i will defend him with my life. hes so spherical. ive never loved a pikaclone more than i love this orb

Edited by Switch

My mum once got bitten by a triggerfish...

I agree that the 2nd form of the beetle looks like a bus xd.png

I don't just want megas I want more actual evolutions, there seem like so many pokemon that could use another evolution.

There is a bee fly pokemon and that puts a ridiculous smile on my face.

There is a bee fly pokemon and that puts a ridiculous smile on my face.

The best part is LOOK HOW ADORABLY LITTLE IT IS

The in game sprite is just so little and adorable. I love it.

Honestly I'm liking everything shown so far except the pikaclone (but I don't hate it). The triggerfish is kind of psychedelic, I'm sure that will grow on me at somepoint.

The tribal chicken mask tiki thing has grown on me too. I really like that they're trying to incorporate as much Hawaii as possible (including the mongoose invasion...)

<this is a link btw.

((Sailing101's mind is currently inactive at the moment, please disregard any nonsense he says))

Edited by sailing101

Not sure if serious or parody.

Though, I do like the idea of a Pokemon Eclipse....

This is a serious theory. And I love the idea too.

Omg, that guy is hilarious, but if it ends without a dolphin Pokémon I will be so mad

Oh, I just took a gander at serebii and there's some updates on Rockruff and Komala.

Rockruff is so ADORABLE~ I'll take 20! *-*

I also really like cutiefly and I'm crossing my fingers it gets a beautiful evolution.

Hey, did anyone notice something weird about Grubbin's evolution line? It seems heavily influenced by different shapes. Grubbin's really round and circular. Charjabug is boxy and rectangular. And Vikavolt is sharp and triangular. Circle->Square->Triangle :/

It's just bizarre now that I noticed.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Oh, I just took a gander at serebii and there's some updates on Rockruff and Komala.

Rockruff is so ADORABLE~ I'll take 20! *-*

I also really like cutiefly and I'm crossing my fingers it gets a beautiful evolution.

Hey, did anyone notice something weird about Grubbin's evolution line? It seems heavily influenced by different shapes. Grubbin's really round and circular. Charjabug is boxy and rectangular. And Vikavolt is sharp and triangular. Circle->Square->Triangle :/

It's just bizarre now that I noticed.

I don't doubt it has something to do with the reboot of pokémon as a whole. Aren't a circle water, a square earth (also plant life -> grass) and a triangle fire? So there's the starters hidden within them. All the starters coming together in one pokémon's evolution line. It all comes together in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

I don't doubt it has something to do with the reboot of pokémon as a whole. Aren't a circle water, a square earth (also plant life -> grass) and a triangle fire? So there's the starters hidden within them. All the starters coming together in one pokémon's evolution line. It all comes together in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

I'm not sure if that's what they were planning. However, I do know that when it comes to character designs, shapes are very important and play a major role in how onlookers read the characters.

Characters designed with a lot of rounded lines, circles and curves come off as cute, soft, adorable and young. When drawn with box shapes, characters are solid, strong, balanced, reliable, and yes, grounded. Triangles are most often used for villain characters and give an imposing, dangerous and volatile feel.

What's most interesting about these new pokemon is you can see these shapes just by looking at their faces.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I'm not sure if that's what they were planning. However, I do know that when it comes to character designs, shapes are very important and play a major role in how onlookers read the characters.

Characters designed with a lot of rounded lines, circles and curves come off as cute, soft, adorable and young. When drawn with box shapes, characters are solid, strong, balanced, reliable, and yes, grounded. Triangles are most often used for villain characters and give an imposing, dangerous and volatile feel.

What's most interesting about these new pokemon is you can see these shapes just by looking at their faces.

cute, soft, young... fountain of youth? WATER

solid, strong, balanced, reliable... GROUND

imposing, dangerous, violate... FIRE

My Mega wishlist:

- Flygon

Do I expect them to get megas? I honestly don't know. Do I want them to? DEFINITELY

Didn't Game Freak say that they had planned on making a mega evolution for Flygon for ORAS, but ran out of time before their release?

The Steel/Dragon type in the new trailer tickles the happy place inside my brain. Based on what I've seen, it looks like Gamefreak is taking risks with type combinations, too. Another Bug/Electric? Yes, please.

Didn't Game Freak say that they had planned on making a mega evolution for Flygon for ORAS, but ran out of time before their release?

That's what I heard too, but I never found out if it was confirmed though.

The Steel/Dragon type in the new trailer tickles the happy place inside my brain.

It's Normal/Dragon, Not Steel/Dragon

I only heard that in a "leak"... a claim of about a dozen of megas upcoming in ORAS, of which not a single one actually got one. (I never trusted it anyway, if you're gonna claim Solrock and Lunatone are guaranteed to get megas you gotta be out of your mind)

The Steel/Dragon type in the new trailer tickles the happy place inside my brain. Based on what I've seen, it looks like Gamefreak is taking risks with type combinations, too. Another Bug/Electric? Yes, please.

The new one is Normal/Dragon. Or you're talking about Psychic/Steel Solgaleo. A Dragon/Steel type already exists tho: Dialga. I don't see the problem.

<this is a link btw.

((Sailing101's mind is currently inactive at the moment, please disregard any nonsense he says))

My mind is officially blown. blink.gif