TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Why would they want to close this thread at the beginning of the final day when a lot of people haven't finished yet?

Oh, snap. You are right Odeen. My bad, it's really late at night for me, and my sense of time is way off.

Oh, snap. You are right Odeen. My bad, it's really late at night for me, and my sense of time is way off.

Haha np, I know the feeling. I don't even remember what sleep is ;~;

Oh it seems like I got the coal badge laugh.gif

The event was pretty fun this year. Hoping for something similar next year smile.gif

Is there something to do on the last day? I don't think I've received a special badge.

Talk to everybody.

I loved the event but I wish that I'd thought to look around the dragon temple more yesterday. I didn't know that we'd be unable to leave town today

The game was great and I finally got my nice badge. I loved the art in the ending credits - especially the Bloodscale dragon with the kittens.

Thank you! I read that a couple of pages back, as well as on the wiki.

The problem is... I never led the hatchling! Another user did it for me. How do I reach that place?

If you're following the path north, there will be a place it branches off to the east. Just follow the path going east, and you'll find Steve.

If you're going north and get to the point that your only option is to go into a cave, you've gone too far.

Finished! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the wonderful event. Are there more banners like Luna's in my sig? I would love to have one of Kuno the Nhiostrife or Qilt - the knitting Pillow

Thanks to the artists who made this very nice holiday game: sounds, animations, end credits, dialogues, etc.

I really enjoyed it. I wish I could explore that world again.

Next year it will be in full 3D, first-person perspective with surround sound, right? Right? ... wink.gif

Perl: I hope you liked your present!

Snowa: I loved it! My fireplace was feeling lonely already! smile.gif

Really cool game! ^^ I would have loved to explore that cave next to that green dragon. I think that cave leads to another cave I saw in the north-east, when I revisited Bord. Or perhaps there was another way to reach it but couldn't find it.

The biggest question for me was the color of my coat T__T

Anyway, thank you for the amazing game, very well designed and I really like how the stories seem to continue. I wonder what we'll have next year ^^

Ah, that was a super cute game! Thank you to all who worked on it. biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the next event to happen in this sweet little town.

Thank you very much for the game! It was cute, even if it did frustrate me at times because it wasn't cooperating very well on this computer.

ALANA + MARGO = OTP ;p

Oh yeah!

So ... I'd like to start over and replay this whole game! Can I?

It's over....;-;

now i feel kind of lost, i was so used to visit that little world each day...

A very big THANK YOU to all involved, that brought this game to live. You did a great job! I enjoyed it so much! smile.gif

Completed!

Thanks to all involved in making the game, and a huge thank you to everyone for their help, maps were invaluable, as were the spoilers!

The game was great, thank you to all that did the work and spent time on it. Thanks to all those that helped along this fun journey and to my blue coated hero Snowa!

I believe I completed the game , but I still have the same badge. I have a new kitten and I believe I spoke to everybody.

I went back and This time made sure I spoke to all...I got the gift!

Edited by bigbite100

Day 12, Avery is asking me if I still have the thing (which is good because we might need it in time to come). Except I don't think I ever got the thing to begin with. Which day/should I have gotten it? It's not in my inventory.

Day 12, Avery is asking me if I still have the thing (which is good because we might need it in time to come). Except I don't think I ever got the thing to begin with. Which day/should I have gotten it? It's not in my inventory.

It's a reference to last year's event. This is the only time we see Avery in Valkemarian Tales: Jolly Follies.

Edited by Lythiaren

The game was awesome. Congrats on creating it, I can't even imagine how long it took.

But one question. Why can't we leave town while the party's going on? sad.gif

It's a reference to last year's event. This is the only time we see Avery in Valkemarian Tales: Jolly Follies.

Thanks, Lythiaren!

I finished Jollies Follies. It was a great game. Thank you to everyone who made it!