TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I finally did the puzzle. How do I get to the reindeer?

EDIT: nvm

GODDAMMIT YOU GOT THE SAME MOUNTAIN BUG THAT'S IT I GIVE UP

Edited by DanielDragonist

Finally, I was able to reset the game but I think I am too stupid/old for it. Too stupid to check and chop a single tree. laugh.gif

I finally did the puzzle. How do I get to the reindeer?

You have to cross the forest maze.

I think not all of them are released yet?  I dunno, the last thing I can find to do is that one with pushing the snowball around for Vala.  Nothing else is triggering for another day.  Is that the most recent one?

smile.gif

snowman was most recent ... you are up to date

each new game starts at midnight Dragon Cave time

start each new day in house watering your tree

you are doing GREAT !!!

snowman was wicked hard !!

and is always someone in here if need be ...

cool.gif

I was seriously about to give up on the snowball thing and resign myself to not being able to play any more days. That's how frustrating it was for me. I thought you had to get both balls at once, and it kept breaking. I didn't know you could get one, take it to the snowman, and then get the other one! Finally I'm done, I'm so glad I stuck it out!

Is my tree supposed to go from droopy to healthy whenever I water it? People say when they chose the "I choose first" option on the first day (and I did that), the tree would be droopy. I don't necessarily know what happens if you chose "PERL chooses first".

Is my tree supposed to go from droopy to healthy whenever I water it? People say when they chose the "I choose first" option on the first day (and I did that), the tree would be droopy. I don't necessarily know what happens if you chose "PERL chooses first".

The tree's health is directly related to your choices - when you pick the "Naughty" option it becomes droopy, but when you pick the "Nice" option it remains healthy.

Does anyone know of a way to make this game run more smoothly?

Mine seems very laggy. I'm sure the movement speed isn't stellar to begin with, but I feel like mine is just lagging on top of it.

can anyone help me with the labyrinth thing? I'm.... compleltely confused of where I'm supposed to go... It's for the reindeer quest on day 4...

i'm stuck right here...

user posted image

Edited by Loveless3173

can anyone help me with the labyrinth thing? I'm.... compleltely confused of where I'm supposed to go... It's for the reindeer quest on day 4...

i'm stuck right here...

user posted image

You can walk behind some of the trees. It's more obvious like the deciduous one in front of the ledge, where you can see the tiles behind it. When stuck, try walking on the tile directly behind a tree's stump c:

So did I - after the second day I decided to play till the end. And my sisters wink.gif . They even decided to keep cats xd.png althougt we hated to see the dragon cry sad.gif

But their characters have cats in their homes and I have only satisfaction xd.png

Of course I tried today to take home this cat near the snowman but she wasn't cooperative at all xd.png

I tried to take that cat home, too! I would really, really love it if we could find a nice little kitty and take it home. Of course, then I'd never want to leave on a quest because I would want to stay with the cat.

I'm still stuck on day 2 (Quark), after I had completed days 3 and 4.  I've tried cleaning cache, refreshing, and still can't get past day 2.  I want to finish all the stories.  Any other suggestions?  Plz help.

Try refreshing, then entering your home, NOT watering the tree, and leaving. If that doesn't work, refresh, then enter your home, water the tree, and leave.

Did that. Still was stuck on day 2.

So I did the quest over, and completed day 2 again. It said 'day completed'. So today I come back, and it's still stuck on day 2, and I'm back with Quark again! blink.gifxd.png

You can walk behind some of the trees. It's more obvious like the deciduous one in front of the ledge, where you can see the tiles behind it. When stuck, try walking on the tile directly behind a tree's stump c:

Thank you so much!!... so.. I'm supposed to go left ??

NOT to the right of the ice?

Aww, that's a bummer that you have to restart your day. But that situation gave me a bit of a chuckle, I'll admit biggrin.gif

Edit @ Dianacat: Make sure your feet align with the snowball... you'll be kicking it to the destination!

...the snowball I was trying to push was the one that serves as the snowman's base... no wonder it wasn't moving.

Man, today made me feel all kinds of dumb. |D

The tree's health is directly related to your choices - when you pick the "Naughty" option it becomes droopy, but when you pick the "Nice" option it remains healthy.

So choosing "Don't tell PERL" for Day 8 is nice?

AH! NEVER MIND! I did it!! Thank you so very much for your help! biggrin.gifD

So choosing "Don't tell PERL" for Day 8 is nice?

There was a glitch at the beginning of the day where keeping the pocket watch accidentally triggered the nice dialogue/series of events, and vice versa, so only if you had played today's chapter in the first hour-or-so it was available.

So that explains why when I thought I'd selected the "return pocket watch" option it looked like I'd chosen to keep it? I completed today's quest right away last night and was a bit upset because I thought I'd chosen the nice option and the text didn't reflect that.

I can't get into the labyrinth, I get stuck after the very first bit with the first green tree I can walk behind.

Completed today and hey, I wasn't sliding around like I was on an ice rink xd.png

I can't get into the labyrinth, I get stuck after the very first bit with the first green tree I can walk behind.

I just cant to work it out, I need directions or something?

Edited by bonvoyage

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4 & 8:

Day 4 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Day 4 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Day 8 (Snowballs): https://i.imgur.com/GY3kaKO.png Tip: Always stand a little higher then the snowball, when trying to push it sideways. And don't overpush it!

Do not open images if you want to do this challenges yourself!

Did you go to the other areas DOLPHIN232? Try going north from the fountain.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Been looking for Buffy all week. Can someone please tell me what she looks like or something?

Hint: She's a calico.