TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

All potion effects last 24 hours, and are temporary for this Event only, you will not be able to save potions or ingredients afterwards.

I talked about screenshot and the sparkling in the same sentence... rolleyes.gif You knkow that a screenshot does not preserve the sparkling? rolleyes.gif

**MAJOR EVENT INFO**

There are a total of 57 treats. They fall around 12 or so minutes apart. It seems there WAS a 58th treat, and first we heard it won't drop, there was a special way to get it, THEN we heard it was a glitch and there IS only 57. No confirmation so far of either, but only 57 appear to have dropped so far.

There are 31 potion ingredients. They fall anywhere from 3 mins to 10 mins apart. The complete list of ingredients and potions is in this thread Potion Brewing 2015 and in the first post is a document link with all the info.

Some potions are rarer than others it seems, just keep trying. Some potions can only be used on specific dragons. And if you make a potion and there is no dragon list to use it on, then you don't have the dragon that is needed. All potion effects last 24 hours, and are temporary for this Event only, you will not be able to save potions or ingredients afterwards.

Halloween eggs will drop solely and in a continous flood in all biomes the entire 24 hours of Halloween day, Oct 31st, Cave time. You can grab as many as possible during this Holiday only, all other Holidays only allow you 2 eggs each.

The past breedings will go thru and include Halloween day. And even IF your past holiday egg manages to grow up during this event, (earthquake, incubate) it will not breed again, TJ has it fixed to once per year regardless.

At the end of the Event, look at the first page of this thread, there will be a post with all the names of the Event spriters, and what they sprited. All other credits too.

hmmmm...Ok, I hope all this info will help the questions a bit. Lol....I have had to repeat this every few pages, as no one goes back to look. sigh. But I hope it helps a little.

Thanks for this ^

I was wondering about the 58 or 57 treat bit.

Four more days! *dances*

I had 57 treats, but I just got a 58th (a vanishing egg)!

I just got a new treat, and I can't tell if it's supposed to be a leech, a liver, or something else... >..>

Yeah. I just got a 58th treat as well.

edit: Not sure what it is - it looks a bit like a potato

Edited by rubyshoes

Hey, I just got the 'poofy ball'! I'ze so verah, verah heppy! biggrin.gif

Edit: that and slow typing, lol. Don't think my 1st 187 clicks were getting through to the forum to change pages to post, unless it's lag...

Edited by Syphoneira

Thanks for that informative post Riverwillows!

I just went through my ingredients and the two I'm missing are both from the Jungle. And all the Jungle wants to give me are more Monkey Cups. *must be patient*

I currently have 5 Shadow Walker hatchies and two Grave hatchies, plus 5 more SW eggs and 1 more Grave egg. Those are really the only two Halloween breeds I want to have more of, so this is working out well. (And I have two fogged hatchies getting ready to die so I can try zombie-fying them on Halloween)

I JUST GOT A NEW TREAT. IT'S-...

The Rarest Halloween Pepe

AND I HAD ALL THE PREVIOUS 57 TREATS BEFORE!

Upgrade the count to 58! xd.png

Edit: *sees above posts* Or rather 59. Seems there are at least 2 new treats.

Edited by Shokomon

I got a 58th treat. smile.gif Hopefully there is more to collect!

Edit: And mine was a carrot with a black background!

Edited by Minkee

Okay, so I wasn't just some weird person with 58 treats xd.png

I don't have a vanishing egg... I have like some sort of potato xd.png

Edited by Clya

I just got two new threat. A potatoe, I think, and somethign what looks like a lion? unsure.gif I´m at 59 now.

I've just found the potato treat as well. smile.gif

... And the carrot.

Edited by Kosuzume

Wait a minute how many new treats? Everyone seems to be getting different ones blink.gif

I see a witches head/potato/carrot/vanishing egg/something blue and gold...

Now a lion too

Edited by lollipop00

Soo I just got a new treat (a peanut? a potato? a liver with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti??) but still haven't found any ingredients today??