TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Halloweens are starting to creep in! They're going way to fast for me to have any hope of catching them but its nice to finally catch a glimpse.

Yes, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now. xd.png I shall definitely put in the time, so hopefully that will pay off.

Of course they start to come back when I have to leave... T_T oh well, at least I managed to grab some of them....

Managed to nab a few! I really, really want a Depsis egg, though. The S1 hatchie is all I'm missing for my collection. *Eyes all the eggies*

Yep, definitely seeing Halloweens mixed in... The last of my new ones hatched, once the last batch of bred Halloweens grows up I'll be hunting again! BTW, there is a specific set of Cavern Lurkers that I'm looking to get ONE from, check the trading threads for exactly what.

So TJ's hatchies will grow up while I'm still asleep. I can't wait to wake up and see the adults!! *is way too excited about seeing a bunch of pixels*

I'm choosing to do the hatchling freezing of holiday dragons for next year, when I can breed them myself and freeze them out of the egg more easily. :3 Right now I'm busy collecting beautiful lineages to continue on or play with. xd.png

I'm so happy the holiday eggs are mixing in again. -x-~ After nabbing so many Cavern Lurkers because the lineages grabbed me, I'm focusing on the Black Marrows with an eye for Desipis and Graves too lol. Finally found two Black Marrows with lineages I adore. X3 And a Shadow Walker that has a Black Marrow half of its lineage. biggrin.gif <3

When my Cavern Lurkers finally hatch in 4 hours and unlock me for more exploring, I'll no doubt be asleep by then blagh. -p- So I'll hopefully rejoin the race tomorrow - provided the AP isn't picked clean by then. >.>;;

Until then, good luck to you all! biggrin.gif <3 I got some nice frozen hatchies from tonight before the AP re-stabilized so that was nice. xd.png

Much much awesome fun for my first Halloween. I approve. -w- *nod nod* Now for waiting for the hatchies to grow up. >.> Mrrr. Wish TJ'd cut the hatchling growing up time too so we can see the adults by now instead of waiting and WAAAAITING. >.>

Yay for Halloween eggs return!

*dances*

Oh and *points to red line in sig* *gives puppy eyes*

Happy catching all!

Hurrah! Halloween dragons are catchable again! AND, TJ's dragons should grow up right around when I get off of work today, so I have that to look forward to! Hehehehehe... Yay for Halloween!

When I take a closer look at the S1 and S2 hatchies, they don't look like 4 eyes, rather, both look like 2 glowing eyes, and glowing (firebreathing?) nostrils. The positioning just isn't right for eyes, but it is for nostrils.

I still think its not 4 eyes but 2 eyes and 2 firey nostrils. They are just placed wrong for eyes. cool.gif

<3 My first two Halloweens gendered! biggrin.gif

Also, I'm very tempted to stay up to watch the hatchlings grow. Question is, should I??? It'd be around 3am for me when they do.

Edited by kiyoura

Can't wait to see the adults tomorrow morning! But I must go to bed rather than stay up so that I can get up to run samples tomorrow. rolleyes.gif

*keeps page open to see new adults in less than an hour now*

Less than an hour? Check the hatchies, they've got 4 more hours to go!!

I had so much fun with the ER action last night, I didn't go to bed until 3 am... ^^;;

Wanted to see the last ER egg on my scroll hatch, so I could abandon it. smile.gif I think, when we get the hatchling wall, I am so going to have to screenshot that (unless it happens while I'm sleeping, of course... ^^;; ).

Looking forward to seeing TJ's hatchies grow up!

And stalking the AP for more of the Halloween eggs. smile.gif

Less than an hour? Check the hatchies, they've got 4 more hours to go!!

The first 2 are at 4 days 1 hour ^^

Odd enough the other 2 are indeed at 4 days 4 hours and 5 hours o.0

Two will end up frozen anyway, so the times don't really matter.

Hopefully they'll grow in the next ten minutes. I'm getting kinda' tired. |D;

Edit: Perfect timing!

Edited by 11th