TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Dang it... we cannot breed holiday dragons anymore now, can we? Curse you migraine! I was stuck in bed all day minus Christmas dinner and handing out presents! *Hiss*

Gluria, Start at the bottom of the fountain at the center of town and keep going down. The road will lead you to new territory.

Edited by Nyxity

Gluria, Start at the bottom of the fountain at the center of town and keep going down. The road will lead you to new territory.

Been there. I get to these two buildings but can't enter them. All I can do is stepping on the poor kitty's tail on the large field below.

Am I supposed to do something so someone shows up?

Turn right. You'll find there is more territory.

Note: I learn this stuff by circling the edges of the entire area. This of course means running into houses, trees, rocks and so forth that won't let you through, but you eventually get the gist of just how much is there. There is a lot of empty area down there. Also, roads don't lea you to everything. Explore. Exploring is good for you. thumbs_up.png

Edited by Nyxity

And finally caught up with the game, building a snowman and all. smile.gif

Does anyone know how to push the third snowball? I can't get it to move. sad.gif

Just completed the day.  I never want to build another snowman again...!

Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman~

Does anyone know how to push the third snowball? I can't get it to move. sad.gif

It doesn't move.

Spoiler - move the other snowballs to it. They'll automatically stack.

Am I the only one getting the very frustrating problem of walking over the snowball when you try and push it? Then when you go to walk around it you push it the wrong way and break it! AHhhhhhhhh!

Lol I spent the longest time trying to push the two snowballs TOGETHER, which naturally broke both, and only then did I notice the third one.  rolleyes.gif

I noticed the third snow ball but did the same, since I thought we were supposed to move all three of them together in the middle of the field. xd.png

By the way, did anyone else expect a wild Pokémon to show up any time in yesterday's cave? I was feeling really silly, but had to take the shortest path and not do any extra steps to avoid "being attacked" too often. X)

Am I the only one getting the very frustrating problem of walking over the snowball when you try and push it? Then when you go to walk around it you push it the wrong way and break it! AHhhhhhhhh!

This will happen (spoiler) if you push the snowball into a dirt patch. Avoid the dirt and you should be okay.

This will happen (spoiler) if you push the snowball into a dirt patch. Avoid the dirt and you should be okay.

No, I was pushing the second rock north through the rocks above the dirt patch, then very carefully went around it, and then when I went to push it west a little I walked straight over it! Then trying to get back around I pushed it so it was stuck on the edge of the ledge and I couldn't get on the right side to push it and the only ways I could push it it would end up breaking.

I'm finished now but it was so frustrating! Ahh

Thanks for making sure I knew about that though smile.gif

I've actually really been enjoying this event I NEVER ENJOY HOLIDAY EVENTS! So good work on this one biggrin.gif

I can't seem to push the rocks at all in the cave where Ansel is. I know the sign says how to but nothing happens when I press activate?

wink.gif

Day 8 (Snowballs): https://i.imgur.com/GY3kaKO.png Tip: Always stand a little higher then the snowball, when trying to push it sideways. And don't overpush it!

Do not open images if you want to do this challenges yourself!

also ... be careful where you position sprite !!

I can't seem to push the rocks at all in the cave where Ansel is. I know the sign says how to but nothing happens when I press activate?

ninja.gif

just keep trying

make sure you have sound on

can hear it being pushed

change spots where you are touching it

took me a little while to get the hang of it too

God, I'm becoming more depressed than before... Every time the damn tree droops, every time I uselessly do the hard refresh, clear my cache, hit the out of bounds... even purposely got my avatar stuck into running in a corner so I would truly need to use the out of bounds...

*Sobs* Why?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not sure I even want to dare doing tomorrow's... It'll just screw me over again...

Edited by Nyxity

I've been stuck on the reindeer part for a while now, I cant get anywhere on the stupid ice. I got past it once, then saw the reindeer, but couldn't make it to them. I went back (I think which was a mistake), now I'm stuck at the ice part, I can't seem to get where I need to go.

I've been stuck on the reindeer part for a while now, I cant get anywhere on the stupid ice. I got past it once, then saw the reindeer, but couldn't make it to them. I went back (I think which was a mistake), now I'm stuck at the ice part, I can't seem to get where I need to go.

wait

let me find the link that should help

Keep trying. It took me over three hours spread over 2 days to get through that day. It's very tricky, but it's doable. I think there is a diagram in Dragon Cave Wikia if you're really stuck.

Holy guacamole, that was a frustrating puzzle unsure.gif As some of the others have mentioned, I kept walking over the snowball...It was so precise, where you had to stand to move it. And the ledges were no help dry.gif

Still, it's done. And hey, now we know what that thing from the other day was for tongue.gif

There's a map of the ice puzzle in the wiki. (Also in this thread, but so far back I can't find it.

Also Marri posted this (SPOILER ALERT) a few days ago:

Spoiler for folks struggling with the ice puzzle: When you first slide onto the pond, the solution is continually turning to SNOWA's right, effectively making two clockwise rectangles.

Holy guacamole, that was a frustrating puzzle  unsure.gif  As some of the others have mentioned, I kept walking over the snowball...It was so precise, where you had to stand to move it. And the ledges were no help  dry.gif

Still, it's done. And hey, now we know what that thing from the other day was for tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

oh man ...

am jealous ..

spent less time stealing special eggs !!! LOL !!!

work work work .... ooops >>> NOT AGAIN !!! giggle

sigh

and WELL DONE YOU !!!

Today's puzzle was rather frustrating as I either kept walking through the snowball or my character would get stuck walking so even when I wanted to stop, they kept going and crashed the snowball into a rock or off a ledge. Fun story though!