GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

Challenge accepted! Though this one will really take a while. I am NOT good with coordinating body movement. I'll have to reference a whole lot of stuff and experiment before I start this one.

You could do him falling through two portals over each other, so you'll only need to do one frame of him. Like in here. cool.gif

As it was about sprites, I remembered I had a thing just sitting around my computer, so I decided to also 'finish' it. u v u" I have no idea about sprites, but this is... something. Maybe.

user posted image

Unprofessionally animated (using a gif site called imgflip) 'battle sprite' thing including Mushu, but mixed with her very early original look. She was savage back then.

I'm very bad at animating, so the so-called animation here is very simple and such. I have a lot to learn.

I want to submit my Pooty!

Username: Vrack

Name of Pooty:  Carrot - just Carrot

Picture of Pooty: user posted image

Short Biography: A sentient carrot that has no means of communication or locomotion. How its owner knows it is sentient is has been unknown up until now. Carrot was the first thing its owner ever drew and then sprited. The only explanation for its perfection can be that it is sentient (perhaps omniscient).

Fun Fact: Carrot does not age, nor does it rot; carrot just exists. Those malicious enough to try and harm it are buried up to their hair (like a carrot).

Anything else important: No eating Carrot!

I submitted my pooty a little while ago but it still hasn't been added. Now if it was one of many that hasn't been added then I wouldn't worry. However, it seems like it was skipped over and pooties submitted after it were added to the list and mine was still not added. I'd just like to know if I did something wrong so that I can fix it. Thanks!

I submitted my pooty a little while ago but it still hasn't been added. Now if it was one of many that hasn't been added then I wouldn't worry. However, it seems like it was skipped over and pooties submitted after it were added to the list and mine was still not added. I'd just like to know if I did something wrong so that I can fix it. Thanks!

Have you read all the rules? Thoroughly? You may have missed something

Apologies that I missed your Pooty. I believe I did see your post and intended to send you PM regarding what was wrong, but never got around to it and eventually forgot. Sorry.

You are missing something the the Anything else important section. And the image link is broken. Fix those, resubmit it, and I'll add yours to the list smile.gif

Username: Vrack

Name of Pooty: Carrot

Picture of Pooty: user posted image

Short Biography: A sentient carrot that has no means of communication or locomotion. How its owner knows it is sentient has been unknown up until now. Carrot was the first thing its owner ever drew and then sprited. The only explanation for its perfection can be that it is sentient (perhaps omniscient).

Fun Fact: Carrot does not age, nor does it rot; carrot just exists. Those malicious enough to try and harm it are buried up to their hair (like a carrot) in the ground beneath them.

Anything else important: Though many have tried, all have failed to eat Carrot. So don't you dare try! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Poot poot.

Edited by Vrack

Vrack, please make sure you read the rules. All of them. Especially the ones about making a Pooty sheet.

Thoroughly.

In detail.

All of it.

Don't take Mya's form as an example, I just noticed she's missing the same thing you are. I Pmed her about it, and Mya, your Pooty has been removed according to the rules. No need to submit the form again you two, since that would just clog up the thread, but please PM me with the proof that you have read the Rules. Read them VERY CAREFULLY.

Apologies for all the confusion, I'm still inexperienced at running a thread like this.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

My voice of reason: Wait no, think about this for a second. You've already got a lot of rps and other things that take up your time and- You're already making a sheet, huh?

In pooty related news, I would like to request someone to redraw a piece of art I'm not finished with yet. I won't say what it is except to whoever accepts and I'll talk about it with them in PM. Rest assured you will still see my cruddy version, I just want it to be a surprise.

I'm in the process of fixing it, what in the world? I haven't edited the first post in a while now, and the forms just disappear.

Edit: Right, so the code for the forms was there, but for some reason it didn't show up in the post. So I redid the whole thing. Seriously, I hope that doesn't happen again :/

You can fill in a form now Dor, everything seems to be all wonky lately. Darn you brain, why you no notice things?

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I want to request art!

Username: Dorchadas

Name of Pooty(s) requested: Fae

Description: Will only reveal after accepting so that it's a surprise for peeps

Payment: Don't really have anything, but check my scroll if you want. *Shrug*

Anything else important: Poot Poot? tongue.gif

So, i was thinking. You all know Scribbles the Magical Unicorn Rat of course. If Scribbles has wings and a horn, should Scribbles not be called a magical Alicorn rat? really if Scribbles was only a unicorn then he would not have wings right? Right?

Username: XiaoChibi

Name of Pooty: Bo

Picture of Pooty: ahhh sorry, not sure how to make the image smaller, but this is Bo.

Short Biography: Bo is a ghost. They’re not too sure how they’ve got here. Bo is a prankster and their passion for puns tends to overwhelm others.

Anything else important:

-Bo likes puns.

-They have no preference regarding pronouns, and any pronoun is fine with Bo.

-Bo’s hands and horns are black.

-Bo uses the thumbs up sign to communicate their feelings. Bo isn't too sure how to convey their feelings in words.

-They don’t know why, but they just can’t stop poot poot(ing!) crying.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Read the Rules again

(i can delete this later if needed)

if it's about the "anything else important?" part, it's in my application.

Oh yeah, this was a request, but he counts as a Pooty, doesn't he? Let me share.

user posted image