TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

well no more exploring for me. having had to repeat day 11, i'm staying home. *snowa puts feet up and drinks mulled wine*

i really hope that when day 12 comes along in a couple of hours, i won't get stuck in the time warp again and have to repeat day 11 once more.

Found the Pocket Watch. Same place where we find Vala's. sad.gif Is this a Glitch or it's meant to be?

Edit: The place is when we get to the Reindeer rance in the West and head north to the ice and forest puzzles. The watch is when we are going down to return the reindeers.

Edited by georgexu94

HAHAHAHAHA! So for once during this entire game, I took the path of least resistance, and now my tree is droopy. I mean, it's not like anyone is going to actually claim the amulet, yeah? What is a statue going to do with it? xd.png

biggrin.gif

I decided to do other things before retackling the mirrors

besides, the dog insisted...

am now so jazzed can barely think ... rolleyes.gif

have my 3rd Guardian of Nature ... sigh ... tongue.gif

now that I have dragon power ... wink.gif

I think I can >>>> NO, I CAN !! biggrin.gif

thanks all for your help !!!

Does anyone have the code to have a magelight follow you in your siggy? I thought I saw something like that earlier.

Hey all, I've just finished the mirror puzzle day (the one helping Steve). Was that today's puzzle, or am I behind still? My game loaded up the next day but I haven't gotten any messages/guidance on what to do next so I wasn't sure if I was caught up finally with everyone else or if my game was glitching X3

Hey all, I've just finished the mirror puzzle day (the one helping Steve). Was that today's puzzle, or am I behind still? My game loaded up the next day but I haven't gotten any messages/guidance on what to do next so I wasn't sure if I was caught up finally with everyone else or if my game was glitching X3

You're all caught up! That's the 11th day's puzzle.

The next one comes out at 12 DC time.

I took the amulet thinking you were going to give it to Steve for research instead of leaving it and hindering him and making him come back later. Oops.

Edited by aangs-sister

sad.gif this game keeps freezing up on me. I had to build the snowman 3 times, now I'm stuck on the north road and can't move at all (day9).

Really loved today's quest! I loved seeing the Magelight Pygmy again - I also love how the first one we saw was named "Quark" and the one today was named "Boson," like the particles in physics! xd.png

I was nice and left the amulet smile.gif Temple was beautifully created - thanks coders!

Also, thanks to xeyla for her help with the mirrors! I got stuck on the last room, and the pictures really helped! smile.gif

Extraordinary. Thank you to all who made such a special holiday here and especially wonderful treat in the Valkemarian Tales! So fun, I don't want it to end. It's been such a treat. DC holidays are so special.

I was nice and left the amulet smile.gif Temple was beautifully created - thanks coders!

Same here! I left the amulet, though wondering what happens when you take it.

I also agree that Temple was beautiful! And loved the final room with the Guardians and the crystals where amazing. They did a wonderful job and I ended up going back to it when I was finished to look around some more xd.png

That one has to be my favorite day~ c:

So I named my character Eirwyn right? Well now whenever someone says my name, they say Eirwy. They leave off the 'n'. It's never done that before :T

So I named my character Eirwyn right? Well now whenever someone says my name, they say Eirwy. They leave off the 'n'. It's never done that before :T

Names cut off at 5 characters.

Thanks to everyone who made Jolly Follies possible! It was really entertaining. smile.gif All done now.

Am I.... supposed to be doing anything in particular today? I see a party. ...

Badge? I hope to god I didn't miss a day somehow...

Aaaand stuck on a loading screen. Cool party though! Nobody seems to be upset for my naughties except for Liud. That man...he just never forgives... and he made sausages out of the reindeer >.<

Edited by s0r0k4

Am I.... supposed to be doing anything in particular today? I see a party. ...

Badge? I hope to god I didn't miss a day somehow...

you have to talk to everyone

hey now, I am Frost, not SNOWYA or SNOWA.

Get it riiight. tongue.gif

edit:

also. thanks for making the game guys! I had fun. biggrin.gif

(ALSO BOOYEA I GET A KITTEN)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Today, I got called "SNOWA" instead of "SUNNY"...

But it's nice to be thanked by so many people in town, hehehe

Aaaand stuck on a loading screen. Cool party though! Nobody seems to be upset for my naughties except for Liud. That man...he just never forgives... and he made sausages out of the reindeer >.<

By any chance, did you try to leave the main area to the other accessible areas? I froze when I tried to go back exploring to other places where the loading screen should have shown up. I got out by pressing the "Got stuck ..." link, then refreshing.

Avery called me Snowa too! I go by SINGE dammit.

Edit: xdlugia - Yes, that's what happened. I tried to go to the North part of the village, and the game just got stuck. Pressing the reset link and refreshing the page just leaves me with a loading bar and a black screen. Will try again in a few minutes, hopefully it fixes itself

Edited by s0r0k4