TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

U wanna go m8?

I never said that was a BAD thing! user posted image But sure, let's go. Winner gets all the loser's candy. wink.gif

The mushroom-turning potion is definitely the best biggrin.gif

ALL HAIL MANNIMARCO, THE KING OF W... Mushrooms. Actually, The King of Only One Mushroom. Man, I wish I found right ingredients more often

Edited by Mannimarco

These potions are amazing! My dinos looks really pretty now. I must collect more ingedients to try other potions smile.gif

As much as I really really love this event I feel sorry for all the DCers that speak English as their second language.

Talk about a bonus! Searching for ingredients and I found a Leetle Tree and no one else snagged ot! Awesome!

I am loosing too much ingredients on wrong combinations, guess my English is not good enough to identify the right ones - do we have a page with "recipes" already?

I am loosing too much ingredients on wrong combinations, guess my English is not good enough to identify the right ones - do we have a page with "recipes" already?

Yes, and it was already mentioned here on this very page, please try a little harder to search next time. smile.gif

One of the first posters on the front page should link this for all the newcomers to the thread.

Edit: Er, okay, NOT this very page anymore because I apparently started a new one. But it was still on the page that other person commented on. Yes. Edit 2: And then it got bumped back to page 21 because why? huh.gif Stop confusing me!

And has also already been mentioned, the DC Wiki lists them too, with helpful pics of the sprites.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Do we know what will happen to ingredients and potions not used? I kind of want to hang onto the sprites.

My sister turned one of her dragons into a pumpkin, while I'm incapable of brewing anything of use. And I thought that I cook better in this family. tongue.gif