TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I'm in the temple, but I can't move the only mirror I see (the green one)... I tried to move it, but I can only go forward and then I'm not able to put it down and need to refresh in ordered to try again.

I've done it twice with the same result. Any advice/hint?

To put it down press Enter.

To move it sideways, go near it from the side and then move it.

Hopefully that helps.

That was a fun day! By far my favorite day. Though I did get lost when trying to find the temple (Steve told me to go north and I went north, just not the correct north...) The puzzles where great, too. I see many people saying how Steve didn't do any work, but I don't mind that. I like doing puzzles, so it was a win-win for me! I so wanted to do the naughty option, just because of the item I'd end up getting, but I decided not to. Best not to incur any kind of curse. Joking aside, that was a great day!

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Steve was rude. Make me do all the work, don't lift a finger, and then just walk on through the doors without even waiting for me? What is with this town? Am I like the official do-everything girl or something?

I have to admit I (once again) almost gave up on the game. The mirrors were insanely hard for me. I don't know why, I just couldn't get things to line up right. This is an interesting game, I guess, but I won't miss it once it's gone. I do hope that the last day is the big party that everyone has been preparing for. Maybe we won't even have to do a quest, just attend the party and socialize?

I'm in the temple, but I can't move the only mirror I see (the green one)... I tried to move it, but I can only go forward and then I'm not able to put it down and need to refresh in ordered to try again.

I've done it twice with the same result. Any advice/hint?

You can move the mirrors by placing your character right in front (or to the side) of the mirror and hitting 'enter'. Then move back and forth (or up and down) until you reach the position that you want/need. Hit 'enter' again, and you release the mirror.

This way you can move the mirrors in all directions. You'll just have to work around the borders a bit...

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Steve was rude. Make me do all the work, don't lift a finger, and then just walk on through the doors without even waiting for me? What is with this town? Am I like the official do-everything girl or something?

I have to admit I (once again) almost gave up on the game. The mirrors were insanely hard for me. I don't know why, I just couldn't get things to line up right. This is an interesting game, I guess, but I won't miss it once it's gone. I do hope that the last day is the big party that everyone has been preparing for. Maybe we won't even have to do a quest, just attend the party and socialize?

Welcome to the wondrous life of the RPG protagonist! rolleyes.gif

With puzzles like the mirrors, it's easier to look at the end first, and start lining things up from there - just trace a line from where you want to be and move mirrors accordingly...

Steve is the perfect example of an NPC (Non-player Character), cuz he sure didn't do Jack Shirt! wink.gif

For the record, Luna has a right walking game sprite which birdz provided a few pages back. You should be using that, not a mirrored left sprite.

user posted image

Edited by Odeen

I'm so many days behind and I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do on whatever day I'm on. Plus I just had neck surgery yesterday so I'm feeling pretty drowsy from the pain medicine. Can someone just pm me what I'm supposed to do each day?

Steve is the perfect example of an NPC (Non-player Character), cuz he sure didn't do Jack Shirt! wink.gif

Steve owes me that amulet, even if my tree is now a wee bit droopy

He did clear every single one of the huge boulders that was blocking the temple previously, but nothing works too I guess

sad.gif

when exactly does this game all end ???

am still so stuck on the mirrors ...

and these are all playing hell with my computer .. too much F5'ing around

am afraid there may not be enough time to complete last day

if I ever get out of temple day ...

hate to go through all this without completion .. xd.png

and there others that are even more behind !!!

ninja.gifninja.gif

He did clear every single one of the huge boulders that was blocking the temple previously, but nothing works too I guess

True, he did. Still keeping the amulet though laugh.gif

That's not enough! tongue.gif

And @Orphaned - tomorrow is the last day, so you have the rest of today and all day tomorrow to get the quests done smile.gif Sock has kept the calendar updated for us. Are you having trouble solving the puzzle, or just having trouble properly rendering/loading the game?

Edited by Areous

I´m too stupid to find the temple?

I´m before "Nothern Mountain". Is that the right north?

*edit*

Just now if I write right fromn me is Steve. Oh my... ^^

I´m a naughty girl and took the amulett. ...

Edited by Laurelin

For those that are stuck on the 1st mirror puzzle, here is a Screenie of where the mirrors should be placed: http://s6.postimg.org/xjuqyyh75/screenshot_643.png

Edit: Just found a second puzzle, and I will edit in the solution to that one when I find it out.

And here are the picture links, for those that do not spoilers:

1:

http://s6.postimg.org/tbzyq7frl/screenshot_644.png

2:

http://s6.postimg.org/idop80r69/screenshot_645.png

3:

http://s6.postimg.org/hcogiwa6p/screenshot_646.png

4:

http://s6.postimg.org/ro5epar9t/screenshot_647.png

Edited by xeyla

when exactly does this game all end ???

am still so stuck on the mirrors ...

Should be one more day - the one after today.

As for the mirrors, is it just loading issues tripping you up or getting them in the right spot? If it's getting them in the right spots, my tip is to follow the light beam path and pull/push the closest mirror into its path. Then follow the new light beam path and repeat.

I'm so many days behind and I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do on whatever day I'm on. Plus I just had neck surgery yesterday so I'm feeling pretty drowsy from the pain medicine. Can someone just pm me what I'm supposed to do each day?

It might help for you to tell us the last day you did, so anybody PM'ing you doesn't have to hunt down/type out extra days. ;3

I decided to be nice today, I left the GoN his amulet.

That's not enough! tongue.gif

And @Orphaned - tomorrow is the last day, so you have the rest of today and all day tomorrow to get the quests done smile.gif Sock has kept the calendar updated for us. Are you having trouble solving the puzzle, or just having trouble properly rendering/loading the game?

sad.gif

puzzle solving .. those mirrors !!! [no wonder Medusa hated them !!

thanks to an angel ... only have to get through the 3rd and last (please) chamber

this is the first of these games I have ever played ... hmm

sorry for delay in answering but dog got tired of waiting for dinner

and jumped on my head

the F5 function also helps when is a mite sticky

ninja.gif

For me the game today was slowly and sometimes it freezed. I clicked and "plopp" I had the amulett and were naughty today. The other days I was every time brave. Ohoh... xd.png

For those who lack time or are struggling with the second mirror puzzle, solution is here (mapped image- spoiler warning obviously).

My solution was a bit different than that. Whatever works though, right?

Could someone please post the link on the Wiki for this event? I've tried searching for it but haven't had any luck.