TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I know everyone's gonna be breeding them to the Radient Angels and Heartseekers this Valentines cause that's what's popular now.....

But I think I really favor the Rosebud for the mate. Both fluffy, soft pink and soft blue....

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

OH the rosebuds would be PERFECT amiright? If there was the spriter's alt rosebud with an Aegis... I can see the blood bath already for anyone who wanted to have an offspring of that couple! O.e xd.png

Thank you again all you wonderful artists! Odeen and Birdzgoboom you really outdid yourself with this beautiful dragon! <3 Thank you also TJ for this wonderful release! biggrin.gif <3

These guys are absolutely beautiful! They are winning my 2nd favorite place, right behind solstices for one reason only: I have no idea and what are they supposed to be standing xd.png

WOOT!Another dragon to add to my list of "MUST HOARDE NAOW!!!" pretties.biggrin.gif I named one of my new pretties One Tablespoon cause the code is tbsp1. *lol*

Whoooa, these are magnificent! Thank you so much, spriters!

I had a naming pattern a few years back with "Truth" in the names, so I wanted to name one "Guarded Truth," but the name was taken... and then I remembered that I named one of my regular Guardians that years ago. So I renamed that one, and now I have the names

Guarded Truth

and

Wintry Guard

Wow, the AP is full to the brim of Aegis eggs!!

wow, first time ive fully seen the AP stocked with fresh releases. blink.gif

Why so many of these in the ap? sad.gif

some people collect a lot of them and then abandon them to give a second chance for those not around DC the time they were dropping. smile.gif

Edited by reddof-f6

some people collect a lot of them and then abandon them to give a second chance for those not around DC the time they were dropping. smile.gif

Just had more eggs hatch and wanted to find some more nice lineaged old Christmasses. No chance now. sad.gif

Just had more eggs hatch and wanted to find some more nice lineaged old Christmasses. No chance now. sad.gif

Yeah, I had a hope for that later on.

That's cool and all...but nobody but spriters an tj (that I know of) can "collect a lot of them"..everyone is limited to two x.x

I thought maybe people didn't really like them..so wanted them off their scroll.

I think they are awesome though.

OMG so fluffy wub.gif

Wasn't too big a fan of the head shape on the hatchies but I'm glad to see it works on the adults.

Thank you spriters ^^

ohmy.gif

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! *ahem*

They are stunning. Thank you so much, birdz and Odeen, can't wait to learn more about them. smile.gif

ETA: I think I'll breed mine with Hearstealers at Valentines, mostly because of the codes. http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=TRiMS and http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=jemie biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Wow! I love this adult smile.gif I'm definitely gonna collect more of these next year smile.gif

Thanks again, Birdz and Odeen, for another wonderful Christmas dragon!

Someone do an Aegis x Frostbite

pls

I need that. NAO >:C

Ask and ye "shall receive": Frostbite * Aegis

I think this will be one of my new favorite pairings.

/* off hunting another CB frostbite to be influenced female..... */

Edited by Sheriziya