TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I completed the game too! It was so nice I didn't want to stop playing it just yet. The game must be by far my favorite holiday event ever. happy.gif For everyone involved in the making of the game, I must praise you for a job greatly done.

Many thanks to those who made this event possible! I had a lot of fun playing, it was really well done! laugh.gif

I've really enjoyed the game. Its a shame it had to end. I'm still wondering what happened to the ham dragon and who Ranko (the Guardian dragon at the party) is.

wait! what was that dragon in front of a cave entrance that wanted ham? could you interact with it? when i tried to give it to him it wouldn't do anything.

HI , I got the cat , she is now running after me . What should I do now ? I can not finish the game sad.gif . Maybe you could respond in German that is understandable for me smile.gif . THANK YOU

I like how the Bloodscale gives you a kitten wub.gif What's confusing me, is a talked with Avery, and they called me "SNOWA", though that's not what I entered my name as ^^; Glitch or just a typo? ^^: And that Guardian look so cute xd.png

wait! what was that dragon in front of a cave entrance that wanted ham? could you interact with it? when i tried to give it to him it wouldn't do anything.

Yep. I was just wondering if we could interact with it further/if it would tie into a quest but since it doesn't show up for anything else other than ham, it feels like it has a sort of cliffhanger. Maybe it was more of an easter egg.

↓ Not a bad idea.

Edited by lovecats99

I've really enjoyed the game. Its a shame it had to end. I'm still wondering what happened to the ham dragon and who Ranko (the Guardian dragon at the party) is.

I suppose that Ranko is simply providing security for the party laugh.gif That would explain why he doesn't have time for small talk.

HI , I got the cat , she is now running after me . What should I do now ? I can not finish the game  sad.gif . Maybe you could respond in German that is understandable for me  smile.gif  . THANK YOU

Talk to everybody around the town square (dragons and humans). One of the characters will tell you that you have gained a new badge.

Don't mind me, but

EEEEE dragons and kitties! I GOT A PURPLE KITTEN ♥

I hope this is okay, I just had to--

user posted image

I would so love to have a huge version of this for a desktop background, seriously.

A huge thank you to everyone who worked on the game this year! As a life-long gamer, it was fun having something like this to do!

Also, a request -- could someone pretty please upload Buffy's sprite for us to use?

That was a wonderful game. So cute and interesting, and with many references to last year' Snow Storm (which I also loved). Thanks so much!

(And arts that are shown at the credits are soooo awesome! I love Renronin and their kitties!)

I love this game, very awesome! happy.gif The artworks at the end (as well as the game itself) was stunning! :3

I have a few questions about the game now I've finished it.

What was that green dragon in the snow that asked for ham? I couldn't give it ham, even when I had ham in my inventory.

Were we supposed to do a quest for that Guardian dragon at the party? It wouldn't talk to me and I'm wondering if I missed something.

How did being naughty/nice affect anything?

I actually felt a bit melancholic seeing the credits screen roll by. laugh.gif

I'm going to miss having a little adventure to wake up to every morning.

Thank you everyone for your hard work in bringing us this sweet little treat, I loved it! <3

What was that green dragon in the snow that asked for ham? I couldn't give it ham, even when I had ham in my inventory.

Were we supposed to do a quest for that Guardian dragon at the party? It wouldn't talk to me and I'm wondering if I missed something.

The green dragon was just there for show- you'd never be able to give it ham or any food you were carrying.

As far as I know, it only appeared at the end. The only interaction in that moment that you could have with it is the same as Janus on every other day; "...".

Go to this wiki page and take a look at Day 12's transcripts: Who appears in the town and what they say is dependent on what choices you made throughout the game.

1. Nobody knows what's with that dragon. Nobody was able to give him some ham or anything.

2. No we weren't supposed to do a quest for him. If I'm right, this is the first time we meet this dragon.

3. If you were nice, you now have a present-badge on your scroll. If you were naughty, you have a lump of coal on your scroll.

Edit: Ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by Yeronoco

Thanks for the super duper game, to everyone involved! I really loved it, made me feel very nostalgic for my old gameboy hehe.

What a wonderful event this was!

Thanks SO much to everyone who worked on it, I enjoyed it immensely. And now I'm sad that it's over....

But I got my kitty (Alfador SQUEEEEE) and my shiny new badge so all is good.

Finished day 12, got my kitty and badge wub.gif

Thank you so much for such a fun event. It was buggy in places, but nothing game breaking so I still had tons of fun.

I was so teary eyed when the gilded bloodscale gave me a kitty, that was so cute! wub.gif I loved the event this year, thank you so much for creating it. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Yay! Just finished and got my shiny red present Badge! So glad I played nice and ended up with a kitty that followed me around town. How cute!!

Great game. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making it. It was wonderful! Even though I did get stuck on the ice for a week! LOL xd.png

oooh now there is a kitty following me around, yay! wub.gif

I keep reading people getting their badge, is it a different one in the end? I had one right from the beginning when I started to play the game, looked like a candycane colored sock and still looks the same. Says 2015 Holiday Event when you hover over it and is not clickable.