TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

you have to talk to everyone

I thought I had, and was panicking - missed Romeo. Ahaha, thank you!

aww that was precious!

will the art in the end credits be released as seperate art? it was gorgeous!

Avery called me Snowa instead of being surprised we have the same name! >_<

Avery called me Snowa too! I go by SINGE dammit.

Edit: xdlugia - Yes, that's what happened. I tried to go to the North part of the village, and the game just got stuck. Pressing the reset link and refreshing the page just leaves me with a loading bar and a black screen. Will try again in a few minutes, hopefully it fixes itself

yeah, getting that as well tongue.gif

I'm stuck on a loading screen... Talked to everyone in the square, though! I love Quilt. I just want to pet them repeatedly.

Not sure how to finish.

I'm talking to everyone I can see but I get no "day completed" message? How do I do this? O.o Is it just... getting thanks from everyone for what you did today? That's it? T^T

I LOVED being able to talk to Quilt FINALLY >U<~ And I saved screenshots of the new Guardian Dragon Ranko who refuses to talk to me. -^- And the poles the mayor decorated before... are still bare. xd.png Only the ones decorated by me are decorated. LOL!

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Avery called me Snowa too! I go by SINGE dammit.

Edit: xdlugia - Yes, that's what happened. I tried to go to the North part of the village, and the game just got stuck. Pressing the reset link and refreshing the page just leaves me with a loading bar and a black screen. Will try again in a few minutes, hopefully it fixes itself

Try it again, but with a hard refresh this time? I did a hard refresh when I did it. Not sure if it will change the outcome, but it's worth a try. ^-^

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters and artists involved with this really sweet event! Just magnificent! <3

Aww, what a cute way to end the game. And my badge is now a festive holiday gift. o3o

ALANA + MARGO = OTP ;p

I'm talking to everyone I can see but I get no "day completed" message? How do I do this? O.o Is it just... getting thanks from everyone for what you did today? That's it? T^T

Have you talked to ABSOLUTELY everyone?

Did Perl come out from the south and talk to you?

aww that was precious!

will the art in the end credits be released as seperate art? it was gorgeous!

I took screenshots of them to save them ^^ If anyone wants.

(1)

(2)

(3)

I LOVED being able to talk to Quilt FINALLY >U<~ And I saved screenshots of the new Guardian Dragon Ranko who refuses to talk to me. -^- And the poles the mayor decorated before... are still bare. xd.png Only the ones decorated by me are decorated. LOL!

--->Then Perl will come up to you, give you your badge, and the end credits will roll. Just make sure to talk to everyone in the square, and she'll approach you. <--- smile.gif

Make sure you talk to everyone in the town square, including the dragon's and the sad guy in the hood I always thought was Romeo who is out of the town square (just in case). xP Once you've hit everyone, PERL should approach you. There's no completed message, but there are ending credits.

I'm stuck on a loading screen... Talked to everyone in the square, though! I love Quilt. I just want to pet them repeatedly.

Not sure how to finish.

Hard refresh?

i'm scared to start today, in case i get the same glitch that made me repeat day 11 three times. but i want to go to the party...

Kinda sad it's over, but I appreciate the work that was put into the game. Thank you DC staff.

Although, I am wondering what was up with that isolated cabin north of town. Can't remember who the sign said it belonged to, and I can't seem to be able to go and check now, but it just struck me as odd that there was a random cabin placed off the beaten path.

Click for the map image

It's the cabin in the upper left corner. I kept waiting for the game to address it, but I don't think it ever did.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

i'm scared to start today, in case i get the same glitch that made me repeat day 11 three times. but i want to go to the party...

You may as well try, since today's the last day to play. =o JMO

Still miffed there was a 5 character limit on names. wink.gif I had to go with ZAVVY instead of Zaverxi, woe.

But that picture of the two-head with all the cats was perf

Thank you all 3 dozen people who worked on the game! biggrin.gif As someone who actually KNOWS how to code (simple)games, this was pretty elaborate, well done TJ!

Edited by zaverxi

Names cut off at 5 characters.

that's so weird then, that it went this long with it being Eirwyn... *sighs* Oh well...

The artwork is beautiful, but I'm particularly fond of the Gilded Bloodscale Dragon with their kitties. Way too adorable.

Hard refresh?

Worked, thanks! Woo, shiny badge. :3 And I got a kitten! Eee. This was a lovely holiday event. Thanks to everyone who made this happen!

Aaa, the credits artwork <3

Edited by Dianacat777

This years event was AMAZING! Thanks to TJ & all who worked on it! smile.gif

Edited by Helel