TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

You can't be done, hon, cause I've got more than you do.

Just got another one, so it's still going, have over 40 now.....

Hm, then something is screwy on my end because I haven't seen any for hours. *fiddles with settings*

Edit: Okay, I figured it out. I have a button that turns animated images off because I find it annoying to have a million little bouncy, flashy things everywhere whenever I'm on a forum or some other site. Thus it rendered my latest treat invisible, but I've got it now and should be able to resume collecting.

Well, yes, point taken, but trick-or-treat is the fun, little kid friendly part of the holiday. The costumes, movies, decorations can be as scary as you like but you're still going to end up giving a four year old in a princess elsa costume a snickers bar tongue.gif

Maybe I'm just biased because I don't particularly like halloween.

That's true. I guess I'm biased in the opposite direction because I love Halloween and scary things. Not really big on the buckets-o-gore stuff (although old, classic slasher flicks make great comedy, IMO) but I do love me some boos and creeps and suspense.

Aside: Here we go! Now it looks like my boy has swallowed some really tasty dreams! tongue.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

xd.png A Blusang dragon brcame an egg.......amazing potion!!But must be changed a dragon for me.......

laugh.gif A new Red dino

Edited by sirenyeoh

Will the effects of the potions fade or will the dragons stay like that? I really wish they would last!

Will the effects of the potions fade or will the dragons stay like that? I really wish they would last!

Somewhere I read they last 24 hours.

I just found the little ghost dragon, so adorable! wub.gif

I'm really excited to get the ingredients for the egg potion. I LOVE the Black Tea eggs and it'd be great to freeze one, even if it's only for 24 hours... Unfortunately I'm mainly getting the icicles and thyme. Why is it always you who has the ingredients, Alpine?!

I finally got some slow sand and did it! https://dragcave.net/view/l0Qyj I did misclick in the process of making it and waste a blue arum, though.

Has anyone tried that potion on one of the "weird" dragons, like a leetle or a chicken?

Edited by ElpuntThing

I love these potions, my desipis looks so nice right now biggrin.gif How many treats are there? Is there a chance to get more? biggrin.gif

Once I've got some potions my GONs followed by my GWs are going to be the first to be pranked.

How many treats are there? Is there a chance to get more? :D

Still working on it on the wiki, but right now it's looking like there's around 60, just a little more than previous years, which seems to line up with the amount of effort that's been put into this event :D

Still working on it on the wiki, but right now it's looking like there's around 60, just a little more than previous years, which seems to line up with the amount of effort that's been put into this event biggrin.gif

Oh, that's good, I love collecting them! I hope I can catch all, it takes a while for new to appear.

Does only me would love to see dragons on Thuwed page changed by some of the potions? I think they would look amazing! smile.gif

"Select a dragon to use this potion on. Effects may last up to 24 hours."

are ingredients different from TOT items? Cuz after just finding a tot item, I do not see anything like an ingredient in any biome

are ingredients different from TOT items? Cuz after just finding a tot item, I do not see anything like an ingredient in any biome

They are different and fully separate. I've had treats on the same page as ingredients and was able to pick up both items. If you're only seeing one at a time with long stretches in between it's just poor luck.

Let me just start by saying I absolutely love the halloween event, its so much fun and thank you everyone who had a part in making it possible! My only question is - is it possible for the dino sprites to stay the way they look with the potion effect? Pretty please? Maybe an eventual sprite update? The original ones were lovely but the potion-affected sprites are downright gorgeous, it feels like such a shame to just let them go they look like they took quite some work.

None of the dragons will stay as they are. These potions are the "prank" or "trick" part of trick or treat. It's temporary and will not be available after the event ends.

biggrin.gif Something to look forward to. Happy Hallow's Eve! I'm tired due to the events in real life and so I'll wait tomorrow to start trick or treating.

"A carnivorous palm leaf"

So, does that mean during the summer there's a chance your leetle tree can try eating you? *eyes her leetle suspiciously*