TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Perhaps this was unintended and thus will be fixed, but....

You don't need to avoid the dirt areas on the ground with the snowball. I went through both with the respective snowball with no issue. I didn't have to walk the snowball around a bunch of twists.

i'm still trying to do the second snowball sad.gif

i swear that cat is laughing at me every time i fall off a ledge and have to go around, or when the snowball hits an invisible rock and breaks. the kitty is running up and down outside the snowball area.

I will say, I am suuuper not a fan of today's puzzle, but it's a lot easier when you mute the game music and play death metal instead.

I found a kitty! biggrin.gif Can I has? It doesn't seem to have a home, and it meows at me.

I think it's a bit of the reverse--since people can only get one wing color, people who focus on lineage building and want lines of all the same color tend to avoid the other colors. Personally I like all the variants but rarely choose to keep ones from non-tricolor lines because I feel like I'm wasting them. xc

/late, but this is me too. I'm coded for white wing SAs and I feel guilty taking tricolors because they're so gorgeous and I can't continue them. Ditto golds.

I... realize it's a bit obnoxious, but since it's still really early in the day, can the day simply be reset for everyone so people can choose the option they really intended?

Actually as an alternative, a 'day reset' button might be nice.

I'd be cool with a day reset button. Haven't needed one myself, but there have been at least a few dozen people who have asked for one at some point so far. (As a suggestion, since I'm guessing each day is setting quest variables which subsequent days check - just make the day reset button only reset the active day. But ey, it's not my code, you guys do what you think is best.)

Did both, no difference. Tree is still droopy...

Are you absolutely positive you chose to return the pocketwatch?

~

I can't get the cat to meow at me. D:

Also found a snowman ghost that I can walk straight through. xD

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM Odeen so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder! I am your tech support for tonight.

Are you absolutely positive you chose to return the pocketwatch?

~

Also found a snowman ghost that I can walk straight through. xD

Yes, I am positive I chose to give it back.

Guess I should report this then.

Definitely sure I chose to return the pocketwatch, and my tree is still droopy as well. sad.gif Does it have to do with me resetting the day?

When did you reset? Because I reset when I got stuck running while building the snowman and my tree is now healthy, matching up with the option I picked, although I experienced the switch glitch.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Holly Stats and Traders Doc

So, I added some sections to the holly stats doc and some new traders to the traders portion of the sheet for those who are interested.

This is so bad. Not only there were less CB Holly bred. Smaller clutches don't help either.

You go outside your house and PERL approaches you.

unsure.gif

phew ...

finally got out of DAY 7 ... you will NEVER believe how !!!

so

now I know what is next ...

((( THANKS )))

When did you reset? Because I reset when I got stuck running while building the snowman and my tree is now healthy, matching up with the option I picked, although I experienced the switch glitch.

I reset after I completed the snowman and chose to return the watch in the hopes that I would be able to try the day again ^^'

This is so bad. Not only there were less CB Holly bred. Smaller clutches don't help either.

That list is going to be naturally biased because it is a small subset of all cb holly owners - even active cb holly owners. They could end up having a bad year while other holly owners have a good year and everything balances out. So take that list with a grain of salt. =)

i chased the kitty too smile.gif i wantz the kitty smile.gif

now i'm up to the pocketwatch choice. is it ok to choose now?

Edited by greycat

I did one day of the adventure, buying the Christmas tree, but then nothing happens after. I can't for the life of me access the other eleven days? Help?????????????????

I did one day of the adventure, buying the Christmas tree, but then nothing happens after. I can't for the life of me access the other eleven days? Help?????????????????

ohmy.gif

oh no !!

how dreadful !!

did you return to your house ??

if not ... do so ..please

each new adventure starts after you water your Christmas tree ..

GOOD LUCK !!!

have my fingers crossed for you ....>>> see ??? X hahaha

Did you interact with it? D: Every time I interacted with it, it meowed at me. As stupid as it sounds, are you sure sound is on? >_>

Strange... I can't figure out what to do today. Normally there is some sort of unavoidable character interaction that tells me what to do, but today there is nothing. From reading the comments, apparently I need to do something with the pocket-watch? Where do I go for that?

Did you interact with it? D: Every time I interacted with it, it meowed at me. As stupid as it sounds, are you sure sound is on? >_>

it didn't meow at me. i tried to interact with it. i didn't get a pop up meow, but i don't have the sound working on my computer .

Edited by greycat

Strange... I can't figure out what to do today. Normally there is some sort of unavoidable character interaction that tells me what to do, but today there is nothing. From reading the comments, apparently I need to do something with the pocket-watch? Where do I go for that?

did you water your tree and then go out the door of your house? someone should turn up. the pocket watch is much later.

Edited by greycat

did you water your tree and then go out the door of your house? someone should turn up.

Yes, I did both of those things, but I will try again. And my day started in the house from yesterday with Ansel and Luna, which I also thought was strange.

Yes, I did both of those things, but I will try again. And my day started in the house from yesterday with Ansel and Luna, which I also thought was strange.

You can try doing a hard refresh/clearing your cache, and if that doesn't work try the out of bounds button. It might kick the game into updating.