TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Thank you! yay! Was getting incredibly frustrated over this.

biggrin.gif

well done YOU !!!

the impossible just takes longer !!! LOL !!

cool.gif

Is it just me and my sister, or does the game really work more smoothly on Mozilla than on Chrome?

Is it just me and my sister, or does the game really work more smoothly on Mozilla than on Chrome?

dry.gif

hmm

I prefer Mozilla as seems more user friendly

you need to do what is best

and with your name >>> FireFox Mozilla will be better ... wink.gif

what do you do when you get stuck in a ledge?

mine keeps walking but not moving.

mine is doing that too...

and with your name >>> FireFox Mozilla will be better ... wink.gif

Hahaha true. laugh.gif I normally use Mozilla myself, but she's on Chrome and keeps saying how the game keeps glitching on it while mine runs smoothly. That's why I let her log in on Mozilla when she wants to play. She has the advantage, though, that Chrome is much better for cave hunting because it has ultra fast refreshing. smile.gif

I haven't tried on chrome. I've been playing on Mozilla and my character moves incredibly slow, like the game is overly lagged out. I was trying to catch up to complete the game, but the lag has me so irritated, that I quit for now. I'll have to try again later.

I'm finding it fine on firefox, but Chrome is just so jerky I couldn't bear it. Even with the cave it always sort of BOUNCES into place and you risk clicking the wrong egg. Firefox is SMOOTH.

I'm finding it fine on firefox, but Chrome is just so jerky I couldn't bear it. Even with the cave it always sort of BOUNCES into place and you risk clicking the wrong egg. Firefox is SMOOTH.

wink.gif

smooth as a Silver Fox ??? laugh.gif

ROFL !!!

Ahh, its so nice to make Vala happy. smile.gif

It took me a while before I noticed that the snowman has a beginning and I only have to roll the balls to the beginning from the snowman. ^^

Ahh, its so nice to make Vala happy. smile.gif

It took me a while before I noticed that the snowman has a beginning and I only have to roll the balls to the beginning from the snowman. ^^

Me too - I thought that I had to push all three to the top of the labyrinth and kept going in circles until people on here enlightened me. tongue.gif

Marri - are you going to post the rest of the scripts ? I saved Day 1, and haven't seen any more. (What's in the wiki isn't the same, before someone tells me to look there.)

I'm stuck on a fence, and Snowa won't move how do I get him off/ This is a first for me.

Edited by bigbite100

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4 & 8:

Day 4 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Day 4 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Day 8 (Snowballs): https://i.imgur.com/GY3kaKO.png Tip: Always stand a little higher then the snowball, when trying to push it sideways. And don't overpush it!

Do not open images if you want to do this challenges yourself!

wink.gif

despite all the info

still having trouble with snow balls sad.gif

but I did click on the cat 9 times at once ... tongue.gif

He tells me I need to push the snowballs together. I push the snowballs together, causing one to deflate, and earn myself an endless loop of "I guess we'll have to start over." Am I not supposed to push the snowballs together- like he said to? Is this happening to anybody else?

you have to find the beginning of the snowman <= spoil

I'm stuck on a fence, and Snowa won't move how do I get him off/ This is a first for me.

When I got stuck,

the only thing I could do was hit "reset"

and start that day over.

I made it through the cave! biggrin.gif

Does anything else happen after you've given the pocketwatch back?

Nope

When I got stuck,

the only thing I could do was hit "reset"

and start that day over.

Thank you