TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

(I hope the lineage view image will be changed a little to him better justice, I think it's not ideal at the moment. - Um yes, that's the second thing I look at immediately when a new breed grows up.  wink.gif )

My thoughts exactly smile.gif The dragon is gorgeous. I'm going to breed both of mine with my CB Mistletoes next year wub.gif Thank you, spriters!

Aegis?

Aegis?

No... It can't be...

user posted image

EDIT:

Beautiful dragon, if you excuse my ramble wub.gif

That's exactly who I thought of too! Persona!

I know everyone's gonna be breeding them to the Radient Angels and Heartseekers this Valentines cause that's what's popular now.....

But I think I really favor the Rosebud for the mate. Both fluffy, soft pink and soft blue....

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Thank you SO MUCH Odeen for the beautiful JAWDROPPING drool-worthy sprites and TJ and everybody for the amazing holiday season this has been! One to remember for a lifetime! <3 <3 <3 <3 THANK YEW!!!

And birdz.

I hope you get to read this birdz and Odeen- because this adult sprite is just beyond words spectacular. It's actually become my favourite dragon of all time. Everything about it is utter perfection. Expect some fanart of this dragon when I get free time!!!

Thank you so much to both of you for an incredible dragon smile.gif And beautiful name to match <3

Edited by bluesonic1

I don't really like the position in the lineage view but other than that they are gorgeous. wub.gif

Holy Moley definitely my new fave Christmas dragon. I've been waiting for another furry critter to come along

Its going to be incredibly difficult to hoard these AND Solstices (and still get a number of Mistletoes because I like those too) next year.

What have you two dooonnnneeee! Now I'm stuck on lineage viewers on my terrible little phone because I can't wait to start planning mates.

AND I need to go to bed. Sheesh. I have the willpower, I will go now.... But, I must give another thank you first smile.gif

blink.gif Whoa, I LOVE THEM!

Thanks so much Birdz and Odeen for such a badass and magnificient dragon! wub.gif (and fluffy!!)

It's a traditional drake right, like Magmas?

Badass and fluffy laugh.gif

whodathunkit?

omg

givememore

They're so beautiful! I need more, hurry up next Christmas, just come around so I can start hoarding them!

Thankyou so much to the two spriters, this ties with Solstice as my new favourite Xmas dragon!

Ok, Ok.......tell me this isn't just perfect!!!

user posted image

Badass and fluffy  laugh.gif

whodathunkit?

I know right? Someone mentionned an Aegis X Pillow lineage a few pages back, I might just try that. Badass fluffy awesomeness! biggrin.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Regal and fluffy! and I love the spots too!

Fantastic spriting, birdzgoboom & Odeen!

As I said before, to Birdz and Odeen.......

user posted image

I know right? Someone mentionned an Aegis X Pillow lineage a few pages back, I might just try that. Badass fluffy awesomeness! biggrin.gif

Pillows were my very first thought when I saw the fluff and after looking through my dragons my other Aegis will most likely be paired with a Guardian. ^-^

ETA: I named mine Aegisfrost and Blizzardmane. c:

Edited by Denwayasha

oh wow!! easily my favorite christmas dragon by FAR

these are absolutely gorgeous - thank you to the spriters and thank you tj!!

NOICE was the sound I made when I saw the adult <3 <3 <3 My first thought was how lovely they would look paired with Solstices!

As per usual, thank you artist(s) and thank you TJ!

The new adults look awesome. Probably my favourite X-Mas Dragon so far!

Tha adult looks awesome! biggrin.gif Thank you, spriters and TJ!

I couldn't resist naming one of my Aegis dragons as Fluffy Overlord. tongue.gif

Edited by obelisk_light