TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

That was a very nice and cute adventure. Thanks guys.

The one thing that doesn't make much sense to me is why Bord and his family don't come to the party if you gave the invitation to him instead of to his parents. He promised to show it to them, so I wonder why he didn't. Were we supposed to know he was irresponsible and untrustworthy or something?

I was glad to get a cat at the end. :-) My daughter got a cat for being a dirty low-down thief, so I'm glad I eventually got one for being a decent person!

Such a wonderful event ! I really enjoyed playing through this game; a huge thank you to everyone who was involved in its creation

Edited by XToshiro

Got my kitty and present badge! I really loved this game. It was fun going around and talking to all the people and dragons at the party today. I will miss Snowa and all the denizens of Nulhora and its surroundings!

The credits were gorgeous, too.

Thank you so much to the creative team! What an amazing job.

Love the event! I haven't encountered any bugs/glitches thankfully, but I can't seem to find Steve. Where is he?

Edit: found him

Edited by Labyrinthian

I'm so far behind it's not funny it seems

I am supposed to find someone at the end of the dirt road, but no one at the reindeer place will talk to me other than the usual blah...and the end of the road of the dirt road is the mine - what do I do?

The tailor just goes back to her usual garb instead of repeating the instruction.

I was 100% nice, so I got the present badge.

I received my kitty and it followed me around.

But what about the gift from Romeo?

Why weren't we able to feed the green dragon?

And how do I see the end credits? My computer is slow and I left the page before they loaded and now they won't load.

I was 100% nice, so I got the present badge.

I received my kitty and it followed me around.

But what about the gift from Romeo?

Why weren't we able to feed the green dragon?

And how do I see the end credits? My computer is slow and I left the page before they loaded and now they won't load.

To answer the Green Dragon Question:

user posted image

biggrin.gif

I was hoping to open Romeo's gift too though.

I don't know about the credits, though. I left the page after they were over and came back, but after talking to people again, nothing happened. It seems it doesn't repeat.

I was hoping to open Romeo's gift too though.

Oh yes, I forgot about Romeo's gift! I wonder what was it... huh.gif

Ok, think I'm crazy late asking this...but can anyone tell me where to find the flowers on day 7 please? There's a flower field I'm trying to reach but the path is blocked by a fallen tree and I can't find a way around it? Tia biggrin.gif

Wtg eveyone who worked on the game, it's fab...although I wish I'd discovered sooner that you can walk faster on a laptop than on the iPad blink.gif with speed issues and fitting in around attempted to write uni essays AND our village flooding on Boxing Day I'm struggling to keep up (luckily for me our house was ok, but many neighbours aren't, so also helping with the big clean up)

Oh rats. We can't explore any more. This has put the kibosh on my project - I was helping my 11 y/o granddaughter with the game (she had forgotten her password, which was stored on her lappie, but not on her brand new iPod - and she hasn't used her lappie since she got that hooked up - but it was still stored here, so she got in the minute she arrived - but she's DAYS behind) by her standing behind me and me leading her through - e.g. the tree maze. I can't DO that now. And she's playing on her iPod, and I cant SEE properly on that... We were doing the "OK stand behind me and do what I do...." thing.

Darn sad.gif

there's maps on the wiki, if that helps. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

i wonder where is my christmas sock after i got the package present? it seems only the present is now shown? why sad.gif i liked the sock too sad.gif

How do I get my kitty? I want one! Do you only get it for being 100% nice because I messed up and lied to Romeo. Does that mean I also don't get the badge?

Edited by EmmaD333

How do I get my kitty? I want one! Do you only get it for being 100% nice because I messed up and lied to Romeo. Does that mean I also don't get the badge?

Did you keep Buffy? If you did then they won't give you the cat.

*squees* I enjoyed this so much! I named my person SNOWY though, so being called SNOWA is close xd.png I think SNOWA is the main player's name, unless changed..?

And the kitty u get in response to finding that one dragon's own cat! *is in awe* Imma call it Viola! biggrin.gif

i wonder where is my christmas sock after i got the package present? it seems only the present is now shown? why sad.gif i liked the sock too sad.gif

the sock upgrades to the finished badge. nice = present, naughty = coal.

Did you keep Buffy? If you did then they won't give you the cat.

No, I've got it now. Thank you! But also, what about the credits because they're not rolling for me.

No, I've got it now. Thank you! But also, what about the credits because they're not rolling for me.

you have to be sure to talk to EVERYBODY at the town square.

Ooh, it's over. So nice it's been playing. biggrin.gif Lovely game. Thanks everyone involved. <3

Thanks to the folks that created the game. Finished.... took about 4 passes for the last two to speak to to finally 'show' up for me.

Got a cool kitty and a red prezzie.

the sock upgrades to the finished badge. nice = present, naughty = coal.

ah i see, i liked it thoug it looked festive smile.gif

i played mainly nice so there i got the red box ..

but i am not sure if pearl appeared for me..

i finished the game and credits were on, but then i reverted to the page and the game continued.. only now i am talking with everyone but nothing is happening..

i still have the cat though.. is that all that should happen? i dont think i got any pretzel?

Edited by Joya

I'm curious if the people who kept Buffy instead of returning her still get the kitty following them in the end.

I didn't have the kitty last night, but when I went back to look for her today she was right there at my heels. laugh.gif

Once again I would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who had a part in bringing us this sweet little game! It was sometimes challenging, mostly fun, and often funny. Most of the references to other games and things went over my head because I am not a gamer, but I enjoyed the nostalgia of meeting some of the characters from last year's event.