TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

it didn't meow at me. i tried to interact with it. i didn't get a pop up meow, but i don't have the sound working on my computer .

No pop-up meow just a sound meow when I interacted with it.

I am also one of the players who accidentally got the mismatched text glitch. I am very sure that I clicked on the give watch back option and now my poor tree is all droopy. I cleared my cache and did a hard refresh and my tree is still droopy. If I am stuck with this will my tree become healthy again if I choose the nice option on Day 9?

To play the game on the phone is a nightmare. You work your way around, very carefully, and, all of the sudden a freaking ad opens another window and you lose everything you did. If I wasn't afraid that some kind of raffle/prize is linked to this game, I would have give up on it. It is just annoying, not fun at all.

To play the game on the phone is a nightmare. You work your way around, very carefully, and, all of the sudden a freaking ad opens another window and you lose everything you did. If I wasn't afraid that some kind of raffle/prize is linked to this game, I would have give up on it. It is just annoying, not fun at all.

I play on mobile but haven't had any pop up ads, so you have my sympathies. As per the first post, though, TJ stated there would be no reward but a special badge for playing every day, so don't feel you have to force yourself.

Lol I spent the longest time trying to push the two snowballs TOGETHER, which naturally broke both, and only then did I notice the third one. rolleyes.gif

I am also one of the players who accidentally got the mismatched text glitch.  I am very sure that I clicked on the give watch back option and now my poor tree is all droopy.  I cleared my cache and did a hard refresh and my tree is still droopy.  If I am stuck with this will my tree become healthy again if I choose the nice option on Day 9?

If you choose the nice option tomorrow, it will indeed perk up again.

Unfortunately, there are probably a very small number of people whose games loaded prior to the text mismatch bug fix but who also finished the level after the conscience clear (without refreshing in the middle) whose games might still have expressed the original bug and given them a naughty hit for choosing the nice option. These people would not have had their naughtiness reset. Fortunately, a single day of naughtiness should not affect the outcome of your game.

Edited by Odeen

Unfortunately, there are probably a very small number of people whose games loaded prior to the text mismatch bug fix but who also finished the level after the conscience clear (without refreshing in the middle) whose games might still have expressed the original bug and given them a naughty hit for choosing the nice option. These people would not have had their naughtiness reset. Fortunately, a single day of naughtiness should not affect the outcome of your game.

i'm worried about ending up with the naughty option, even if i choose to be nice like i planned. i 'm at the point of choosing, so should i refresh the page first? i loaded the game right at the start. the nice option is the top one.

Edited by greycat

'Ello, friends. I have a question. How do we know if we're all caught up with the days? I pick "Go back and continue playing" just to make sure and nothing happens. Does that mean I'm caught up? I just finished the snowman thing.

i'm worried about ending up with the naughty option, even if i choose to be nice like i planned. i 'm at the point of choosing, so should i refresh the page first? i loaded the game right at the start.

If you want to be certain your game is not still running on the bugged version of the code, a reload (maybe even a hard refresh) should guarantee that it's up to date.

'Ello, friends. I have a question. How do we know if we're all caught up with the days? I pick "Go back and continue playing" just to make sure and nothing happens. Does that mean I'm caught up? I just finished the snowman thing.

Day 1: Pick a tree

Day 2: StealFind Renronin's cat

Day 3: Deliver Jude's supplies

Day 4: Rescue reindeer

Day 5: Fix Romeo's relationship problems

Day 6: Give Bill flowers

Day 7: Rescue Ansel

Day 8: Build a snowman

You're up to date. =3

If you want to be certain your game is not still running on the bugged version of the code, a reload (maybe even a hard refresh) should guarantee that it's up to date.

thankyou, i've now done that, and i'm now safely home without the pocket watch smile.gif

i was a bit worried the game would go back to the start, and i'd have to do those snowballs all over again rolleyes.gif

Edited by greycat

Can somebody please send me a PM about how to get the reindeer?

I think I'm just stuck our of not looking right

Can somebody please send me a PM about how to get the reindeer?

I think I'm just stuck our of not looking right

Where are you right now?

Spoiler - you have to go up the trail, past the ice puzzle, past the forest puzzle, to get to the deer. Then you lead them down the ledges past the snow banks.

Spoilers for the puzzles can be found here.

it didn't meow at me. i tried to interact with it.  i didn't get a pop up meow, but i don't have the sound working on my computer .

There is no popup. It's just an audible meow, like you get from interacting with the shopkeeper's cat.

Edited by AGYK

Sigh... the sadness is real. Being OCD and a perfectionist, this really is a freaking downer for me. Yeah, yeah... one day of Naughty doesn't affect the outcome, but that isn't the censorkip.gif point for me... Sigh...

user posted image

Note to Self: Need to make a sad kitty in a corner with back turned to viewer...

censorkip.gif Day 8 restart for me!!!! Perl, show up and tell me about your cousin!!!!! T-T

Edited by Nyxity

Sigh... the sadness is real. Being OCD and a perfectionist, this really is a freaking downer for me. Yeah, yeah... one day of Naughty doesn't affect the outcome, but that isn't the censorkip.gif point for me... Sigh...

user posted image

Note to Self: Need to make a sad kitty in a corner with back turned to viewer...

censorkip.gif Day 8 restart for me!!!! Perl, show up and tell me about your cousin!!!!! T-T

sad.gif

hope this can be fixed ..

as a fellow OCD'er and perfectionist

know how crazymaking this is ..

had same thing happen with Day 7

but got a reprieve ... phew

shall keep my fingers crossed .... X

cool.gif

I envy you, orphaned... I know it is just a game, but my eyes are actually teary right now. (I'm really serious and kind of black and white when it comes to myself while gray when it comes to everything outside...) It just feels like I'm being punished when I've done nothing wrong...

Again silly, but my mind is a censorkip.gif and I can get really upset and down over things people find very trivial while be very vanilla when it comes to the really serious stuff. In studies it is said that most people can control their emotions if they use their mind and logic to overpower them. Mine lacks that ability to my great annoyance because though I can give sound advice, logical views, rational commands to myself... My stupid emotions are able to over ride... I've been told this is due to extreme paranoia... dry.gif Meh.

*Shakes fist in frustration. Stupid emotions! Listen to my brain!!!!*

Is anyone experiencing a bug on Day 8? Every time I push the snowball up in the 2nd 'row', I move up into the corner to push it right and the character gets stuck there, infinitely moving into the wall and I can't move. I've had to restart 3-4 times now because of it.

There is no popup. It's just an audible meow, like you get from interacting with the shopkeeper's cat.

joe's cat odin has a pop up mrrrow as well as the sound, so i was hoping other cats woul too. maybe it's because they're wild cats biggrin.gif .

really hard to type with one hand...my real kitty is on my lap and purring loudly rolleyes.gif

Edited by greycat

Just completed the day.  I never want to build another snowman again...!

biggrin.gif

AGREED !!! tongue.gif

but at least you finished ... I am still (deleted by moderator)

hahaha

where is a fire breathing dragon when you need him ...

sigh

Just completed the day. I never want to build another snowman again...!

Build a snow turtle. Those are a lot easier... and if you ever get bored with it... it can become an igloo later. I speak from experience. thumbs_up.png