TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Darn! I wish I had been more evil to get the coal badge!

Am I the only one that squealed when Steve said "crikey?" biggrin.gif

This was a great event! Thank you so much to all the people that put this together! Everything about the game was lovely!

I have a question: we had 12 mii games with choiches, what would happen if you choose 6 nice and 6 naughty? which badge would you get?

Romeo's end dialogue makes it sound like Alana left him for Margo. Hmmm... that could explain why Margo said "Ha ha this is awkward" earlier... :-D

Yes, I think that's the implication. smile.gif

I like that this game had diversity in sexual orientation and skin color. And our player character's face is covered so she/he can represent everyone. Good choices on the part of the designers. thumbs_up.png

I'm confused, I've talked to everyone at the party 5 times and I can't complete the day

I was having the same issue earlier, but I managed to complete the day this time.

One of the bugs I noticed earlier was that Avery didn't say the character's name. (Also, I did not name my character "Snowa".)

Try giving it an hour or two, maybe?

I was having the same issue earlier, but I managed to complete the day this time.

One of the bugs I noticed earlier was that Avery didn't say the character's name. (Also, I did not name my character "Snowa".)

Try giving it an hour or two, maybe?

Okay thanks I'm hoping it changes its driving me nuts

A hearty thank you to everyone involved in making this wonderful game! I had a blast playing it!

I'm hoping the credits artwork will be posted when the music is, because I was unable to see the credits.

Ok, I'm blown away by all the talent that this little game has shown! It was an awesome Xmas gift, you guys must have worked FOREVER on it. Wow. Just. WOW! Thank you so very much!

Man, I ran across a glitch, my brother speed-player through his game yesterday (after I finished my Avatar quest) as naughty as opposed to my nice and successful completed the game and got the coal badge today, but my game vanished and I can't continue it (we play on the same computer - I played with a blue character as nice, he as red and now my game shows a red character and there's a cat in my house - he chose ultimate evil path and didn't return it to his owner). Guess I'm stuck with a sock, as the game shows no way to continue it - well, I had a good run while it lasted. tongue.gif I still like the sock badge better then a lump of coal and even the present badge so I'm good despite this, thanks for the effort everyone put in this. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Man, I ran across a glitch, my brother speed-player through his game yesterday after I finished my quest as naughty as opposed to my nice and successful completed the game and got the coal badge today, but my game vanished and I can't continue it (we play on the same computer - I played with a blue character as nice, he as red and now my game shows a red character and there's a cat in my house - he chose ultimate evil path and didn't return it to his owner). Guess I'm stuck with a sock, as the game shows no way to continue it - well, I had a good run while it lasted. tongue.gif I still like the sock badge better then a lump of coal and even the present badge so I'm good despite this, thanks for the effort everyone put in this. smile.gif

Unfortunately your save data was overwritten.

Romeo's end dialogue makes it sound like Alana left him for Margo.  Hmmm... that could explain why Margo said "Ha ha this is awkward" earlier... :-D

Thought the same; it really does sound like it laugh.gif

Thanks to everyone involved for such a great and engaging game wub.gif

This game was amazing! Thank you to all involved. My favorite DC holiday event yet! The graphics, storyline, music, quests, puzzles...all were immersive and super fun. wub.gif The Temple has to be my favorite. Pulling the stone mirrors reminded me of Zelda - specifically, Ocarina of Time and the Armos statues. xd.png Thanks again and Happy New Year to all!

Edited by panthera1

smile.gif

oh yay !!

the party continues ...

and now my kitty follows me everywhere ..

how delightful ....

Happy New Year everyone !!

tongue.gif

Unfortunately your save data was overwritten.

It's no biggie, all badges are awesome and it was fun seeing what the naughty reactions were, that lump of coal was well deserved. smile.gif Thanks for the game, it was really awesome to play and I especially loved seeing dragon sprites come to life. <3

But I want to open the present in my house...

laugh.gif

me too !!

or at least see what is in the one on my scroll ... rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere on this thread but how do I put the sprites from the game into my signature? I'd love to have little Bord scurrying around with me ^__^

Question for the game team. Shouldn't we get the 2 badges? The candy stripe stocking and the festive gift?

I think the stocking's for people who showed up and didn't finish. (Like, at this rate, my granddaughter...) Which is good, as so many people seem to have got terminally stuck going round in circles... At least they will have a badge for the year after all their efforts !

*whew* So glad I finished it in time! I meant to take a shot of the dragon temple, but the message popped up so I said "No, I don't want to return home and continue playing" and it said "Thanks for playing! See you next time!" I got pretty darn freaked out that I had stopped the game. But now I have a cute leetle kitten! Yaaaay! Thank you again, event crew!

Aw, I was hoping that Jolly Follies would mention something about a raffle (like Romeo's Present, or some sort of Present raffle in the town plaza... I don't know). So seems like we won't have one?

I love Bord so much! Why can't he be my child or something xd.png Can I pleeease just adopt him? tongue.gif

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere on this thread but how do I put the sprites from the game into my signature? I'd love to have little Bord scurrying around with me ^__^

Most of the game sprites, including dragon ones, are here:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

Hotlinking doesn't work though (at least for me), so you better save the pictures on your own computer and then upload them somewhere else to link in your sig then.