TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Awesome, this event teaches me tons of new English vocabulary, because it's hard to brew anything if you don't understand the descriptions! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I just learned what the words "pungent" or "critters" mean! <3

Now, if my mom tells me I'm too old for silly online games, I can tell her I'm just working on improving my English. tongue.gif

Hooray! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

It had been working for me just fine but now I can't pick up an ingredient? Oops D;

I came across an item in the Jungle biome that looked like black smoke, but when I clicked it, it said the item couldn't be found. It's the only one so far that has done that. Has this been reported before?

Leech+rainbow water+dragon=http://dragcave.net/lineage/Iu6xD Edited by GuesssWho

https://dragcave.net/lineage/2NEE

Zin'rokh really wishes I stop using him in events, but tough luck, he is my first vampire and thus my first thought ;P

(now if I ever get that potion again, I am going to use it on a zombie lol)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

So far I've mad three powerful potions, but I'm too chicken to use them on any of my dragons.

WB

I did it. I killed a dragon to try to make a zombie. First time I've ever been able to push the button.

My potion fogged an adult! ohmy.gif Silly dragon is hiding now!

Edited by Danne

Happy Halloween everybody!

Ha! Did anybody else get the

Catra Tamca? It reminds me of The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! biggrin.gif

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why am I getting treats from the 2010 event as well? It's now on top of my scroll. I was most definitely not here in 2010.

Edited by GoldeenTrix