TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

laugh.gif

ALL DONE !!

thanks to everyone that has helped ..

and a special thanks for this incredible game ..

still have chills that got a GoN ... and then succeeded in the Temple.

one thing

I finished ..

got message saying thank you for playing

presented with badge

and there is a cat ...

but the game is trying to make me play back in the mirror room !!

should I just replay ???  (mirrors .. shudder )

I looked at your scroll, and your badge has already changed -- so you probably don't need to replay anything. smile.gif You can if you want to, I guess!

ETA: Typo~

Edited by Eos

Lovely game! I had such fun participating, but...

What about that kitten? ;-;

Seconding this.

Also, I got through the credits, got the "thank you for playing" message...and then I couldn't do any more. When I reloaded it took me back to the party again. There was no "day complete" message. Am I missing something? (aside from the badge turning into a present)

Seconding this.

Also, I got through the credits, got the "thank you for playing" message...and then I couldn't do any more. When I reloaded it took me back to the party again. There was no "day complete" message. Am I missing something? (aside from the badge turning into a present)

Nope, that was it. smile.gif

I got a coal badge along with Perl throwing some intense shade at me. If these new dragons are Krampus, I hope they kill me and remove me from this sinful earth.

Well that was very cute, and I'm a little sad it's over! My only question is who is the guardian dragon Ranko and why won't s/he speak to me...

Also why didn't Symon come to the party. I'm sure someone could've given her ham!

A big thanks to everybody who put so much hard work into this smile.gif

I got a coal badge along with Perl throwing some intense shade at me. If these new dragons are Krampus, I hope they kill me and remove me from this sinful earth.

Oh, your badge is cool! Different from mine! It's the first one I've seen like that. ohmy.gif How many naughty choices did you make, out of curiosity?

Not you. I'm curious about what s0r0k4 said.

Why? Was it possible? 0.o

Not all of them - I have the tree I want. Quark broke the vase. The town was full of reindeer; and the ancient temple got pillaged.

The Good choices were made in situation where it looked like it would lead to more adventures xd.png (also, stealing cats is a low blow, pocket watches are silly, and there were witnesses around the pie stand)

Wooow that's hilarious! xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

so there was a different outcome for the really naughty ones? that's interesting ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Edited by greycat

Steve Irwin confirmed - he said "crikey". tongue.gif

Not Quark and Boson? hahaha

Quark x Boson is cutest pairing. :3 AND I GOT A KITTY! EEEEEEEEE!

A huge thank-you to everyone who worked on this. It was an amazing game and I loved playing. I'm so impressed with how much was done in so little time.

Happy holidays to all!

Ain't no shade quite like PERL's shade.

Oh, your badge is cool! Different from mine! It's the first one I've seen like that. ohmy.gif How many naughty choices did you make, out of curiosity?

I don't recall, but likely more than six. I'm guessing it's determined by if you made over half of either type of choice.

Oh, there was a different badge for being pure naughty (or more naughty than nice?) Was there a different badge for being pure nice?

If so, I'm even more frustrated that I accidentally chose the naughty option with leading the dragon back to his cave. :|

Only regret about the game is that I was never able to give that Earth dragon my ham. :'<

Edited by Dianacat777

Not all of them - I have the tree I want. Quark broke the vase. The town was full of reindeer; and the ancient temple got pillaged.

The Good choices were made in situation where it looked like it would lead to more adventures xd.png (also, stealing cats is a low blow, pocket watches are silly, and there were witnesses around the pie stand)

You weren't naughty enough

Oh, there was a different badge for being pure naughty (or more naughty than nice?) Was there a different badge for being pure nice?

If so, I'm even more frustrated that I accidentally chose the naughty option with leading the dragon back to his cave. :|

Don't think so. I was purely nice, and you and I have the same badge. smile.gif

The Good choices were made in situation where it looked like it would lead to more adventures XD (also, stealing cats is a low blow, pocket watches are silly, and there were witnesses around the pie stand)

See above: Tehpikachu got a lump of coal. :D

If you only made 4/11 naughty choices you were still primarily nice, and got the corresponding badge.

Edited by Lythiaren

... I really want to get to that party and to see the credits T_T and have no time (again) to play correctly! Just got home, it's 3AM and I have to go to work at 7AM... then go directly to the car to go on a New Year's Eve trip.

I feel like a spammer by saying this! But if someone has a detailed guide about how to do quest 11 (haven't reached the cave yet... I'm stuck going North, I took the path you take to save the Reindeer at day 4) I'd really appreciate it!

Ooh, interesting. Do you recall what Perl said? I went all nice, so she just said she spent time picking out what she was sure would be the perfect gift for me.

Nope, I went full nice and we have the same badge.

Don't think so. I was purely nice, and you and I have the same badge. smile.gif

Oh, okay, whew. Don't feel so bad now. I'm guessing it's a threshold, then, since I was 11/12.

What does Perl say if she gives you the coal badge? ohmy.gif I am curious now.

Well, heck. I reallly wanted to go wander around in the temple and the caves again, but I can't get out of town any more. I knew I shouldn't have played the last board. tongue.gif

You weren't naughty enough

CURSES.

Next Year for sure

Seriously though, even the possibility of that happening is amazing...and hilarious! I was joking when I mentioned the coal badge, but you guys think of everything xd.png

For those wondering about what Perl said to me because I was bad, I heard from someone that she gives you the same message -- "I have a gift, open it! I think it suits you, don't you?" but it holds a different connotation when you're bad and sounds downright passive aggressive lmao.

Wooow that's hilarious! xd.png

ohmy.gif I didn't see any witnesses in the pie stand.

For those wondering about what Perl said to me because I was bad, I heard from someone that she gives you the same message -- "I have a gift, open it! I think it suits you, don't you?" but it holds a different connotation when you're bad and sounds downright passive aggressive lmao.

Heh, yeah, I guess you're right. Sassy PERL. Get rekt.