TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

[X] Obtain cat

[X] Make the villagers fall worshipfully at my feet

[ ] Get me and Ansel to S rank

Ah, well. Almost! >:3

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Oh gosh. Before reading the credits, I've always thought Birdzgoboom was actually Birdzgozoom. OTL

Thanks again to all those who worked on this event! I can't say after the second day mark I wasn't thinking ohgodineedamachbike but still delightful nevertheless!

@ Snowwall: Oh, they were the first I spoke to! I did a couple more refreshes/tab changes and was finally able to trigger Perl in the end. Thanks anyway! :)

I had to reload the game and talk to a few of the same people again before PERL was finally triggered to show up. I talked to everyone twice, but reloading the game and trying again was the only way to trigger PERL.

The credits at the end played just fine.

[X] Obtain cat

[X] Make the villagers fall worshipfully at my feet

[ ] Get me and Ansel to S rank

Ah, well. Almost! >:3

xd.png So glad I'm not the only one then!

Amazing event, I've enjoied it a lot!. It's perfect for our lore, it had nice and funny dialoges, great graphic, wonderful stories.

I'm just very very sad that Orela, Kuno and Bord are missing from my party since I clicked the wrong choice by mistake. It's a very big blat on my DC carrer xd.png

Thank you deeply to those involved into this, I hope to see other games like this!

Edited by Naruhina_94

I'm just very very sad that Orela, Kuno and Bord are missing from my party since I clicked the wrong choice by mistake. It's a very big blat on my DC carrer xd.png

Oh so there are different endings! I was wondering about it, I thought the endings were related to our choices along the adventure!

I really enjoyed the holiday event this year! It was so much fun! I hope there are more game-type events like this in the future. biggrin.gif

Oh, it makes me sad the game's over. It was a wonderful event! I loved the graphics, the stories, the music and of course the dragons smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who was involved in making such an amazing mini-game!

I'm really glad I decided to keep playing. The wonderful gift from the Gilded Bloodscale made all of the frustrations I ran into worthwhile. Thank you to whoever did that. I couldn't help but smile. (Also, I got the Nice badge. I only had one naughty day, and that was an accident.) Thank you to everyone who put so much time into this year's event!

I see many characters from this years game in signatures.

Can you tell me where I can get them? smile.gif

*edit*

Found them. smile.gif

Edited by Laurelin

And because I missed yesterday's event. I have to play two of them. I just helped Steve (Irwin) the Dragon Hunter discover a long lost temple! And shinies!

But I couldn't take any shinies, because I didn't want to descrete temple.

Dangit. I want shinies.

What happened if you took the shinies?

Edit: Noooo!!! I'm so sad it's over! I had fun! I wish there was a way to replay it. Is there a way to replay it? I also missed my chance to screenshot Luna and the deliveryboy whose name escapes me for a moment. Dangit.

Thank you TJ, Birdgozoom, Odeen, Marrionetta, and everyone else on the credit list for making such a wonderful game! biggrin.gif

Edited by Shokomon

And because I missed yesterday's event. I have to play two of them. I just helped Steve (Irwin) the Dragon Hunter discover a long lost temple! And shinies!

But I couldn't take any shinies, because I didn't want to descrete temple.

Dangit. I want shinies.

What happened if you took the shinies?

Well spoiler >>>> it will add one more naughty action to your personal score to define which badge you will receive. I took the amulet but I was nice all other days so it made no difference in my score

Oh rats. We can't explore any more. This has put the kibosh on my project - I was helping my 11 y/o granddaughter with the game (she had forgotten her password, which was stored on her lappie, but not on her brand new iPod - and she hasn't used her lappie since she got that hooked up - but it was still stored here, so she got in the minute she arrived - but she's DAYS behind) by her standing behind me and me leading her through - e.g. the tree maze. I can't DO that now. And she's playing on her iPod, and I cant SEE properly on that... We were doing the "OK stand behind me and do what I do...." thing.

Darn sad.gif

I got called Snowa by one of the NPCs. >_< Although Perl still called me Dew. Also I got a kitten! biggrin.gif

This was such a fun game! Thank you to everyone involved! The sprites are great especially the dragon sprites), the landscapes are lovely, and the puzzles were fun (especially the mirror puzzles)! And the few minor glitches I encountered weren't enough to make the game any less fun~

Thanks Danicast! But there was no temple crumbling or any Indian Jones scene because you took the shinies?

Also, YAY FOR KITTY!

I was so sad I wasn't going to get a kitty in the game because I was nice.

BUT I GOT A KITTEN LATER! SO YAY biggrin.gif

I'm stick at the Thanks for playing screen now. Is there anyway to change it?

Aww I was hoping for a Golden Wyvern to pop up.... I really really want one of those pretty animated sprites for my sig xd.png

And I also just wanted to talk to one wub.gif

Okay, time to talk to everyone in the plaza!

Weeee! Thank you, Odeen, for that "special" gift from Ronin and Reno! wub.gif

And thank you to everyone involved in making this wonderful adventure, you are all amazing! laugh.gif

I am so glad I never miss-clicked on any of the choices. ninja.gif

Thanks Danicast! But there was no temple crumbling or any Indian Jones scene because you took the shinies?

No! lol laugh.gif

Spoiler >>> I just stole the amulet, Steve said something like "let's get out of here because I now have a bad feeling" and that was that. We left the cave and Steve bragged about how HIS discoveries will amaze the world. laugh.gif

Hee, this little game was so much fun~ Outside of the moments of super lag, but that's a minor nitty pick.

I loved the mirror puzzle in the temple. It reminded me SO SO SO SO much of the Big Key puzzle at the end of the Earth Temple in Windwaker. wub.gif

I got a nice present badge and a number of screenshots.

I'm totally cool with this game coming back next year. Or maybe sticking around just because. biggrin.gif

Woohoo! Got the present badge and the kitty ^^ Adorable rpg game. Thank you everyone for bringing this game to us this year ^ _ ^

WB