TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

This is my first seasonal event, and I am loving it! I just wish that I'd cleared out my eggs and hatchlings first so I could snag more Halloween eggs, but the week is still young. And the potions are cracking me up, I really love the one that turns Vampire Dragons into 'Twilight' Vampire Dragons.

This event is great.

I'd really like to have some of the potions effects permanently. Pity it will last just a week.

"A carnivorous palm leaf"

So, does that mean during the summer there's a chance your leetle tree can try eating you? *eyes her leetle suspiciously*

Of course not! Clearly, these are leaves of the carnivorous palm! The ones you get on scrolls would be a leetle palm :P

Still couldn't make any potion lol xd.png Anyway, how many items there is to collect?

48 I think.

I think I'm going to wait until I have more ingredients before I start trying to brew anything (found 2 so far).

As for treats, doubt I'll be able to complete the collection this time around (not that I really care - if I do, great! If not - no big deal)

Though my biggest thing is going to be deciding if I want to breed my Halloween Dragons now, or wait a little bit.

Anyhow - thanks TJ and Spriters, this event looks like it will be fun!

https://dragcave.net/view/V8H6k

I wish I could keep this on him forever <3

Edit: Saw an above post and totally forgot to say thank you TJ and Everyone else involved, much appreciated! happy.gif

Edited by Cupup889

I LOVE this potion event. I know the effects of the potions aren't permanent, but I wish they would at least last until the end of the event. Twenty-four hours just isn't long enough!

Also, any idea about how long between ingredient appearances? They're seeming to take forever...!

I LOVE this potion event. I know the effects of the potions aren't permanent, but I wish they would at least last until the end of the event. Twenty-four hours just isn't long enough!

Also, any idea about how long between ingredient appearances? They're seeming to take forever...!

I'd say around 5 minutes. You should try and do something else in the meantime laugh.gif

I'm loving the event so far, I'm going to try and turn all my dragons in to eggs

just for fun

also watch out for your little ones people, scumbags abound

me and my sister have already been view-bombed (nothing lost)