TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Kinda sad it's over, but I appreciate the work that was put into the game. Thank you DC staff.

Although, I am wondering what was up with that isolated cabin north of town. Can't remember who the sign said it belonged to, and I can't seem to be able to go and check now, but it just struck me as odd that there was a random cabin placed off the beaten path.

Click for the map image

It's the cabin in the upper left corner. I kept waiting for the game to address it, but I don't think it ever did.

That's Hilde's house.

I thought I'd talked to everyone in the square and was wondering why nothing was happening, but then I realized I'd forgotten Luna.. XD A lovely end to this fun game BUT WHAT'S IN THE PRESENT FROM ROMEO??? :o

That end-credits art is absolutely amazing oh my goodness! <3

yay! i didn't have to redo day 11 again. phew! loving the party. especially quilt smile.gif

Yes! Successfully reset back to the house and this time Perl actually came out, and so was able to complete the day biggrin.gif

Heee got a kitten! It's nice to see Quark out of the mine too - I was feeling kind of bad for him being left in the outpost with nothing but a broken vase for company. But Romeo kinda looks like he's still lurking around Alana there - too bad all his talk of fate didn't seem to come to anything (also there seems to be a Romeo doppelganger in his house). And Quilt the pillow dragon finally spoke! ...in meme laugh.gif

Big thanks to everyone who worked on this - it was a blast! *licks the credit art* xd.png

Omg the ending credits are my favorite thing <33 The Solstice (Luna?) finding a friend and new home! The Bloodscale at home with their kitties! ='D I'm in love.

Omg tho Ned please calm down, I ACCIDENTALLY took that pie and fyi we're at a party. It's not stealing to eat food at a party especially considering all the stuff I did for you guys! xd.png

This was an awesome event despite the glitches. happy.gif Thank you so much to everyone who worked on it!!

AH finally! I couldn't talk to Alana before, so I had to go behind her and select her and FINALLY she talked. tongue.gif She is quite beautiful though! <3 Lucky Margo! biggrin.gif

Perl FINALLY came up in the end. xd.png I got a snazzy present badge now! YAY. biggrin.gif

Thank you SO SO SO FRACKIN' MUCH TJ09 and ALL you WONDERFUL spriters for this AMAZING EXCELLENCE of a game!!

I really REALLY hope it can be the first step to an official Valkemarian game that has all the games and decorating games and puzzles and amazing surprises and AWESOME DRAGONS and mythology of Valkemare and this past years of Dragon Cave OMFG! That would be EPICNESS to buy and play for my very own!!! <3 <3 <3 I'd LOVE one in just this format of independent RPG with possibly an optional multi-player option for only a few side things, not necessary for the main thing. :3 Hell I can even open up a separate thread for this and we can all discuss it further on there. biggrin.gif <3

Thank you THANK YOU for this amazing beautiful holiday season! It's one to remember for a lifetime!! I had a crappy as hell RL [in several ways] last year that impacted that holiday season, so to get such an AMAZING one this year, totally makes up for it all and makes me so happy! <3 I love you guys! THANK YEW!

And here's to an amazing happy new year! biggrin.gif

Oh and for people on the wiki, here's some screenshots capturing that might help I hope. :3

Sheild Dragon at the party named Ranko:

user posted image

And miscellaneous I got from the 11th day of the game!

user posted image

THank you all again for this amazing season, holiday, new dragon release, and ULTRA BEYOND AMAZING GAME!!! *HUGS*

Does Renoronin actually give you the kitten though? I've talked to them a few times but even though they said "We'd like you to have it." it's not in my inventory/house?

That was a fun event, I'm sorry that it had to end. I got a red present replacing the Christmas stocking badge. I also liked that badge, too bad I couldn't have both. Thanks so much to everyone involved in making this year's event so much fun, even if I accidently clicked too fast yesterday and ended up stealing an amulet.

*squawks* ~Removed~ I was away on a trip.

Now I'm on day 11... I saw the solved mirror puzzle images, but I can't even find the cave I am supposed to go to. Where do I have to go? Halp? D:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ahhh, what a great game! Definitely one of my favorite events. Once again, thanks TJ and everyone involved. biggrin.gif

I love all the arts at the end, especially one with Ansel and Luna! <3

What a wonderful game! That was truly lovely. I especially enjoyed the beautiful art displayed through the credits. The team has outdone themselves this year! Well done! Truly! *applauds*

I loved this game and the ending credits were AMAZING! I LOVED them!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Renronin and all his rescued kitties, my utter OTP of Ansel and Luna wub.gif , Janus and Snowa! Awwww I loved each and every bit of it! AMAZING art and AMAZING people and AMAZING game and ULTRA-AMAZING GAME! wub.gif 12 days of Christmas indeed!!

Found I could click on my game and reload it to the party but its all done and I can talk to people and dragons still. :3 I'm STILL looking for my kitten. <.< >.> No kitten. :/ -game glitch discussion removed- a spiffy awesome amulet, the tree I wanted [thankfully I got it when Perl chose hers instead], and the promise of a new kitty from Renronin. biggrin.gif <3 Awesome sauce. -w-~~ Awesome GAME. X3 <3

Slightly disappointed in that I wanted something big to happen today lol, and was wondering if I'd see the new Aegis dragon coming in to pass judgement or something for all the good and one naughty things I've done? LOL xd.png Now THAT would've been EPIC. >XD

Edited by rubyshoes

Awwwww . . . It's over. sad.gif I'm going to miss my daily quests. This has been a lot of fun for someone who usually doesn't play this sort of game.

Thanks to TJ and the whole team that worked on this. Truly an amazing accomplishment!

Highlights of the game: The dragon temple (I want THAT artwork), the art at the end of the credits, and actually finishing it . Thanks for all the tips and tricks to all the folks who provided them. Thank you TJ and spriters!

Low point: I really liked my stocking badge. xd.png

Now I'm on day 11... I saw the solved mirror puzzle images, but I can't even find the cave I am supposed to go to. Where do I have to go? Halp? D:

Go up north to right before the caves you led BORD, the gold hatchie, through, and look a little to the east to find Steve.

So...I've talked to everyone, but nothing's happening...?

Are you sure you talked to everyone? I've seen a handful of people say they thought they talked to everyone but had actually missed one person/dragon.

Just finished a few minutes ago. Whew! That was tough, making sure I talked to absolutely everyone. I even thought of talking to lamp posts. But they didn't talk back. :-)

Edited by Jennie