LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

I want the koala to evolve into a dropbear now so it can tare the throat out of that puppy.

Am I really the only one on here who cares more about the Koala than the dog? There are how many adorable dog pokemon but zero koalas. I want the koala to become a fighting type who beats other pokemon over the head with his log!

Maybe another fighting/grass or normal/fighting?

Personally, I just want to see type combinations we haven't seen yet. Like Ghost/Fairy, Dragon/Fairy (yes, I know Mega Altaria is dragon/Fairy, but I mean more normal Pokemon, not megas), more not-normal-or-psychic fairy hybrids in general xd.png And more dragons and ghosts and poison. We always need more of those.

I get the feeling the "secret" that the starters and the dog share is either they can mega-evolve or they're capable of that awful trainer-pokemon fusion thing. I really hope it's the former.

We've had many, many dog Pokémon over the years, and they've never managed to create one as perfectly cute as this one is. DON'T SCREW THIS UP FOR ME, EVOLVED FORMS. *threat-glares at Gamefreak*

I agree. Growlithe is still my favorite of the dog pokemon, but I liked Poochyena and its evolved form. I liked Lillipup and Herdier, but the last one ruined it for me. And was not a fan of Frufro, (sp). I like the rock typing and hope it gets a great evolution.

The koala is cute too, but I have a feeling it'll follow the footsteps of Pancham. Not that I dislike the Panda pokemon, but it's not a go-to member on my team for X and Y.

Edited by Syiren

Battle Royale tho

omg

IM SO EXCITED

i love angry mongoose;s ridiculous giant teeth also they make me laugh itss precious c':

Edited by Pika_Oi

Pikipek - A WOODPECKER?! xd.png So much for all those people betting it was a toucan of some kind.

Yungoos - I thought it looked more like an otter. But eh, I'll wait to see what its evos are like, if it has any.

Grubbin - So, this is the early bug type of Sun/Moon? Interesting. Wonder how the evos will look. Perhaps a beetle-looking Pokemon, since the offspring of certain beetles are called grubs? Or will it be a multi-evolution one, like Wurmple and Burmy?

Battle Royal - OMG YES! I have wanted this for so long! ohmy.gif

I swear if there is no freaking dolphin Pokemon, I won't play it as much because of it. I might even write to Nintendo to yell at them for it xd.png anyway, I kind of disappointing the bug is not going to be fire/bug, but granted we do have Laversta who is, but the level it evolves at is ridiculous.

Not sure if Yongoos is meant to be an otter, weasel or a mongoose o.o it does make sense to have a woodpecker. I don't think toucans are native to Hawaii

Edit: I also found my Omega Ruby version so I'm really stoked about that biggrin.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Yungoos is clearly a mongoose, mongoose are an invasive species in Hawaii and its name in Japan is Yangoose. Literally mongoose with the first syllable changed.

Otters, weasels, and mongooses(mongeese?) are all related to one another so the confusion is understandable.

The woodpecker was predictable, glad it's finally revealed fully.

I'm interested in the grub but I don't expect much from it. Probably just another early bug with nothing special attached.

The woodpecker might evolve into a toucan? They both have pretty substantial beaks.

That is clearly a weasel donald trump. And there already is a mongoose pokemon, zangoose. I thought it was an otter at first as well :/

Talking about dolphins, Pippolo or Popillo whatever its name is might evolve into a Dolphin than an Orca? Go the show animals route, that'd certainly make me reconsider him as a starter.

In terms of the grub I wanna know what on earth its gonna evolve into with that kinda mouth.

And for battle royal I'm not too sure... I'd imagine AI would gang up on you.

That grub is almost definitely going to evolve into an awesome thunder beetle.

Otters, weasels, and mongooses(mongeese?) are all related to one another so the confusion is understandable.

The woodpecker was predictable, glad it's finally revealed fully.

I'm interested in the grub but I don't expect much from it. Probably just another early bug with nothing special attached.

I haven't seen any of these new pokemon yet, but I loved Buisel. He was probably my most favorite Sinnoh pokemon. There are others I like, but both him and Floatzel were both adorable and strong. Plus I loved their move set. Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Swift, just to name a few early moves they could learn.

I had a feeling that bird pokemon we only saw the 3D frame scan of in an earlier image was going to be a woodpecker. The shape just seemed to fit it best. I figured it wouldn't be a toucan because it had a small beak, where a Toucan's is much bigger and a bit curved.

As for the grub, It doesn't look like much now, but it may surprise us. I don't have high expectations for it either, but you never know. We didn't expect the puppy to be part rock.

Not sure if they're legit or not, but it seems there's been some new Pokemon "accidentally" leaked according to Serebii, including what is possibly this gens Pikaclone.

However, as mentioned, they're not officially confirmed yet, so could very well be high quality fakes (kinda hoping so).

Some of the articles I've been reading....the genwunner is strong in them.

Edited by CharonDusk

They were confirmed, Official japanese youtube uploaded after the leaks.

I like the electric bug, the slug dragon thingy is kind of cute too. Chubby pikachu clone though....

I like that the fairy bug is actually super small in battle compared to all the other pokemon. Nice touch.

I like the electric bug, the slug dragon thingy is kind of cute too. Chubby pikachu clone though....

The dragon one looks pretty cool, but the Pika clone looks like it got fused with a Dedenne and a Pachirisu

The new pikaclone has got a good chance of being the ugliest pokemon yet. Unoriginal design (wow a ball how'd you come up with that) A tail that's way too high and is just so we know it's a pikaclone. And man that colour scheme, it looks like a toilet.

Buuut all the others look pretty good. Grubbins second evo is hilarious it looks like a tiny bus.

Yes the pikaclone is just so bad. There's not many pokemon I say that about.

The slug dragon is a new mon, not a mega.

Which, wonder if any pokes get new megas or evos/prevos

Anybody else thinking the slimy dragon thing might be Mega Goodra?

Nah, it's dragon/normal. Also I think it's confirmed a new pokemon.

Nah, it's dragon/normal. Also I think it's confirmed a new pokemon.

Ah, alright.

Anyway, I love all of those new pokémons revealed, especially Cutiefly. I thought Vivillon had to be a bug/fairy type, now at least there IS a bug/fairy type. biggrin.gif

My Mega wishlist:

- Starters

- Flygon

- Dragonite

- Haxorus

- Bisharp

- Hydreigon

Do I expect them to get megas? I honestly don't know. Do I want them to? DEFINITELY

Edited by Felixr2

Oh... oh my god... Cutiefly is adorable I need a whole swarm of them

All of the new Pokemon are perfect and wonderful none of you can convince me otherwise

Oh... oh my god... Cutiefly is adorable I need a whole swarm of them

All of the new Pokemon are perfect and wonderful none of you can convince me otherwise

Well I won't even try to. I totally agree! laugh.gif

electro-beetle

bee fly

i mm so glad they rre perfect this is so good c'':