TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

LMAO My daughter's got the coal badge as well. She was laughing and telling me to pick all the bad stuff, so we did. biggrin.gif It's super adorable! Almost makes me wish I hadn't been such a goody two shoes on my own scroll.

Plus watching Perl snarkily inform you that your present is fitting is hilarious. Gaw, I love the naughty ending!

For those wondering about what Perl said to me because I was bad, I heard from someone that she gives you the same message -- "I have a gift, open it! I think it suits you, don't you?" but it holds a different connotation when you're bad and sounds downright passive aggressive lmao.

Snarky Perl laugh.gif

Perl giving me a gift is so sweet! I don't regret being all nice.

Erm, what about for those who have 6 nice and 6 naughty choices? ohmy.gif They'll be stuck in Purgatory.

Perl giving me a gift is so sweet! I don't regret being all nice.

Erm, what about for those who have 6 nice and 6 naughty choices? ohmy.gif They'll be stuck in Purgatory.

This is Day 12, and it doesn't have a choice. If you have reached the party (and your badge), you will have done 11 quests.

Edited by Lythiaren

ohmy.gif I didn't see any witnesses in the pie stand.

I was eyeing the two townspeople who's always been standing on the street by the bakery laugh.gif (Ned coming out was a surprise)

i went back to the party and talked to everyone again, but never got the end with the credits, or the thankyou for playing. i suppose i will just have to look on the wiki later. i got my present badge though, so that's the main thing. it's just that everyone says how great the credits are laugh.gif

and i didn't get a kitteh...

Same. I didn't get to see the credits, and I didn't get the kitteh sad.gif

I was eyeing the two townspeople who's always been standing on the street by the bakery laugh.gif (Ned coming out was a surprise)

biggrin.gif Hmm, well, I must be blind. Good thing I still remain nice then. That story about Ned chasing you sounds frightening.

---

Oh yes, I forgot there are only 11 choices so there's no chance of getting equal numbers of good and bad. ^^; Forgot about that.

I looked at your scroll, and your badge has already changed -- so you probably don't need to replay anything.  smile.gif You can if you want to, I guess!

ETA: Typo~

biggrin.gif

thank you tongue.gif

it is still playing .... giggle

but hey ... never too many compliments I guess

speaking of which ..

KUDOS TO ALL !!

this was amazing and beautiful and funny and poignant ..

what a wonderful finale for Christmas 2015 !! biggrin.gif

ninja.gif

I spoke to everyone and nothing happened.... So I reloaded the game and had to do everything all over again (speaking to everyone) and Perl finally came. Got my shiny new badge. biggrin.gif

this year, this event, is great, glad i was here for it, unlike previous years!

Edited by Ankhr

i went back to the party and talked to everyone again, but never got the end with the credits, or the thankyou for playing. i suppose i will just have to look on the wiki later. i got my present badge though, so that's the main thing. it's just that everyone says how great the credits are laugh.gif

and i didn't get a kitteh...

Do you want to see my screenshots of the credits? :3 I saved the images of the three awesome artwork in the credits and I'm not sure you'd be interested in reading all the names but I saved those too in case you're curious? xd.png

I cannot believe that really naughty people got a coal badge! ROFL! xd.png that is epic awesome. xd.pngD Now I wish my present badge could open and have a kitten head poking out. <.< After all Renoronin DID promise me a new kitten!!! ):<<

But seriously I love this event and game, GREAT JOB everyone! xd.png

I am disappoint.

I was told I was going to get a kitty, but I never got one!!!

Out of curiosity, did anyone get a chance to try opening that gift that was on the table of your house? If so what is/was it?

I couldn't. sad.gif I tried but I can't. sad.gif *sob* T.T

So are there any people outside of the "central town" screen? I see lots of people saying the game crashes if you try and load any areas so I'm scared to try it.

edit: nevermind, had to talk to the mayor again

Edited by Ashywolf

Talk to everyone at party.

I'm pretty sure I did, but thank you for the hint, going to check if I haven't missed someone.

i was hoping i could go back home and find a kitteh by my fireplace, preferably with a nice warm fire in the fireplace to warm up that cold house, after standing around partying in all that snow laugh.gif