TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

You can name/rename zombies. DO NOT name ahead of time because if the body crumples to dust you can't ever get that name back.

I named ahead of time because I really don't care about the names I used.

Is anyone having trouble grabbing any of the trick-or-treat items? There's one, a dark red pumpkin that looks like it's holding a knife or something, that gives me the error message "Page cannot be found." It's happened twice now with that particular icon, but everything else is working fine for me.

Is anyone having trouble grabbing any of the trick-or-treat items? There's one, a dark red pumpkin that looks like it's holding a knife or something, that gives me the error message "Page cannot be found." It's happened twice now with that particular icon, but everything else is working fine for me.

This occurs pretty often for me trying to get brewing materials. Have you checked your Halloween 2015 treats page? It might be there despite the error. Some of the brewing items do that for me, yet I find them in my inventory later.

I caught ton ingredients since last night.. brewed all the ingredients... BUT only got one potion... I selected the dragon and now is waiting to see what's it about... xd.png

Something I 'discovered' about the ingredients which return an error:

It seems to have to do with that unique ingredient. If I'm not mistaken, everything which the site generates has a unique ID (code), even the ingredients. Some of these IDs for some reason don't work.

When this happens and the ingredient can't be picked up, just pick up another ingredient from another biome. I had this happen with the pink dragon scale ingredient. I couldn't pick it up, picked up something in another biome instead, and a little while later another pink dragon scale popped up and I could pick it up no problem.

So, don't worry about not being able to pick up 'glitched' ingredients ever. You'll likely be able to get it the next time it pops up.

Note this only goes for ingredients, I don't know about treats which can't be picked up like some people have mentioned.

have I got all the treats, I've got 57 and have not seen any more for about 20 minutes

Am I the only one that keeps getting surprised by the potion brewing dragons at the top of the page? Every time I load up my dragons page I get spooked.

Huh, interesting glitch, Kosuzume.

I just used a potion that turned my favorite Royal Blue into an egg. Hmmm. Well, okay then.

the sparkle Potion thats spost work for all dragons dose not work on frozen baby dragons.

it will give ya an error message with a gave stone. just letting other players know about that.

There are (at least) 58 treats according to the wiki.

alright Thanx

looks like I'm missing the little egg

Edited by InugamiZERO

Hehehe. Did you know that pumpkins can breed? xd.png

user posted image

If I find one more evil tomato ingredient I swear... xd.png

"killer tomato" ... not evil. Their name directly translates to Killer Tomato.

Erm, this is probably a weird question but what's with one of the trick or treat items being a horde symbol? lol.

I like how this is what the ap looks like right now:

40% Shadow Walkers

30% Black Marrows

10% Cavern Lurker

10% Desipis

5% Pumpkin

5% Grave

Why must the Graves n' Pumpkins be pretty much extinct.