TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Could someone please post the link on the Wiki for this event? I've tried searching for it but haven't had any luck.

Here? Scroll down past the aegis dragon.

There is a dragon to the far East of Town (forgot which breed of dragon). When you talk to him he says something like "Do you have any Ham for me?"

I remember getting some Ham earlier in the game but I ate it myself (but it is still in my inventory).

Did anybody feed the ham to the Dragon in question?

There is a dragon to the far East of Town (forgot which breed of dragon). When you talk to him he says something like "Do you have any Ham for me?"

I remember getting some Ham earlier in the game but I ate it myself (but it is still in my inventory).

It's a Green dragon and apparently what we have in our inventory is not really ham wink.gif

If today's nice/naughty option had involved being nice or naughty to Steve, I would have chosen naughty - that guy let me solve all the riddles and do all the exploring and hard work without lifting a finger, just to rush off without me as soon as the way is clear mad.gif

Loved today's quest, thanks everyone!

I was thinking the same thing. But since he kept going on in front of me, I was hoping he'd at least be eaten by a dragon. Only seemed fair.

Me: all nice options. what have I got to show for it? tired feet & arms from moving everything around, but at least there was pie yesterday.

Sis: all naughty options. what does she have to show for it? a cat in her house named Buffy, the short/wide tree (which says it's droopy but looks fine), no pie, didn't deliver any letters or invites so no tiredness from that, an a shiny thing from todays quest.

Who's fairing better here? dry.gifrolleyes.gif

I'm trying, but I don't know how to give it to him from my inventory?

where is it exactly?

The dragon? Or the not-ham? huh.gif

It's a Green dragon and apparently what we have in our inventory is not really ham wink.gif

Whether it's actual ham-ham or not it would be cool to offer it and see what happens. Could just be pointless though!

I'm trying, but I don't know how to give it to him from my inventory?

Maybe press enter when you hover over the Ham item in your inventory whilst talking up to and facing the dragon. Or try talking to the dragon. It may be a dead end but at least you tried. I already ate the Ham item but still have it stored in my Inventory.

Also have some Reindeer Sausage in Inventory blink.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

I am really enjoying the event this year. Today's session was particularly awesome, as it reminded me of Golden Sun: The Lost Age. <3

Can someone tell me where to go to get to the temple? The guy asked me for help and I went North, but I end up at the cave where I helped the gold dragon >.>

I already ate the Ham item but still have it stored in my Inventory.

Also have some Reindeer Sausage in Inventory blink.gif

How did you eat the ham? unsure.gif

@ Raptor - try looking to the east before you enter the first cave.

Edited by Lagie

Can someone tell me where to go to get to the temple? The guy asked me for help and I went North, but I end up at the cave where I helped the gold dragon >.>

Go to the right, over by the trees.

After being stuck on that freakin ice pond skating for over a week, I have finally caught up with all the episodes. xd.png I had almost given up, and finally finished the reindeer episode. I can't wait till tomorrows is out.

Except for getting stuck, it has been fun!

For the life of me I can not explain how I completed the mirrors, but after a short nap I did!

The four spoilers helped get me through it very well..I was going to give it up.

Thanks for all the help. wink.gif

@ Raptor - try looking to the east before you enter the first cave.

Thanks, I'll try that later smile.gif I asked earlier and no one responded dry.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

For those that are stuck on the 1st mirror puzzle, here is a Screenie of where the mirrors should be placed: http://s6.postimg.org/xjuqyyh75/screenshot_643.png

Edit: Just found a second puzzle, and I will edit in the solution to that one when I find it out.

And here are the picture links, for those that do not spoilers:

1:

http://s6.postimg.org/tbzyq7frl/screenshot_644.png

2:

http://s6.postimg.org/idop80r69/screenshot_645.png

3:

http://s6.postimg.org/hcogiwa6p/screenshot_646.png

4:

http://s6.postimg.org/ro5epar9t/screenshot_647.png

This biggrin.gif

Okay, I may be a quest behind (I'm running errands for Milo the Mayor), but I am completely lost: Where do I go after delivering the tuxedo?? I have looked EVERYWHERE for some kind of farm "at the end of the dirt road to the west" (as best I remember it - why won't people *repeat* things if you leave and come back in?!)

I've found the Christmas tree farm, and a house with a flower garden, and a reindeer farm, and have been along every dirt road in this town more than once. The signpost directly south of the tailor isn't readable (I can't interact with it at all) and none of the others have been any help at all. sad.gif

Edit: Complaining is apparently the solution, because I finally found it! I just reloaded the whole quest and started over, and somehow was able to walk right to it this time. Guess there was *one* dirt road I hadn't found! *sheepish*

Edited by sorenna

Everyone who is having trouble with mirrors not moving left/right if you grab it hen you're standing above or below, you can push or pull up or down. If you grab it when you're standing at the left or right of it, you can push or pull it left or right.

Thank you!!! I was so stuck on that.

Okay, I may be a quest behind (I'm running errands for Milo the Mayor), but I am completely lost: Where do I go after delivering the tuxedo?? I have looked EVERYWHERE for some kind of farm "at the end of the dirt road to the west" (as best I remember it - why won't people *repeat* things if you leave and come back in?!)

I've found the Christmas tree farm, and a house with a flower garden, and a reindeer farm, and have been along every dirt road in this town more than once. The signpost directly south of the tailor isn't readable (I can't interact with it at all) and none of the others have been any help at all. sad.gif

Stay in the same part of town as the tailor's. Go to the path outside the tailor's and walk north, then follow it when it turns west. At some point, the path goes a little northwest on a thin little path. Walk right into the door of that house with a big farm behind it. I can go double check in a moment, but that should get you there.

Go west from the tailor shop and then north a bit. You will find a path to the west that meanders a bit. It goes up to the side of a house that has a fence and fields. You don't actually see a door, but if you walk up that path you will enter Galys' house.