TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I have made the snowman and gave up the watch.

Took a couple tries, and is harder to control on the phone, but I did it!

Any find any interesting not-game-breaking glitches for the new map yet?

Yeah, that's what I meant xd.png right after finishing I got the grateful message and when coming back the original one which doesn't make sense anymore.

What do you mean "grateful message"?

I have made the snowman and gave up the watch.

Took a couple tries, and is harder to control on the phone, but I did it!

Any find any interesting not-game-breaking glitches for the new map yet?

There's some stuff you can go through! You can walk through a snowman in the south, and one of the rocks in the snowball maze lets you kind of go 'under' it? And at the ledge where the reindeer were is a rock you can walk through, too. That's all I've found-- anyone else?

Been looking for Buffy all week. Can someone please tell me what she looks like or something?

Is there actually any clue to this in the game itself? I found her randomly, by picking up various cats and bringing them back to the dragon. All he would say to me was "That's not my cat!" He never gave me any description no matter what I did.

Could you tell me which house is hers, or where to look for it?

Down and to the left of the fountain-- has a sign out front saying PERL'S HOUSE

Wow, I just went back exploring the northern area and found a second gold watch in a snowdrift! Vala wouldn't accept it, so it must be someone else's gold watch. wink.gif

For Day 8 quest, anyone mind telling me (and others that were affected by the bug) the summary of [spoilers] VALA's response when we give him the watch? [/spoilers] I couldn't find their response on this thread.

What the heck?? I was just about to enter the cave for the Day 7 event and my game locked and sent me back to the beginning of Day 4 and the reindeer search all over again!!

What a gigantic waste of time.

For Day 8 quest, anyone mind telling me (and others that were affected by the bug) the summary of [spoilers] VALA's response when we give him the watch? [/spoilers] I couldn't find their response on this thread.

He spins around in joy and asks how in the world you found it. It's quite cute! Then, of course, the tree is healthy. Though, he still acts down and asks for help with a snowman if you go back down to him again.

He spins around in joy and asks how in the world you found it. It's quite cute! Then, of course, the tree is healthy. Though, he still acts down and asks for help with a snowman if you go back down to him again.

Thank you very much! smile.gif I also noticed he is still there, even if the Day 8 quest is already done.

For those who want to know what people say if you pick different options, BlueSonic's keeping the wiki well updated with transcripts!

I just played them all and I gotta say, I hated the maze! those obstacles are so glitchy all the time, sometimes I can walk over them, other times I bump into things that aren't there - why on earth would you make a maze out of them?

What's the deal with Symon the Green in the flower field? When I talk to him he demands ham, but I have plenty in my inventory that the game won't let me give to him! Why would ham be an obtainable item if there's no way to give it to the one who wants it?

What's the deal with Symon the Green in the flower field? When I talk to him he demands ham, but I have plenty in my inventory that the game won't let me give to him! Why would ham be an obtainable item if there's no way to give it to the one who wants it?

You think that's ham you're holding now?

slashmatrixface

I thought past Holidays could breed through tonight, but I am getting refusals. Did the breeding period end already?

Past holidays stopped breeding at midnight last night.

I feel kinda guilty. I'm kinda hoarding Hollies this year. Not like some people, but I froze two, have three that just turned into adults, and I just picked up three more (after trying for like twenty minutes). I just love them so much!

Uhhhh... I think Romeo kidnapped me? I went into his home and he grabbed me and pulled me into a dark spot on the screen saying, "Do you believe in fate?"? I'm like uhhhh help? hehehe

the same thing happened to me unsure.gif but i managed to get away and go back home. he's obviously not taking rejection very well at all. i hope he doesn't get any worse, especially as i live nearby. i'm thinking i should check he's ok, but maybe take a friend next time smile.gif

What the heck?? I was just about to enter the cave for the Day 7 event and my game locked and sent me back to the beginning of Day 4 and the reindeer search all over again!!

What a gigantic waste of time.

Ok, so I just redid Days 4, 5, 6 and was just about to start delivering letters on the Day 7 quest when it bounced me back to Romeo at the start of Day 5 ugggghh.

For Day 7, I went with the nice option and can't seem to find Joe's house to deliver him a message. I double checked the whole town but seems like I keep missing that one house, does anyone have any idea where is it? D:

Turns out Joe is the shopkeeper! tongue.gif

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

I thought past Holidays could breed through tonight, but I am getting refusals. Did the breeding period end already?

Breeding went for one week, so yes, it already ended. Sorry.

I do have the calendar up to date. For future reference, you can always double check there. I know not everyone is positive of the times TJ puts in his post. D:

Ok, so I just redid Days 4, 5, 6 and was just about to start delivering letters on the Day 7 quest when it bounced me back to Romeo at the start of Day 5 ugggghh.

You might want to try clearing your DC cookies. Seems like something may not be saving right.

As usual I am having problems. I am not good at video games. I never could play Super Mario Brothers or any other game like it with jumping and stuff. I fell off the ledge while doing the maze and Ansel is stuck up there. Is it fixable? How can I fix it? Those rocks were murder. This is not me, but I can't not try either.

Erm, help? Please.

I feel kinda guilty. I'm kinda hoarding Hollies this year. Not like some people, but I froze two, have three that just turned into adults, and I just picked up three more (after trying for like twenty minutes). I just love them so much!

I've collected 11 hollies with decent lineages this year. I don't feel guilty about them; I've sent more than twice that amount back to the AP. It's just fun hunting for them.

As usual I am having problems. I am not good at video games. I never could play Super Mario Brothers or any other game like it with jumping and stuff. I fell off the ledge while doing the maze and Ansel is stuck up there. Is it fixable? How can I fix it? Those rocks were murder. This is not me, but I can't not try either.

Erm, help? Please.

Walk side to side and slightly forward. If Ansel doesn't follow you with that, go back through the maze and see if you can reconnect with him through proximity.