TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I just went back into the game just to watch the kitty following me around. smile.gif She even goes into the house with me!

What do I do to trigger the end? Or is that it?

Thank you everybody!!! I loved the closing credits -- especially the dragons and cats biggrin.gif I'm not a gamer so parts were frustrating but it really was a lot of fun. laugh.gif

While everyone's gathered in town hall, my ocd kicks in when three lamp posts' garlands are missing...

Awwwe a cat! Thank you dragon.

Avery, why are you calling me SNOWA? No, I am Dange.

Edited by DangerDragon

While everyone's gathered in town hall, my ocd kicks in when three lamp posts' garlands are missing...

Funny I thought the same thing...I worked hard to put them up and they were not even there for the party xd.png

Thanks Steve for the amulet.

I agree with others who say it's what I deserve for him just standing aside and letting Spiri do all the work. xd.png

edit: I got a festive gift badge xd.png

Edited by spirited_soul

What do I do to trigger the end? Or is that it?

Make sure you talk to everyone in the square...

Who is Hilde's daughter, BTW? She brought that up kind of suddenly at the end there, or was there earlier dialogue I'd forgotten?

Romeo's end dialogue makes it sound like Alana left him for Margo. Hmmm... that could explain why Margo said "Ha ha this is awkward" earlier... :-D

I like that Luna decided to stay with Ansel in the end. :-)

I still wish I knew why giving Bord the invitation to the party was the "wrong," "naughty" answer, and why it resulted in Bord and family not coming to the party. Did he eat the invitation, or what...?

everytime I try decorating the lamps, the game freezes

Go to a different lamp or try hard refreshing. If neither of that works, try leaving it open and do some other things before going back and seeing if you can move. it worked for me.

Question for the game team. Shouldn't we get the 2 badges? The candy stripe stocking and the festive gift?

I'm superduper excited about this event but I'm stuck on day 4 I think? with the reindeer. How do I get up the north mountain pass? I just got on, it's the last day?!?!? Ugh... so behind.

I'm superduper excited about this event but I'm stuck on day 4 I think? with the reindeer. How do I get up the north mountain pass? I just got on, it's the last day?!?!? Ugh... so behind.

Where are you stuck at? The trees?

Where are you stuck at? The trees?

OH wait, I found it! I was at the wrong place lol. Dummy rolleyes.gif Thanks anyhoo!

Edited by rainbowkillaXL

No, there's a branch blocking me from getting up the pass. I can't get around it.

What branch? Can we see a screen shot of it so we can help?

Woooooo I got my pet coal!

I kinda wish I still had the sock though. xd.png If I had to choose which one among the badges I'd love on my scroll, it'd be that xd.png

When I left my home and saw the crowd, I totally tried to flee to the mountains and hide in the temple. It didn't work. dry.gif

[#Diehardintrovert #Ohnoparties #AtleastIhaveacat]

When I left my home and saw the crowd, I totally tried to flee to the mountains and hide in the temple. It didn't work. dry.gif

[#Diehardintrovert #Ohnoparties #AtleastIhaveacat]

I certainly would have loved to go back and see the temple again. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the room that had all 3 avatars where you make the naughty/nice choice.

Edited by warriorjames

I certainly would have loved to go back and see the temple again. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the room that had all 3 avatars where you make the naughty/nice choice.

Maybe I can take one when I get there? What day is it?

Aaaaaand DANG IT! I accidentally declined to take the letters to buddies. Drat, and I was going to be all nice! Diggity darn it!

Edited by rainbowkillaXL