TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

The party was so much fun!! I think I only did one naughty thing the entire time haha - my badge changed from the stocking to a gift box with mistletoe on it - so cute!

Such a great game! Thank you to everyone who contributed! Loved seeing the credits and the artwork! biggrin.gif IMO, this was the best holiday event so far! smile.gif

ETA: Although, now that I see the coal badge, it's super cute too! Wish I could have both! xd.png

Edited by LumosSeeker148

So are there any people outside of the "central town" screen? I see lots of people saying the game crashes if you try and load any areas so I'm scared to try it.

I can't trigger the end cutscene as it is. I've gone as far as making a map to all the NPCs I've talked to to ensure I haven't missed anyone. Must be someone hiding, or they are in a different screen...

Mine gives me a message saying 'the party's happening! nothing else is going on in town' and walks Snowa back a few paces if I try to leave. Then there's that random person off to the side still on about Romeo never having been the same since the breakup but I think that's it for NPCs not from the party? I could be wrong. Haven't tried going in buildings aside from my own.

EDIT: Ok all other doors are locked.

So what was the point of all the extra stuff we got from Joe, in the end? It's still sitting in my backpack unused.

Edited by missy20201

i was hoping i could go back home and find a kitteh by my fireplace, preferably with a nice warm fire in the fireplace to warm up that cold house, after standing around partying in all that snow laugh.gif

This. After getting told they want me to have that special kitten I looked around, thinking I would be followed by one now, but nothing. Then ran back to my house hoping to find it there, also checked my inventory. Where is my new kitty? sad.gif

I'm pretty sure I did, but thank you for the hint, going to check if I haven't missed someone.

Same problem I had. Restart the game and re-talk to everyone. Should work.

i was hoping i could go back home and find a kitteh by my fireplace, preferably with a nice warm fire in the fireplace to warm up that cold house, after standing around partying in all that snow  laugh.gif

Don't we all.

And I really want to open Romeo's present!

Edited by PootisLooti

It was pretty cool to see all the characters, especially all those dragons! But what about the Green that wanted his ham! I had it with me all along. Poor dragon never got his ham, I feel so sad. xd.png

Thanks for everyone that worked on this game! I had a blast playing it and I liked the credits paintings. <3

omg I was right! Ansel is indeed a cute <3 I can't get over those ending images, they're so good!

I think by far my favorite part of the game was the outskirts of town music. Will the OST ever be released? ;p

Thank you everyone who made it possible! It was a great treat for us all. *goes to make 10000 fanart*

I went back (again) just to look around a bit and there is a cat following me smile.gif I'm going to see if it will follow me home.

edit2: Went home and I have one cat inside and it follows me when I leave.

Edited by rubyshoes

I went back (again) just to look around a bit and there is a cat following me smile.gif I'm going to see if it will follow me home.

I rushed to go back and play and there was a kitty in my house! Aaaaah, it's so cute! biggrin.gif

ETA: Omigosh, it's following me all around and has gold eyes, eeee, I'm in love. <3

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Same! I've got a cat following me around too! And it's in my SNOWA's house! biggrin.gif So cute!

Will the music from the game be available after the event is over? I got some of the tunes stuck in my head and would love to hear them again haha

ETA: Also went back to Renronin, and I got a cat from him too! Now I've got 2 cats following me xd.png

ETA2: Talked to Renronin a few times, and now I have 4 cats following me blink.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

This. After getting told they want me to have that special kitten I looked around, thinking I would be followed by one now, but nothing. Then ran back to my house hoping to find it there, also checked my inventory. Where is my new kitty? sad.gif

It follows you around in the end. At least, mine is.

I wonder if we ever got to feed that green dragon. Haha!

This event was awesome, thanks for putting it together for us! I didn't know about it until a few days after it started, so i had to cram a few "days" of playing into one day to catch up, but after that, i was looking forward to the new activity each day and couldn't wait for it to be released. And now i have a cat that follows me everywhere, so cute! xd.png

I had two cats but once I went into my house, I had only one again.

Also, I can't get Perle to come back and I feel like I spoke to everyone again for the second time.

Erm...An army of five cats its after me and I don´t know what to do? Is there anything to do? ^^

That was a great adventure. I love it. All the quests and riddles and the tender story and caracters. Only awesome. biggrin.gif

I am disappoint.

I was told I was going to get a kitty, but I never got one!!!

If you returned the first cat to the two-headed dragon who lost her, she then had a kitten. Talk to the two-headed dragon again at the Party there at the town square, and he will give you the kitten.

the first time i went to the party, i spoke to ronin, but no kitty appeared.

i went back to my house again, no kitty. i went back to talk to ronin, he wouldn't even talk to me sad.gif other people would, but not ronin. so i refreshed the page, and ronin told me again about the kitteh, and it appeared and followed me biggrin.gif

i haz a kitteh!!! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by greycat

I have my kitty now, too. It was waiting for me by my gate, and follows me around. It's black or purple and has gold eyes. I love it. :-)

This was such a great game, if a bit frustrating at times. But so much fun, and I love the party and my new kitty. I'm like a kid at Christmas. :-)

Thanks, TJ, and all the people who put so much amazing work into this. I'm sorry to see it end, and I hope I can keep going back to the party at least for a while.

Wait there's a cat? I spoke to Ronin and he said he had a cat, but I didn't see one...

Just went into the game again, it appeared biggrin.gif

Wonderful game, I loved it! Well done TJ and everyone who helped make this lovely little holiday gift smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

Aw I didn't get the cat army glitch. xd.png I do have one though! I am no longer disappoint.

ALFADOR

Looks like he was hotfixed in. <33333

Edited by Lythiaren

I couldn't. sad.gif I tried but I can't. sad.gif *sob* T.T

I couldnt either.

And I really wanted to give the green dragon a ham and couldnt! ohmy.gif