TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why am I getting treats from the 2010 event as well? It's now on top of my scroll. I was most definitely not here in 2010.

All the trick-or-treat badges say 2010, because that's the first year we had that event. It's the year the badge was sprited. You get the treats from this year, though. Mine says 2010 as well, even though I joined in 2012. It's not a glitch.

Edited by Amberfly

I was just excited about the new event and trick-or-treating, and then I saw the potion results!!! NOW I WANT ALL THE STUFF!

Do the potions ingredients drop every 5-15 minutes like trick-or-treats? I already got one from the alpine.

Is anyone keep track of how many ingredients there are?

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these potions have permanent effects. It'd be neat to see different variations of dragons caused by an event.

ninja.gif

I heard Desispis Dragons were on high demand.

Anyways, happy catching!

My...my Lumina! And he didn't go anywhere NEAR a Turpentine, he swears!

Oh dear!

And also, my Almandine -- maybe she wanted to be a ghost for Halloween?

Boo!

(Snip)

Do the potions ingredients drop every 5-15 minutes like trick-or-treats? I already got one from the alpine.

Is anyone keep track of how many ingredients there are?

I've been seeing the potion ingredients every five minutes or so. They seem to be dropping more frequently than the treats in my opinion.

Also, there's a thread here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171507

I believe they're compiling a Google doc of ingredients and combinations there. Just be warned there will be spoilers! smile.gif

This potion thing is very interesting! I have yet to try any on my dragons, but I'm keeping a close eye on everyone else's results.

Anyone else have a hard time resisting the urge to kill your vampire dragon after giving it a potion to make it sparkle?

I know I did.

Edited by Junseikei

Anyone else have a hard time resisting the urge to kill your vampire dragon after giving it a potion to make it sparkle?

I know I did.

Nope!

Although, my vampire probably wish I did. xd.png

I know I did.

Don't worry, it's a natural reaction. wink.gif As long as you keep it out of angsty, abusive relationships with shallow, obsessive teenage girls, you should be fine, though.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

I had a sunset misgender earlier this week, so I used the gender-flipping potion. Now it's the right gender =) Only wish it'd change in lineage view too.

All the eggs in the AP right now are either lurkers or messy lineages, neither of which are things I need. Little frustrating, there.

I like the potion making minigame, but it's a bit frustrating when it's the same ingredients that drop over and over. I'm guessing some are less common than others.

I keep getting the 'item not found' on some pink thing in the desert. I wonder what causes that?

I had that happen too. Must be a bug in the code I hope that gets fixed because that means there are ingredients we can't get.

I don't think I'm going to breed my Graves or Cave Lurkers this year. My favorites are the Shadow Walkers, Black Marrows, and Desipis

Yay, the halloween event started!

Going to check it out and can't wait for the new halloween dragons!