TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Odeen posted this list a few pages back.

Awesome... thank you!!

So - just to clarify - the game doesn't progress to the "current day" task until all the others have been completed, correct? So, if I just finished Day 8 - I can rest assured that I have successfully completed all the others?

Also - there was one day where I was asked to deliver three letters - I assume that was a "side" task?

Thanks!

Click the "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location" button below the game client. It'll move you back to your house, and you'll unfortunately have to start over, but you won't be stuck anymore smile.gif

Does it mean I'd have to start the whole game over or just the current day task? oAo"

Does it mean I'd have to start the whole game over or just the current day task? oAo"

Just the current day task haha. Not all the way over, thank goodness!

These people are so needy! xd.png

And about yesterday, couldn't Luna have gone to town to report the accident as soon as she found it?

Edited by Niyaka

Just the current day task haha. Not all the way over, thank goodness!

Oh I'm glad, then I'll do it. biggrin.gif Thank you for the answer!

Wow...Day 8 was kinda tedious to me, but I managed to get it done. Snowballs kept breaking even though I was being careful with tapping my arrow keys. Glad that's over laugh.gif

These people are so needy! xd.png

And about yesterday, couldn't Luna have gone to town to report the accident as soon as she found it?

I was thinking that, too. I mean I get why she didn't want to leave him alone, but if the alternative is listening to him slowly starve to death... xd.png

I accidentally declined to delivery the letters (yesterday I accepted and was blocked by a glitch in a random house) and I regret nothing. Today it took four attempts to move a certain stone out of my way and I'm sick and tired of having to do everything while the others don't lift a finger.

I was thinking that, too. I mean I get why she didn't want to leave him alone, but if the alternative is listening to him slowly starve to death... xd.png

To be fair, she'd only recently found him. She wasn't there the whole time.

Awesome... thank you!!

So - just to clarify - the game doesn't progress to the "current day" task until all the others have been completed, correct? So, if I just finished Day 8 - I can rest assured that I have successfully completed all the others?

Also - there was one day where I was asked to deliver three letters - I assume that was a "side" task?

Thanks!

Correct!

And delivering the letters was part of the Rescue Ansel task. Once you rescued him you had to help some more by delivering the letters that he wasn't able to deliver.

People who accidentally ended up with the 'Naughty' outcome for day 8 should find they now have a clearer conscience.

(Just woke up so late response)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! wub.gif

Even though I still have a doppelganger pocketwatch in my inventory, my tree is happy now.

I guess from now on I'll just wait until morning to play the next day.

im kind of stuck in the part of cheering up perl's friend (i think she said he was in a farm or something?? its not the one you need to bring flowers to).

anyone knows where he is?

sad.gif Sigh... My tree is still droopy...

Am I the only one who is stuck with the outcome a stupid glitch caused me to have?!

*Hangs head* Maybe I need to avoid the game now. It keeps depressing me...

I broke two snowballs before I was able to build the snowman. I really like this year's event! laugh.gif

Huzzah me! I've made Vala happy after breaking lots of snowballs, tried catching the kitty to take home to the warmth. So I guess I'll go explore some more. This is just TONS of fun for someone who has never played Pokemon! Thanks so much for all the creative/tech efforts that went into such a thing!

im kind of stuck in the part of cheering up perl's friend (i think she said he was in a farm or something?? its not the one you need to bring flowers to).

anyone knows where he is?

Perl tells you that he went to the farm south of town smile.gif

That way was blocked by a tree until yesterday, I think.

When you come to a farm and don't find Vala there, explore the region around the farm a bit more.

I was nervous when I woke up to see it was fixed, since I chose the 'naughty' option in an effort to stay nice. However it seems my tree is still perked up and I don't have the pocketwatch, so I'm content.

Also, I went back to the reindeer part since someone said the cat was gone from the ledge on the last page. (I also wanted an excuse to redo the ice puzzle correctly, since I unknowingly did the 'cheat' the first time-- oops!)

In any case, the cat was still there, but it seems it moves a little further to the left sometimes. Also the ice puzzle was easier than people seem to be saying? If you walk a little to the right on the snow ledge past the little rock and go up, right, down, left, and up, you're good. Easier than the two rectangles out of continuous right turns, at least.

And a peculiar thing-- when digging through the snow banks to get back out of the area... I found a gold pocketwatch?

Have you completed today's snowman puzzle? Hang onto the watch if not.

I did! In fact I did it shortly after rollover. And, like I said, it was early so when people talked about the 'nice' option giving a naughty effect, I chose 'naughty' for the nice effect. And Vala was happy, my tree perked up, and I didn't have the watch in the inventory anymore.

Guess I've got an extra now lol. Likely an effect of the reset or something Odeen and co. did?

I just cannot get this part. I keep breaking the snowballs.  sad.gif

mad.gif

me too !! xd.png

fell asleep with frostbite too!!! tongue.gif

good thing there is a lot of snow !!! laugh.gif

yet I read the hints ..

hell, even copied and posted them !!! blink.gif

guess am not as gentle with these delicate orbs as I thought !!!

out of practice .... wink.gif

take number 168 .... ooops !!!

luck to us both ....

cool.gif

mad.gif

me too !! xd.png

fell asleep with frostbite too!!! tongue.gif

good thing there is a lot of snow !!! laugh.gif

yet I read the hints ..

hell, even copied and posted them !!! blink.gif

guess am not as gentle with these delicate orbs as I thought !!!

out of practice .... wink.gif

take number 168 .... ooops !!!

luck to us both ....

cool.gif

Ooh...what page are the hints on? And good luck to you as well!

Ooh...what page are the hints on? And good luck to you as well!

ohmy.gif

give me a minute ..

just woke up !!!

first thing I do is grab for my eggs ... and dragons ... and THE GAME !!! LOL !!

LOVE WEEKENDS !!!

cool.gif