TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Just bred and auto-abandoned 11 Pumpkin eggs. I'll probably wait until tomorrow to do my Shadow Walkers.

These potions are annoying. I keep getting multiples of ingredients I don't want!

Edited by Marie19R

Okay, so apparently, according to the wiki, I'm only missing this treat. Except it's been some time since my last treat dropped, and I don't see anything else appearing.

Has anyone found all 58 treats already ? Or even this one in particular ?

Oh.

Oh.

(Check its sprite. tongue.gif So clean.)

Also OMG. (Check the dragon for changes too!)

Edited by PixelShark

I'm still finding ingredients that bring me to an error page.

The latest is a rainbow puddle-looking one. 3:

I really wanted it too.

I like how this is what the ap looks like right now:

40% Shadow Walkers

30% Black Marrows

10% Cavern Lurker

10% Desipis

5% Pumpkin

5% Grave

Why must the Graves n' Pumpkins be pretty much extinct.

I'll breed some Graves right now! tongue.gif

Okay, so apparently, according to the wiki, I'm only missing this treat. Except it's been some time since my last treat dropped, and I don't see anything else appearing.

Has anyone found all 58 treats already ? Or even this one in particular ?

I'm missing that one to

Just wondering, has anyone figured out a solution to the issue that was going around with potion ingredients not going to the cauldron?

Just wondering, has anyone figured out a solution to the issue that was going around with potion ingredients not going to the cauldron?

try Firefox. Safari and IE both seem to be having issues.

What everyone else said. But you should still kill a dragon ahead of time during this week. (That sentence that just came out of me sounds so terrible. "Should kill a dragon." Still broke my heart reading the death message given when you kill a dragon.  unsure.gif )

Yeah, I looked up killing on the Wiki and I saw that message and I was like, "I'm not sure if I can do that... blink.gif "

That said... I love Halloween so much I'm still tempted to try to make a zombie or two. An adult and maybe a hatchling, because I love the description on zombie hatchlings. =P I'd find them adorable!

So with that, if I decide to do it, uhm... should I kill now or wait until a little further into the week to make sure I don't lose the dead dragon or something? and will a hatchling take up space that could be used for AP Halloween dragons?

Edited by Loki.Dottir

try Firefox.  Safari and IE both seem to be having issues.

I've actually been using Firefox all along... I guess I'll try clearing some stuff out of the history and then give it a shot.

PS: I'm terribly sorry if I seem to be spammy here, there was just more than one subject I had something to say about... unsure.gif

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Yeah, I looked up killing on the Wiki and I saw that message and I was like, "I'm not sure if I can do that... blink.gif "

That said... I love Halloween so much I'm still tempted to try to make a zombie or two. An adult and maybe a hatchling, because I love the description on zombie hatchlings. =P I'd find them adorable!

So with that, if I decide to do it, uhm... should I kill now or wait until a little further into the week to make sure I don't lose the dead dragon or something? and will a hatchling take up space that could be used for AP Halloween dragons?

Dead dragons don't take up space and tombstones disappear after 2 weeks.

Catra Tamca

Death

A tomato with a deadly secret.

Attack of the killer tomatoes anyone? LOL

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Has anyone used a potion on a yellow or red dino yet? I haven't seen there sprite yet.

I've actually been using Firefox all along... I guess I'll try clearing some stuff out of the history and then give it a shot.

PS: I'm terribly sorry if I seem to be spammy here, there was just more than one subject I had something to say about...  unsure.gif

Have a same problem but nobody knows why ...if you resolve a problem please let me know .

Edited by Nanah

Has anyone used a potion on a yellow or red dino yet? I haven't seen there sprite yet.

I have used it on my Red Dino. (You'll have to view his page to see the sprite if you want to see it. Just following the site rules ^^')

I have used it on my Red Dino. (You'll have to view his page to see the sprite if you want to see it. Just following the site rules ^^')

The dinos are looking so smooth wink.gif

I want one so badly...

Not the prettiest of the dinos, in my opinion. But that blue dino is gorgeous!

Does anyone know what this "colorless fungus" is that was referred to in the Gem Lily description? I can't find it on the wiki.

Edit: Never mind, silly me. I wasn't aware that lichen was a fungi. tongue.gif

Edited by Niyaka

Not the prettiest of the dinos, in my opinion. But that blue dino is gorgeous!

Does anyone know what this "colorless fungus" is that was referred to in the Gem Lily description? I can't find it on the wiki.

spoiler: White Lace Lichen